Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

14.9K 233 65
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Fifteen | Ex - Bestfriend

- - - - - - - - - - -

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T want me to come home with you?" Jenni asked watching her sister pack a bag for a night.

"No, stay and enjoy the night with everyone, I'll be back tomorrow." Vicki said looking at her sister.

"Okay, stay safe." Jenni said bringing her sister into a big hug.

"I will, I'll call you when i arrive home." Vicki said grabbing her bag and walking out of the room.

Vicki was leaving the house for a night to check on her mother who had a serve brain condition.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Pauly asked.

"I'm only going for a day, I'll be back tomorrow night." Vicki said hugging Pauly.

"Get home safe, ring us when you arrive." Pauly said, Vicki smiled.

"Don't worry i will, tell Vin I'll call him later." Vicki said walking out of the house with Pauly carrying her bag for her.

"Of course I will." Pauly said opening the door to Vicki's taxi, giving Vicki one last big hug before she climbed into the taxi and was on her way to the airport.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Yes, I've arrived safely." Vicki said on the phone to Vin who was already missing her.

"I'm glad to hear that, I miss you." Vin said leaning against the wall with the phone to his ear.

"I miss you too, I'll see you soon though." Vicki said.

"Not soon enough." Vin sighed.

"It'll go by quickly, have fun with everyone for me, I'll call you in the morning." Vicki said.

"Okay, have a good night Vic, talk later." Vin said.

"Bye Vin, tell everyone I said 'Hi'." Vicki said.

"Bye Vic." Vin said hanging up the phone.

"Cabs are here, loverboy!" Pauly said wrapping his arm around Vin's shoulder and pulled him outside with the others.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"You're a great guy Vin." Snooki said as Vin stumbled her over to the bed, the one he shares with Vicki.

"You're a great girl, Snook." Vin said laughing as they fell down onto the bed.

"You're fucking good looking, too." Snooki said leaning on her side, looking into Vin's eyes.

"So are you." Vin whispered brushing his fingers over Snooki's cheek before leaning in and pressing his lips against Snooki's, Vin pushed Snooki against the bed, climbing on top of her, and running his hands over her body.

Vin quickly undressed himself and Snooki before he was doing something that was crossing the line, big time.

"Vin, I want you to fuck me." Snooki whispered into Vin's ear and soon the air was filled with moans and groans.

- - - - - - - - -

"How was you're flight?" Jenni asked Vicki who had just arrived at the house, having a feeling in her stomach she didn't like.

"Boring, but good." Vicki said grabbing a glass of water.

"How's mom doing?" Jenni asked but Vicki knew that she didn't really care.

Jenni had tried over the years to look after her own mother but in the end she just couldn't and decided to cut her mother out of her life for good.

"Mom's mom, won't except any help, i mean she lets the doctor's do everything for her but she wants to do everything by herself, she's not the same women I knew before i left for Miami." Vicki said leaning against the bench.

"Vicki, she's lucky to have you, I gave up to quickly but you stood by her threw everything."Jenni said.

"I know, she just doesn't know who i am." Vicki said sighing.

"It's hard to see her like that isn't it." Jenni said.

"Very." Vicki said.

"Anyway, Where is everybody?" Vicki asked.

"Snooki, Sam and Mike are at work, the others went to get something to eat." Jenni said.

"Okay, i'm just going to put my bag away." Vicki said walking into the girls room and placing her bag on the floor, Vicki walked into Vin's room, seeing clothes everywhere.

"Wow, glad you haven't cleaned for me Vin." Vicki whispered to herself. Vicki walked back outside and was pulled into a pair of arms.

"Thank god, you are home." Pauly said swaying Vicki around making her laugh.

"Missed me that much, Pauly?" Vicki asked with a smirk.

"No, I just miss your cooking." Pauly said.

"Oh, thanks." Vicki said playfully pushing Pauly to the side.

"Did my boyfriend not miss me?" Vicki asked standing in front of Vin who was looking at the floor.

"Of course i missed you." Vin whispered pulling Vicki into a hug, sighing as he breathed her in.

"I was gone for a night, nothing major." Vicki said laughing.

"It felt like a year Vicki." Pauly said flashing her a smile.

"Vin, why are you so quiet? Is everything alright?" Vicki asked brushing her thumb over Vin's cheek.

"Yeah, just tired baby, couldn't sleep much without you." Vin said.

"Aw, well i'm here now." Vicki said pressing a kiss to his lips before sitting on the couch next to Pauly.

"For how long, though." Vin whispered to himself, looking over at the girl who was laughing at something Pauly had said with an aching heart.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"What the hell did i miss, why is there so much tension?" Vicki asked Pauly as they sat out the front.

"Shit happened while you went away Vicki." Pauly said.

"Like what?" Vicki asked.

"Sam knows who wrote the note and a fight is going to happen soon." Pauly said.

"Shit! How did Sam find out?" Vicki asked.

"Jenni openly told her after our night out last night." Pauly said.

"Wow, i didn't think she would find out so quickly." Vicki said.

"Me either." Pauly said shaking his head.

"Vicki, can you come shopping with me?" Jenni asked walking outside.

"Yeah sure." Vicki said getting up and leaving with Jenni.

"Are we cooking dinner tonight?" Vicki asked as they arrived at the grocery store.

"Yeah, and you are really the only girl who can cook in the house, so help us please." Jenni said grabbing a food cart and walking inside.

"What is up with Snooki, she's been avoiding me since I arrived." Vicki asked grabbing things for dinner tonight.

"Um, something happened last night." Jenni said.

"Yeah i heard Sam found out, what does that have to do with Snooki?" Vicki asked grabbing a jar of pasta sauce.

"Something else happened and I'm so sorry you have to find out like this, but i can't keep keeping it from you, and i know it was crush you and I don't want to upset you." Jenni said holding Vicki by the arms.

"Jenni you're scaring me. What happened, just tell me." Vicki said.

"Just know that they were drunk and it didn't mean anything." Jenni said.

"Jenni, just tell me." Vicki said.

"After the club last night, Vin and Snooki hooked up." Jenni said.

"What do you mean hooked up? Like a kiss?" Vicki asked.

"Vicki. . they had sex." Jenni said.

They had sex. . .

They had sex . . .

They had sex . . .

Was all that ran through her head as Jenni held her in a tight hug, Vicki couldn't move and felt like her heart broke into pieces.

"Can we go home, please." Vicki said into Jenni's ear, Jenni nodded and paid for the grocery's before they climbed into the car. Vicki stared out the window with a blank expression.

"I am truly sorry Vicki." Jenni said squeezing Vicki's hand.

"Why didn't he tell me, instead he stood there and told me absolute bullshit about him missing me and then kissing me." Vicki said.

"Vicki, I didn't want to tell you, but you had to know." Jenni said.

"Why my best friend?" Vicki said as Jenni parked the car.

"Snooki said it was just a heat of the moment." Jenni said.

"No, a heat of the moment was just a kiss but they took it somewhere else that makes me physically sick." Vicki said climbing out of the car and helped Jenni with the groceries.

"I'm always here Vicki." Jenni said pressing a kiss to Vicki's head.

"I'm just going to have a shower." Vicki said leaving the kitchen and walking up the hallway.

"Vicki, what happened?" Pauly asked seeing Vicki's red, teary face.

Pauly sighed before bringing Vicki into a tight hug, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm so sorry." Pauly whispered to Vicki who squeezed his arm as she sat in his embrace, crying her eyes out.

- - - - - - - - -

"Sam, can you go with Angelina and getting some vodka?" Jenni asked as Vicki walked into the kitchen in an over - grown jumper and leggings with her hair thrown up into a messy bun and watery eyes.

"No, i don't really want to." Sam said to Jenni who just shook her head at her in disbelief.

"Vicki, are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Can everyone stop asking that, i am fine." Vicki said walking outside and sitting on a lounge chair with a cigarette in between her fingers.

"Hey babe." Vin said walking into the front area with Ron and Snooki.

"Hey." Vicki mumbled breathing in the smoke that burnt her lungs but she didn't really care.

"Why are you sitting out here?" Vin asked sitting near her feet.

"Just wanted too." Vicki said playing with her fingernails.

"What's with the blunt answers?" Vin asked moving his hand to touch Vicki's knee, but she moved away from him.

"Just don't feel like talking to you." Vicki said.

"Why?" Vin asked.

"Were you ever going to tell me that you and Snooki had sex last night." Vicki asked bluntly.

"What?" Vin asked.

"You heard me Vin." Vicki said.

"Vick. ." Vin said.

"No, i think I'm going to tell you what I have to say because at the moment i can't stand to hear or be near you right now, so I'll make this quick." Vicki said.

"You disgust me Vin, i am honestly in so much pain that my whole body is numb, I can't think straight without thinking about what my boyfriend and best friend were doing together the night I had left to make sure my own mother was okay, and not dying. I have no words to say to you but why? the one night i go away this happens, you were supposed to be loyal and trustworthy but if i can't leave you for a night by yourself, then this relationship is going nowhere." Vicki said not even looking at Vin.

"All night i was thinking i wonder what Vin was doing and cheating did not cross my mind, i truly thought you were missing me as much i was missing you, but clearly you weren't missing me at all, why did i have to find out from my own sister and not from the man i loved? Why did you not tell me the minute I spend back into this house? You stood there, lied to my face and then had the audacity to kiss me like i was some idiot. You have truly crushed me and i will never forgive you for it. So, we are going back into the house, single and i'll be moving in with the girls, we can be civil around the house but other than that, i don't want anything to do with you." Vicki said crushing her cigarette and stood up.

"I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, Vinny." Vicki said before walking back into the house with her head held high.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"I don't give a fuck!" Vicki was woken up by Sam screaming.

"What do you mean you don't give a fuck?" Jenni's voice was heard.

"I don't give a fuck about you're relationship." Sam said as Vicki was out of the bedroom and walked into something she regretted.

"Then why are you even in this conversation right now?" Jenni asked.

"Don't yell at me honey, don't." Sam said.

"Did you grow some balls all of a sudden, you think you're bad?" Jenni said.

"I've always had balls." Sam said.

"Really, than step up!" Jenni said getting up in Sam's face. Vicki stood close in case a fight broke out.

"I don't fight." Sam said trying to push Jenni out of her face, Vicki stood beside her face.

"I don't like you." Sam said.

"Why don't you like me? Because i came up to you and told you what your man was doing behind your back." Jenni said.

"You were the one who kept saying "if you know something tell me." I'm telling you right now." Jenni said.

"People become pussies all of a sudden." Sam said.

"Pussies? I'm up in your face right now." Jenni said moving closer to Sam.

"I'm in your face too." Sam said before Jenni threw her head back and punches were thrown, Sam was on the ground as Vicki pulled Jenni back away from Sam before she charged at Jenni and punched her in the face, Vicki stepped in and pushed Sam away.

"Sam, back off!" Vicki said as Ron pulled Sam away.

"I hate you all!" Sam yelled as Ron pulled her out of the room.

"Are you alright?" Vicki asked checking her sister's face.

"I'm fine." Jenni said as Vicki wiped some blood that was dripping from her lips.

"You did good, Jen." Vicki said making Jenni laugh.

"Bitch had it coming." Jenni said resting her head against Vicki's shoulder.

"What happened with Vin?" Jenni asked.

"It's over." Vicki said brushing Jenni's hair.

"I'm so sorry Vicki, I know how much you love him." Jenni said.

"Yeah, but I'll get over it." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone!
Vicki and Vin are offical finished, but who knows what will happen.
I just wanted to thank you for the comments and the votes on this story, im glad you are liking it so far!
But much more sexy scenes, drama and very cute scenes to come !
I love you all and i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 993 14
Warning ⚠️ Extremely dirty Mackenzie Zieglers sister Maddie got her a summer job babysitting. She didn't know she was going to babysit the bad boy o...
27.1K 698 18
Lela Marino is 5'5" and she is ready to enjoy her time at the Shore house. Meet some hot guys and spend the summer reckless but with caution.
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...
61.1K 2K 33
Welcome to the Jersey Shore! Where there's drama, fun, parties, hookups, and maybe even love. Then again, they do say, "Never fall in love at the Jer...