The Final Touchdown

By chvngchiddy

I stop, huffing and puffing after finishing my 20 laps warm-up of the field, finishing first. "Hi everyone my... More

Prologe
1st Touchdown
2nd Touchdown
3rd Touchdown
Cover Help
News!
4th Touchdown
5th Touchdown
6th Touchdown
8th Touchdown
9th Touchdown
10th Touchdown
11th Touchdown
12th Touchdown

7th Touchdown

767 17 0
By chvngchiddy

"How the heck did you do that at lunch?" Aubrey shrieked into the phone. 

My ears almost dying.

I smirked at the memory of the events that happened earlier today.

I was currently in my bedroom, lying on the floor, only an oversized T-Shirt, eating leftover potato salad and talking to Aubrey on the phone.

And she was still in complete shock over the events at lunch, to say the least.

"Maybe he was just being a nice person?" I state, giggling. I knew that was not at all true. I was just taking the piss out of Aubrey.

I had heard many things about Parker during the time I have been here. He was the schools, bad boy. Don't get me wrong, he seems like the type to do decent at school work and at sports of course. But he acts incredibly harsh and rude towards everyone.

There also seems to be some huge secret going around about him.   Something that everyone seems to know but don't want to tell me.  Even my brothers.  It was weird but I've tried to ignore it as much as I can even though I am dying to know.  Obviously, it was personal to Parker, but yet again, everyone seemed to know.

I also have no fucking idea of how my brother could be friends with him. Yes, my brothers are also the bad boy type. But that was just how they were seen. Other than that they were actually nice people, yet they decided to befriend this insult of a human.

Aubrey scoffs.

"Maybe he's just being nice? Are you kidding me, right? He is the school's bad boy. The only friends he has ever had are Jake and Trent and now your brothers," Aubrey says with disbelief. Obviously, she actually thought I was being serious.

Of fucking course, he wasn't being nice to me.

Why the fuck would he?

I roll my eyes.

I told you Aubrey was innocent.

"Dude, I'm joking. I hypnotized him," I say confidently, again with a giant smirk on my face, shoving more potato yum yum into my mouth.

I could imagine Aubrey's face twisting up in confusion.

"Hypnotised him?" Aubrey asked. I could basically see her eyebrows frowning and her bottom lip pouting slightly.

"Well, not really, obviously," I stated with my no shit Sherlock voice.

Aubrey huffed at me in annoyance.

"What do you mean by hypnotizing him? It's not like you hypnotized him with a watch like they do in the movies or anything. I was there and there was no fucking watch," She asked slightly annoyed at my little response to her questions.

I chuckled at her annoyance. I loved teasing her. It's like fighting with a toddler.

"Well of course not with a fucking watch Aubrey," I giggled. I knew that this was irritating her.

"THEN WHAT KY?" She yelled, nearly making me drop my potato yum yum.

I cringed at the volume from her voice in my ear, as well as the now dirty piece of potato on the floor.

That's depressing.

"Jeez Aubrey.  Are you trying to make me fucking deaf? I dropped my potato salad," I say, now irritated. 

The tables have turned.

She chuckled evilly.

"Ha. Good bitch. That's karma for not telling me what happened. Now TELL ME!" She shrieks.

I chuckled again.

"Okay. Okay. I did this thing with my boobs," I state proudly.

Yes.

I know, I sound like the biggest hoe ever.

But hey, it works.

"What with your boobs?" Aubrey asks slowly, obviously confused.

Again.

I chuckled. Her innocent was amusing.

But I decided that I wasn't going to torture her even more and actually explain what happened.

"Because I have big ass boobs, I did this thing where I cross my arms under my boobs to push them up to distract him while I talked to him about giving up his captaincy and giving it to me," I state proudly.

Wow.

I really do sound like a hoe.

TEEHEE.

Aubrey paused.

I waited for her response. Which just didn't happen.

"Um... Aubrey?" I asked. "You still their?"

Suddenly I hear her crack up laughing.

"OH MY GOD, YOU ARE JOKING!" Aubrey shrieks, laughing hysterically. Honestly, she is probably rolling around the floor like a fucking seal, because she sure sounds like one.

"So you distracted him with your big tits?!" She asked giggling and snorting slightly.

Fucking snorting.

Maybe she's a pig now.

"Yes, Aubrey. Yes, I did." I stated. A big ass smirk on my face.

Aubrey giggles.

"Dude, that is genius," Aubrey says, still fucking giggling.

"I know right. Like this dude was full on staring into my boobs. I knew I have big boobs but damn, that just boosted my confidence." I say, chuckling.

Tricking this guy was honestly the most eventful thing that has happened so far, and being able to get away with it AND get captaincy!

"I can't believe you did that Ky!  I didn't even notice."  She says, her voice uplifting and happy.

"I don't even know how I got away with it.  It was like no one noticed me do it.  He just went into a complete trance with my boobs.  And everyone else seemed to think everything was fine."  I giggled, shoveling more potatoes into my mouth.

It was quite satisfying knowing that my plan had worked.  I don't usually use my body to get my way or take advantage of a situation in anything circumstances, because it makes people think I am a slutty person.  But at the same time, I am very body confident.  Don't get me wrong, it was probably unfair, but Coach obviously wanted me to be captain either way and Parker definitely would have put up a fight.  

Sometimes you got to do what you need to do to get what you want.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

"I could tell something was up with him, but I didn't even realize what he was really staring at. And to find out he was staring at your tits,"  Aubrey laughs,  "That is fucking golden."

"Well, you do what you need to do,"  I state, shrugging my shoulders, still laying on the ground.  It was surprisingly comfortable.

"What are you going to tell your brothers?"  Aubrey asks, suddenly intrigued.

I frown my eyebrows.  

"Well, I'm not gonna say, "Oh hey brothers, the only reason I got captain instead of Parker was that I pushed my boobs up when my arms were crossed to distract him from fighting back.  And hey, now I'm the captain of the football team.  Surprise!"  I stated sarcastically.

Like I'm so going to say that to my fucking brothers.

*Shudders*

Aubrey scoffs but laughs.

"Well, no shit of course not that would be weird.  But what if they think that it was weird or sketchy or something?"  Aubrey asks.

I pout my bottom lip slightly in confusion.

"I never really thought about that.  But they did tell me that they think Parker is a nice kid and plus. I am their sister so I am sure he won't talk shit about me."  I say with a playful smirk on my face, shoving yet again, more potato salad into my mouth.  

Talking and eating is not a fast process.

"Yeah true I guess.  Well, it's going to be interesting at school tomorrow."  Aubrey says with a chuckle that sounds malicious.

I evil laugh back in response.

"Well, I better get going.  I have stupid biology homework to do.  I have no fucking clue why I chose that class because it is A grade shit and I am not getting no A grade in this class that's for sure."  Aubrey says.  I hear her move around in her room, probably getting her homework out of her school bag or something.  

I sigh.  

Of course, she has to leave me.

Little bitch.

"Okay, okay bye Aubrey.  Good luck with your shitty ass homework."  I state, shoving the last bit of potato yum yum into my mouth and standing up from the floor.

"Bye lazy ass. Good luck for tomorrow."  Aubrey giggles, probably smirking before hanging up the phone.

I chuck my phone on my pillow and jump onto my bed face first with a sigh and a smirk.

Aubrey was right.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be an interesting day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 2.1K 8
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
522K 11.7K 46
I place my hand on his leg to calm down his agitated tapping, he flicks me a knowing smile. "Stealing my moves Lace?" Seth asks flicking me an award...
2.1K 81 30
So, my parents are high-ed rich business woman and business man who runs one of the most successful firm in the world; and there goes Bianca, the mis...