Dreams (boyxboy)

By SoraStrifire

Jayden seems to have the perfect life. His family is very well off and he is one of the more popular kids. Hi... More

Dreams (boyxboy)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

526 25 1
By SoraStrifire

Author's note: I can't get chapter 5 off of private so in order to read it you must be following me. Also if you didn't know I have a tumblr that is mostly just boyxboy my url is haven-eats-cake.tumblr.com

He walked out of the room and I walked back to the trampoline. I started to jump on it while looking at Marcus. He was sitting on a stool reading a book. I sat down on the trampoline and started to crawl over to Marcus. He noticed me and got up.

“What are you doing Jayden?” he asked.

“I’m bored. Let’s play!” I said.

“Sure Jayden what do you want to do?”

Hmm I get to act like a kid so I’ll make the best of this, “I want to play horsey!”

“What?”

“I want to play horsey and you’re the horsey!”

“Really that’s what you want to do? I kind of wanted to watch porn on the big screen.”

“Umm I don’t want to…” I answered quietly.

“Oh so you still acting like a baby? Fine go play, I’m gonna get my sex on!”

He sat down on the couch in front of the TV. I got off my knees and walked over to the kitchen area. I grabbed an apple and started to eat it. I went and sat down on the bed in corner. Daddy did make this room for me. I laid my head down and sighed. I miss my house. I miss my real dad. I miss my school. I want to go home. I heard moans start and looked over at the TV. Marcus had porn playing.

I turned over on my side, away from the TV and felt tears start to fall. I want to go home! The police are probably looking for me.

“Marcus!” I yelled across the room.

“What!”

“I wanna go home! Take me home…”

I heard footsteps coming closer, “I’m sorry Jayden… I can’t take you home. Why do you want to go back?” Marcus asked.

“I miss my Dad! None of my stuff is here!” I cried.

“Jayden calm down, how about we make a list of the stuff you had at your old home and then give it to the boss so he can get it for you.”

“Really? You think he would do that?” I asked.

“Of course he would, but it will probably all be in this room. Now let’s start the list.”

I nodded and he grabbed a pad of paper. After about an hour we finished the list. I laid down on the bed again and snuggled into the blanket. Marcus got off the bed and went back to his porn. I heard the door open and closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my back and it shook me a little.

“Hey baby the meeting ended early.” Daddy spoke.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him. I grabbed the yellow legal pad from under my pillow and handed it to him.

“You want this stuff?” he asked.

I nodded my head, not feeling like talking. He kissed my head and left. I got up and walked over to Marcus. He had his dick out and was watching the TV intently. I leaned over the couch as he threw his head back in pleasure. I hopped over the couch and turned the TV off. Marcus let out a groan and I gagged.

“What? Never seen a man in pleasure?” he asked.

“Nope, I’ve never seen it and it looks really yucky.”

“Then you’re going to be screwed when Liam takes you. You’ll be stuffed forever.”

I looked at him with wide eyes. I put my hands on my butt and looked down. I don’t want Daddy to put something there! It’s going to hurt. I laid down on my side and started to rub my ass. I felt my mind going to a dark place. I heard the door open again and felt a hand on my back. I shook it off and curled into a smaller ball.

“Baby what’s wrong?” I heard Daddy ask.

“Marcus said I was gonna be stuffed forever when you take me.” I spoke quietly.

I heard him sigh, “Jayden I’m not going to do that. And I’ll only take you if you want it.”

I got up and climbed onto Daddy’s lap. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

“I got all of the stuff you wanted. It’s being shipped here now.” He said.

I leaned my body closer to his and smiled into his chest. I like being taken care of by him. My dad was never really home, and when he was he would give me anything I wanted. That’s how I got my car. He went on a long business trip. I guess I didn’t know too much about him. I knew the basics. Like what he did and what he was like. I didn’t know any other stuff.

“Hey Daddy, what do you like to do?” I asked.

“I like taking care of people. I like to spend my off days in sweats with someone I love cuddled up to me. I just really like to be lazy.” He said with a smile.

“When’s your next off day?” I asked.

“Tomorrow, but I have to meet someone off the record so I can’t spend it with you.” He explained.

I curled myself against him and looked up, “Who are you going to meet?”

“It doesn’t concern you babe, but if you don’t mind waiting I’ll take you with me. Then we can go out for ice cream.”

I smiled and hugged his neck. I felt his hand slip under my body and grabbed my ass. He got up and held me to his chest.

“Come on its dinner time and you haven’t eaten very well the past few days.” He said.

I was brought into a dining room and placed into a kiddy chair. Like the ones you get for your toddler at restaurants. Daddy kissed my head then headed through a door. I placed my head onto the table and sighed. I miss my friends and life. Not that it’s horrible here though. I wonder what’s going to happen with everything in the house. It’s not like it was a small house in any way. Daddy came back into the room and sat down next to me.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” he asked.

“I kind of miss my house and friends and life.”

He rubbed my back lightly and kissed my forehead.

“I’m sorry this happened sweetie but do you like it here?”

“Yeah I do I’m just lonely.”

The food came out just as I finished my sentence. It was steak. Daddy got wine with his while I got apple juice. It doesn’t seem fair. I started to eat. I really didn’t want to though. I just wanted to go to sleep.

“Daddy can I go sleep?” I asked.

“After you eat all your food sweetie.” He answered.

I pushed my food away and crossed my arms. He looked at me then pushed it back.

“Eat Jayden.”

I pushed it back away and laid my head onto the table. He groaned and set his fork and knife down.

“Jayden, you have to eat. You’re not leaving till you’ve eaten at least half.” He spoke.

I pushed the plate onto the floor like a toddler.

“Don’t wanna!” I said.

“JAYDEN!” he screamed.

He got up and walked over to me. He grabbed me out of the highchair and slung me over his shoulder. He started into the hallway.

“Daddy...?”

“Be quiet. You’re in a lot of trouble.”

I shut my mouth and he continued to walk. We got to the bedroom and he set me down.

“Go sit in the corner.”

“But dad-”                

“GO! You’ll be sitting in time out of 30 minutes. You will be facing the wall till I say you can get up.”

I walked to the wall and sat on the small stool that was there. I looked behind me and saw he had walked to the bed. He pulled out a computer then snapped his fingers.

“Wall.”

I looked back at the wall and sighed. This isn’t fair! My real dad wouldn’t do this to me! He loved me! I got up and walked to the bathroom.

“Jayden! Go sit back down!” he yelled from the bed.

“NO! I HATE YOU!” I screamed.

I slammed the bathroom door and sat on the floor after locking it. How dare he! I wanna go home! I miss my teddy bear. That’s right I slept with a teddy bear. I hate it here! I want my real dad! I went into the bathtub and sat in the corner. I didn’t hear daddy even try to get into the bathroom. I’m so tired. Today has been horrible. I wish we had met differently…

I don’t regret not trying to find a way out of this place. I do like daddy. He’s handsome. If we had met a differently I think I would’ve wanted to be with him. Then my dad wouldn’t have… Died. I slumped down and my hands went to my head. I’m just so overwhelmed. I was never good with change and this is just too much. Daddy is pushing me too hard. I just want to go to bed…

I slowly stood out of the tub. I’m so tired and it’s so cold in here. I just want daddy to pick me up and hug me then tuck me into bed with my kitty. I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed. He still had his computer on.

“…Daddy?” I said tentively.

“Are you done with your tantrum?” He asked.

I nodded my head slowly.

“Go sit in the corner till your time out is done.”

I slowly walked to the corner and sat down on the stool. I looked back at him and he just had his finger pointing to the wall. I sniffled a little. I was cold and tired and feeling sick. Daddy should notice if he loves me enough. He wouldn’t make me sit here and when I was feeling bad. I didn’t even do a very bad thing! From what I have seen he’s even better off than my dad! One plate of food shouldn’t matter. It’s not like he has to clean it up either. Why am I getting punished?

I felt the tears roll down my face leaving numb trails. I tried to keep in the little noises I make when I cry. My nose was getting stuffed up too.

“Jayden… sweetie stop crying. I’m not mad at you.” He said placing his hand on my arm.

“I just wanna sleep! I’m cold and my head hurts and now I have to sit in time out and it’s not fair!” I yelled through my tears.

The noises I was holding in came out at full force and I was soon on the floor. My body heaved as I cried. I felt something soft come around me and strong arms pick me up.

“Shhhhh, It’s ok sweetie. You’re ok. Let’s go to bed.” Daddy spoke softly.

I’ve never… had anyone care when I cried… everyone at home just ignored it… Daddy laid me down on the bed and picked up the covers from the floor. He covered me gently then picked up my kitty. He tucked that in to. I felt my tears start to stop. The bed dipped next to me. Daddy had gotten on the bed and started to run his hands through my hair.

“You’re ok baby. You should’ve said you didn’t feel good. I would’ve taken you to bed.” He said softly.

I nodded and arched when his hand went down my back.

“You’re ok baby. You’re ok…”

Continue Reading