Deceit • Jikook

By mochikookielove

Jeon Jungkook, military Commander of the land of Kookmin marries under a truce between two lands. But is his... More

Prologue
Truce
An Exchange And A Wedding
First Kiss
So He Laughs
Fuck It!
Teach Me
Your Pretentious Grace
Heart Wants What It Wants
Distrust
Rebel
Consequences
Instant Regret
Euphoria Land
Jerk
Milk & Cookies
The Cavalry's Here
He's The Mole
Affair
They Did It
Oh God Why
Cupcakes
You
May You Always Remember This
Lemon-Grass Tea
Lose Either Way
Questions & Answers
Russian Roulette
I Am Sorry
Sunset
A Walk In The Garden
Behave
Home
Comeuppance
A Walking Sin
'Til Death
Serendipity
Epilogue

What The Fuck!

14.5K 1K 917
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

Jungkook had decided that he'll ignore his husband and act like his marriage didn't happen at all. His decision proved to be difficult to follow through because his husband looked unbelievably handsome. His angelic features accompanied by his extremely beautiful body had Jungkook's ever stable discipline and control to falter.

Jungkook absolutely loved the way his tiny husband's body pressed up against him while they were dancing. He felt like a puzzle piece was finally placed in his incomplete life. It drove him over the edge when he simply pecked his husband's lips. It shouldn't be a big deal for him. He's kissed endless people in his life, done more than just kiss. Yet, this insignificant kiss brewed up a hunger in him. It fucked him up to the point where he was getting distracted as he sat in his office adjoined to his bedroom.

Jungkook worshipped his work, nothing came before his work. Now his husband was ruining his priorities.

“For fucks sake” Jungkook muttered as he shoved the map aside and pulled the file forward which contained their marriage truce. He opened it and read his husband's details.  

Kim Taemin, second son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin; ruling Kings of Taniland.

Born on 13th of October, current age sixteen (an: caught in a lie~)

“No wonder he's so small” Jungkook mused at the ten year age difference with his husband.

“I practically married a kid” he muttered displeased.

Has an elder brother named Kim Taehyung, heir to the throne. Born on 30th December, current age eighteen.

“So that's who Yoongi met before the invasion” he muttered remembering how Yoongi so fortunately caught their heir as they were on their way to invade Taniland.

“I'm getting distracted!” Jungkook muttered, dropping his head against his mahogany desk. Also the fact that his distraction was just two doors away from him wasn't helping. He groaned and gathered all the documents he brought up and left locking his office. He didn't trust anyone in this house.

Jungkook remained in the main office at the ground floor for the remainder of the night, working on his usual plans.

He vowed to keep his distance from his tantalizing vixen of a husband.

__________________________________

Next morning:

Jimin timidly entered the huge dinning hall. He had glimpsed at the president at his wedding and he looked as intimidating as his husband. It's no mystery who Jungkook inherited his persona from. So to sum it up, Jimin was going to have a very nerve wracking breakfast.

' What my life has come to?' Jimin commented rhetorically and neared the huge dinning table which looked like it can hold at least fifty people.

“Aah Prince Taemin, come seat yourself next to Jungkook” President Jeon got out of his chair upon noticing his son in law entering the dinning hall.

Jimin bowed as a greeting and glanced towards his husband and went to sit next to him, who didn't acknowledge his entrance.

' rOoD' Jimin thought.

How's he gonna warm up to him if gets ignored?

“So…” the President drawled out, making Jimin look at him. He was seated at the head of the table while Jungkook and Jimin were seated at his left.

                  ||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jungshin ||| rectangular ass table |||

                 |||||||||||||||||||||||||

                  JK   JM

   (an: a completely unnecessary diagram because I love doing this shit).

Jimin nodded as an indication that the President had his undivided attention.

“You must be already be knowing who I am but I believe a proper introduction is owed” he said with a friendly smile, which looked misplaced on his hard face.

Jimin believed it was a fake friendly smile, yet he nodded and agreed. At least he wasn't as nervous anymore.

“I am Jeon Jungshin, Jungkook's appa and also the President of this land, as you already know. We weren't introduced at the wedding because it doesn't involve in our customs. Hope it didn't come off disrespectful towards your title” he said politely.

Jimin actually wanted to snort because it wasn't at all disrespectful towards his title, which is a mere servant. Although it was a little fun to be regarded highly, especially by a man who's seemingly ruthless and a President by title.

“I wasn't offended President, rest assured” Jimin spoke confidently because Jungshin has been nothing but polite since he opened his mouth.

“Glad that is established. Now, let's proceed with the breakfast. Afterwards, Jungkook will take you on a ceremonial drive” he said and Jimin hid his surprise and nodded.

' What is this ceremonial drive?' he wondered and proceed to eat the delicious breakfast he was presented with.

Jungkook continued to ignored his existence.

________________________________

An hour later:

Jimin fixed himself in the mirror, wearing the clothes which represented the colours of this land. He felt so out of place upon looking at his reflection. He sighed and sat himself on the bed in his bedroom. He was glad he was allowed privacy to a room of his own. He felt a wave of homesickness hit him. He missed working at the Kim palace, he missed his brother. Heck, he missed Taehyung's crazy ventures which always landed them in trouble with the King.

He hoped he can visit them, but it was just the first day of his marriage. He knew he wouldn't be allowed to leave right now. He isn't even sure if he's allowed to leave this castle on his own. A knock on his door startled him.

He always feared they will somehow find out his identity and he'll be cruelly punished for it. That's why he jumped at almost every little sound.

“It's time to leave” he heard his husband's deep voice muffled by the closed door, followed by footsteps retreating.

Jimin took deep calming breaths and walked to the door. Upon opening the door he found his husband's bedroom empty. No surprise there. Jimin knows he's an all ruthless dictator and stuff but it wouldn't hurt to get to know someone who you're married to. He didn't even talk to him personally! It's not like Jimin is dying to get to know him, he just hopes he can at least be on talking terms with his spouse.

Is that too much to ask for?

He sighed and walked down to the front door, remembering the president's words about a drive. So he had to go the front door, that much Jimin figured out.

' Would it kill him to escort me down to wherever I'm supposed to be?' Jimin grumbled internally.

Jimin got out and found fuck ton of jeeps and tanks all lined up at the castle's driveway. He wondered if someone's declared war.

' Holy shit! Did they find my real identity?!' Jimin shivered in fear.

Despite the fear he walked towards his husband when he spotted him standing next to a jeep, dressed in his military uniform. Jimin was about to ask why there were so many vehicles present there but Jungkook beat him to it.

“Get in” he said…well, commanded.

Jimin brushed his tone off and got in and sat at the middle seat of the jeep which had the top missing so you could look out clearly. Front seat had a driver and another soldier holding a gun Jimin doesn't know the name of. At the back there was a storage space in which tood two men, who manned a machine gun which was situated in the middle of the space.

Jimin was sure his crazy husband was taking him into war on their first day of marriage.

How romantic!

Jungkook got in after Jimin and slammed the door shut, making Jimin jump in his seat slightly. Jungkook then gestured them to move with two raised fingers, waving forward and all the vehicles started leaving the castle gate. Jimin noticed they were flanked by other jeeps and tanks from front and back, keeping them safe. Although they only increased Jimin's worry about actually going into war.

During the journey, Jimin looked out the window on his side and noticed that Kookmin land was actually such a scenic beauty. He noticed beautiful fields of plain lands, which had high ice capped mountains in the back. Fresh crisp morning air caressed Jimin's black silky locks. He breathed in the fresh petrichor and a magnificent smile immediately graced his ethereal visage.

The nature kept his mind void of the worry of the destination he's unknowingly headed to. Although soon enough he saw a large village approaching which made him believe it's safe wherever he's headed to.

Well, he prays he's right.

As they entered the streets of the village, Jimin noticed people standing on the sidelines, waving a flag he came to know as Kookmin Land's. Then it clicked him that this is a drive around town to show him off as the new addition to the Jeon family. This custom was present in his land too, just not as extravagant as this one.

' Why they need tanks for this?' Jimin scoffed internally but smiled and waved at the people looking at him gapingly.

He didn't notice the ragged breaths his husband was taking right beside him.

Someone was getting possessive.

Moments later they reached a square which had a podium. Jungkook got down and waited for Jimin, giving him a silent command to get down from his side, which Jimin immediately executed. Jungkook then wound his hand across Jimin's small waist and guided him on the podium, surprising Jimin with his attitude.

' So he acts like a spouse when it's absolutely necessary?' Jimin rolled his eyes internally.

His job is definitely going to be so damn harder (an: harder than Kook's cock).

“Jeon Taemin, incharge of handling public affairs!” Jungkook announced really loudly over the megaphone. Jimin winced at his voice and got bewildered at what he announced.

' Why am I incharge of anything at all? I thought I'll be locked up in the castle!' Jimin wondered.

' Well at least I can sneak out when I want to' he reasoned.

The village people cheered at Jungkook's announcement, vocalizing their gratefulness. Jimin smiled shyly, not being used to so much exposure.

Jimin jumped out of his skin when he heard gun shots, immediately covering his ears as he instinctively neared his husband's side. Jungkook silently tucked him under his arm and raised his own gun and started firing up at the sky.

Jimin noticed everyone else dressed in uniforms followed suit, creating even more defeaning noise of gunshots and gunpowder stench.

“What the fuck!” Jimin shrieked, still covering his ears and looked towards his husband for an explanation of this madness.

Jungkook merely grinned at him, the first ever expression Jimin perceived on his ever stoic face. He then pulled Jimin forward, he himself standing right behind him and made him hold the gun high in his tiny paws and positioned his tiny chubby finger in the trigger slot and pressed it with force, crushing Jimin's poor chubby finger in the process.

The gun started shaking violently as shots were fired from it, scaring Jimin even more than he was previously. His heart raced to match the bullets being fired from the gun.

[ Imagine Kook encasing tiny Jimin within his arms and making him fire up at the sky like that ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ ]

Jimin noticed the firing from others increased even more when Jungkook forced him to shoot up.

' They're happy for this madness?' he judged.

What happened next made Jimin's skin warm up and turn cold at the same damn time.

“Welcome to my world, Doll” Jungkook's husky voice rang in his ear as he leaned down and spoke in Jimin's ear, his lips grazing the shell of his ear with every word.

Jimin couldn't react, he was frozen for fuck ton of reasons. Firstly, his husband was pressed up against his back, warming up his already frantic body. Secondly, the noise of the firing was freaking him out, and he hated that Jungkook had to practically breathe his words into his ear to be audible in all this chaos. Thirdly, why the flip flap apple jack did he call him Doll? That single word caused a chill to run across Jimin's veins.

Noticing his husband's frozen state, and also the fact that the magazine from his gun was empty, Jungkook moved aside, taking the gun off Jimin's hands and reloaded it and fired some more.

He absolutely loved this shit. It turned him on when he heard shots being fired, the gun powder fragrance adding to his pleasure.

After being satisfied with the celebration in his husband's honour, Jungkook handed his gun to a near by waiting soldier and pulled his still shook husband by his waist and guided him back to the jeep.

Jungkook wanted to coo at his husband because he knew for a fact that he wasn't used to such things. He definitely didn't have experience with guns, considering he was just sixteen, so he wasn't trained with guns yet. No worries, he'll teach him. Jungkook proudly thought. Although he was trying hard to ignore him, there were times when it was too hard. Like right now, it was hard to ignore him when he was seated right next to him.

Jungkook chuckled internally because his tiny husband's face was still flushed since the moment he purred the endearment in his ear. Jungkook didn't plan on calling him that. It just naturally rolled off his tongue. It was fitting since his husband looked nothing less than a porcelain Doll.

“Why did we fire?” His husband's tiny voice broke Jungkook out of his reviere.

“To honour you” Jungkook smirked.

Jimin's mouth hung open and his heart skipped a beat. His husband was actually talking to him and showing some human expressions. But what was more surprising was the fact that they just fired fuck ton of bullets just to honour him.

___________________________________

AN:

Thank you for reading this boring ass update ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.9K 34
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook were married for 2 years. Jungkook always thought that marriage life would have its ups and down... But not to the poin...
7.1K 341 16
•°COMPLETED°• Jatin and y/n got married but the problem is jatin is a IAF officer and he knows that he have to leave y/n alone someday. " please don...
242K 12.1K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...
284K 20.7K 50
[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of his employee's son Park Jimin. "All of th...