Our Own Adventures | Amourshi...

Od Kyuyua

This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and... Viac

Morning Routines Ch. 1
Old Friends and Preparations Ch. 2
Nice To See You Ch. 3
Old Faces Ch. 4
New Faces Ch. 5
What a Coincidence... Ch. 6
Update- Sorry for the Inconvenience!
A Shocking Reunion Ch. 7
Update- I Got Grounded!
First Contest Day Jitters Ch.8
Battle Stage Excitement Ch. 9
Update- Contestshipping!
Contest Ribbon Ch. 10
Drew Joins the Crew Ch. 11
The Adventures Up Ahead Ch. 12
The Roads We Stay On Ch. 13
Update- A Dream
How Far I've Come Ch. 13
Alola Alola Ch. 14
Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15
Update- Short Break!
Update- If Words Meant Anything
An Alolan Performance Ch. 16
A Day To Ourselves Ch. 17
New Friends Ch. 18
Hang Out Ch. 19
So Close, Yet So Far Ch. 20
Update- Got Tagged Again and Some News
New and Forgotten
Paul's Appearance Ch. 20
Almost to the Spotlight Ch. 21
Launch of Our Dreams Ch. 22
Getting Ready Ch. 23
Date Start! Haunted House Ch. 25
How Cliche Ch. 26
Need some characters!
Starting Point Ch. 27
Just the Beginning! Ch. 29
Christmas Special

Battle It Out! Ch. 28

2.2K 34 36
Od Kyuyua

Someone needs to slap me across the face and wake. Me. Up.

Oh hey- I updated. (#noteditedintheleast)

Ash's POV

The ones who'd made it through the first stage were Crystal, Hannah, Dylan, Diya, Hawk, Riley, Bonnie, Miette, Nara, Minato, Gian, Lin, Sasuke, Kara, Izuku, and Daniel. (Anyone pick out the references??)

I stared up at the stage as Kim was announcing the Battle Stage. Though she was talking, I wasn't really paying attention. I watched as Serena was talking to the others beside her, laughing occasionally. I smiled slightly. She seemed calm now. Her nerves were definitely gone, or at least somewhat.

Beside me, Clemont tapped my shoulder, snapping me out of my daze. I blinked and turned to him.

"Ash? Are you alright? You looked out of it for a second..." Clemont said, concerned.

I shook my head. "Sorry, I'm fine. I was just thinking about... stuff?"

He nodded in understanding before glancing up at the stage with an excited yet worried look. "Bonnie's going up now! I hope she'll be okay."

"She'll be fine," I said. "Bonnie's strong after all."

Clemont nodded. "Right."

"All right, remember now," Kim's voice blared through the speakers, "The battle will be one-on-one, each trainer using only one pokemon, and in five minutes you have to decrease your opponent's points. Whoever has the most points will move on to the next and final round! With that said, Bonnie! Dylan! Get to your positions!"

Bonnie stood in her spot at the end of the battle field with her pokeball in hand. Dylan on the other side did the same.

"And start!"

Bonnie threw her ball into the air. "Go Dedenne!"

"Go Gengar!" Dylan shouted.

He looked around sixteen and had short brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a black athletic shirt and had red shorts with white stripes down the side. He also had a pair of red running shoes. Glasses framed his face and he had a Z-Ring and Mega Bracelet hanging on from wrist.

Both pokemon stood on the field, staring each other down. The Gengar laughed when seeing its opponent.

"Gengar! That's rude!" Dylan said faintly.

Bonnie smirked and used the distraction to call out a move. "Charm!"

Dedenne nodded and looked over at the Gengar before winking, a heart flying towards the ghost pokemon.

As soon as the heart hit Gengar smack on the forehead, the pokemon fell in a daze.

I blinked in surprise. How did Bonnie know its gender already? Dedenne is a boy, so did that mean the Gengar was a girl?

Gengar stood (or floated) in place for a while, before it simply blinked and stuck it's tongue out at Dedenne. I sweat dropped.

Guess not.

"Hah! Well that didn't work! Now Gengar, use Hypno-" Dylan cut himself off when he realized that Dedenne wasn't there. "Wha-"

Bonnie's smirk grew wider and she shouted, "Alright Dedenne! Nuzzle!"

Dedenne was suddenly behind Gengar and jumped up before nuzzling its cheek into the pokemon. Tiny bolts of electricity raced around the ghost pokemon's body as it twitched and stood still, paralyzed.

"Argh- Gengar!" Dylan called to his pokemon.

Gengar could only growl in response as both Dedenne and his Trainer smirked at them. Bonnie held out a hand as she called out her next move.

"Thunder!"

As Dedenne stood and prepared its attack, Dylan scowled. "I didn't want to use it so early into the battle, but we don't have a choice!"

I watched as he stuck out his arm before streams of bright light flew out of something on it, connecting with something of Gengar's. My eyes widened in realization.

"Mega evolution..." I muttered, my voice barely audible.

Dylan grinned as Mega Gengar appeared, the paralysis effect suddenly gone.

"Amazing! Mega Gengar! Is that even allowed?!" Kim directed that question more to Serena and the rest but it still echoed throughout the hall.

I started fidgeting in my seat. This was getting exciting.

Over the noise of the crowd, I couldn't make out what they were saying, but Dedenne launches its Thunder while Mega Gengar just managed to dodge it. Bonnie and Dedenne both looked frustrated.

Dylan called out a move and Gengar shot a Shadow Ball at Dedenne. Said pokemon was hit and pushed backwards.

I glanced up at the screen and realized that I forgot about the time limit and points. There were just about three minutes left and Bonnie was down to half of her points while Dylan barely had a third off.

Dedenne shot toward Mega Gengar with a Wild Charge. He was too quick and hit Mega Gengar square in the gut. The ghost pokemon lid back a few feet, mostly unfazed. It then used Night Shade and hit Dedenne. The little pokemon was thrown off it and crashed into the floor.

Dedenne staggered to its paws and glared at the Gengar. I raised my eyebrows in surprise. The Dedenne before wouldn't have been able to withstand that attack before.

There was now one minute left on the clock. Bonnie's points were almost out while Dylan still had half of his left.

Mega Gengar then started preparing a bigger attack and Dedenne stood there, slightly panicking. Bonnie then held out her arm and something caught the light.

A Z-Crystal.

Bonnie started making the moves for what I recognized to be the signs for Electrium Z. I grinned. Where did she get that from?

Dedenne started copying her movements in sync before making the final sign. The Electrium Z symbol appeared in front of the tiny pokemon as it made its attack.

"Gigavolt Havoc!" Bonnie's voice shouted before being drowned by the move.

A huge ball of electricity formed in front of Dedenne as he shot it at the same time as Mega Gengar, who released its special attack. Both attacks collided in the middle of field, exploding into a mass of light and dust. Screams ripped through the crowd as they watch.

I was mentally pitying Serena and the others; them being so close to the explosion and all.

Harsh wind blew in all directions and I brought my arms up to my face to keep myself from being blown in the face and blinded. As the wind and light died down, I drew my hands away from my face and glanced at the battlefield. A large cloud of smoke and dust covered almost half of it and I was just faintly aware of Kim's commentary.

A glimpse of purple caught my eyes and the smoke started to clear. Mega Gengar stood in all of its glory on the battlefield, Dedenne still to small to see.

Dylan grinned as he watched his pokemon stand on the field. Bonnie, however, had an anxious look on her face.

The smoke cleared a bit more and a small black tail peeked through the clouds. The crowd gasped as Dedenne was later revealed, standing straight as well. A wide smile broke through Bonnie's face as Dylan stared at the small pokemon with wide eyes.

"Yeah! Great job, Dedenne! Let's finish this up with Thunder!"

Dedenne took one step forward and stopped before immediately falling over. At that same moment, the time ended and Kim's voice blared through the speakers.

"A-And that's time! Because Dedenne's fainted, Bonnie's points go down to zero, meaning Dylan moves onto the final round!"

Bonnie stared with wide eyes at her pokemon before slowly walking toward it. She bent down and scooped Dedenne up in her arms before smiling down at him and whispering something. She then took out his poke all and returned him.

On the other side of the field, Gengar reverted back to his normal form and fell to the floor, breathing hard. (Do ghosts breath??) Dylan ran up to it and patted its back, shouting a proud 'good job' before returning it into its pokeball.

Though Bonnie lost the match, she didn't seem all that upset. After she lost, she made her way to the stands and sat next to Clemont as he moved over for her. She watched the rest of the battles with a smile and determined look. Clemont glanced at her with a proud look and I smiled as I peeked at her. Bonnie's definitely grown.

After the battle stages were over, only six coordinators remained. Dylan, Hawk, Miette, Sasuke, Izuku, and Crystal remained. They would compete in the Theme Stage and the winner of it would be the first victor of the Alolan Showcases.

I grinned. Serena sure knows how to set up a competition.

Can we get some clap claps please?

I update. Wow. For the first time in.... 2 months?! I thought it was 5! Welp- there goes my apology- hah, kidding. I'm still sorry. It may have only been about 2 months, but it's still the longest I haven't updated, that's for sure.

Anyways, please don't kill me- if you do, you won't get any more chapters- and I hope I'll be able to pound some inspiration and ideas into my head by the next chapter. *cough* aswellasmotivation *cough*

So, while I was away, I got REALLY into My Hero Academia (more so than before) and Naruto. If you didn't know and are interested, I started a My Hero Academia fanfic and am thinking of doing a Naruto one after this one's completed. If you'd like, please check that MHA fanfic out!

onceagainsorryfornotupdatingivehadahorriblecaseofwritersblockandialsomayormaynothavebeenwatchingnarutoshippudenwhilewritingthis-

P.S. The next chapter may be the last.

~Crystal

Word Count: 1583

10/20/18

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

38K 443 34
When Serena travels the world to spread her smile to all the regions, she encounters ash in the alola region. What will happen when they meet for the...
405K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...
4.1K 52 19
Twelve bad ass spies. One lunatic man. One mission to save the PokeWorld. One very dangerous mission. Throw in romance, rivalries, haunting pasts, an...
12.9K 318 16
well hey guys . First of all thank you for giving a chance to my story . So this is my first story on amourshipping. Yes you read it correct it is a...