All Ipliers and Septiceyes X...

By UntoldGame

All egos of jack and Mark on stories. More

Markiplier/Jacksepticeye X reader
Dr schneeplestien X dead reader
I am in writers block
Darkiplier/Antisepticeye X reader
Marvin the magican X child reader.
A/N
A/N
I HAVE RETURNED
i need ideas for this
Child egos X Adult reader
Um excuse me
Jacksepticeye X Baker reader ft other egos
The saver becomes the reader
Schneep x sick reader.
TRICKED(Anti/Marvin X reader)

Chase brody/Antisepticeye X reader

1.8K 35 1
By UntoldGame

"Stacy I just wan ta talkk to my kids" he voice slurred as he chugged a bottle of whiskey."You had your chance, but your never around and when you are, you're drunk. I can't live with someone who doesn't love me like I love them. Good fucking bye" she screamed as she hang up.You  walked in and asked chase what was wrong. " "Just Stacy being stacy" chase sobbed out. That's when anti walked and saw chase. "That's it , I'm taking care of stacy" anti glitches a little as he walked out of the room and out the front door. You chased him out the door and made sure he didn't mess up."The kids need a father" he was glitching bad now. "Yes I agree but killing stacy is not the answer." "Fįňę" he stopped glitching."Let's go home and help chase set up bro average." "Okay".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...