Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~41~

6.5K 239 17
By repunzel0313

 A/N here is how you pronounce the Irish names : 

Tadgh (Ti-Gue), Niamh (Neev), Siobhan (Shiv- Awn), Deirdre (Di-Er-Dree)

hope this helps!!!

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I watched my girl walk away and get ready with the others. Tadgh took me aside and forcefully made me take a seat at the bar. The walked to the other side and leaned over the bar crossing his arms over making his shoulders look more buff as he glare at me.

"Drink?" He questioned his accent thick.

"Yeah sure, a glass of wine would be great."

He looked at me a scoffed before grabbing a pint glass and pouring some Guinness into it and sliding it onto the bar before pouring himself a glass.

"Now tell me, boy, what are your intentions exactly with my pumpkin?"

Ok, so that was rather direct.

"I love her and I plan to marry her, thus the ring on her finger." He stated, taking a sip from my drink brushing the fact that it was not what I had asked for.

He was still glaring at me with his ice blue eyes that matched Frey's making me shift in my seat at how intense they were. He was a lot taller and bulkier than me, if we were to fight, even if I am trained, he would most likely win.

"Love isn't all. You need to treat her with respect, treat her like the brave and strong woman she is because she has seen some shit in her life and sadly I can't always be there to protect her from life. I know I have failed but I sure as hell won't let you anywhere near her is this is not what she wants or if you don't treat her right. I have a gun, a shovel, a big garden and a very good alibi. You got me, kid?"

He treated taking a deeper and darker voice, I knew he wasn't kidding. I nodded my head matching his tone.

"I wouldn't do anything to her intentionally. If I did I think my mother would have my head on a stick before you had time to pull the trigger."

We both sipped on our beers again before the lights of the stage turned on indicating that the show was about to start and I was grateful for that because I don't want his glare on me any more than I need to.

All four girls stepped on stage with a whole freaking band of musicians with all sorts of weird instruments that I have never seen in America. My eyes were drawn to a special red-headed girl in a sort of weird brown dress that was flowy but hugged her figure as well.

The music started with the backup singers setting the mood as she had a violin looking Thing in her hand and started to play letting her fingers glide on the strings and the bow in the other hand. [play song]

The girls started to sing when Freyah wasn't playing but started playing when they were no longer singing.

Chuaigh mé isteach i dteach aréir

Is d'iarr mé cairde ar mhnaoi an leanna

Is é dúirt sí liom "Ní bhfaighidh tú deor

Buail an bóthar is gabh abhaile"

I came by a house last night

And told the woman I am staying

I said to her:

"The moon is bright and my fiddles tuned for playing"

Tell me that the night is long

Tell me that the moon is glowing

Fill my glass I'll sing a song

And will start the music flowing

Never mind the rising light

There's no sign of day or dawning

In my heart it's still the night

And we'll stay here till the morning

Each girl started walking/dancing while singing.

Níl sé ina lá, níl a ghrá,

níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go maidin,

níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go fóill,

solas ard atá sa ghealaigh.

It's not day nor yet awhile

I can see the starlight shining

Níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go fóill,

solas ard atá sa ghealaigh.

I had no idea what they were saying as it was in Irish but the way they sang was beautiful I must admit.

Fill the glasses one more time

And never heed the empty bottle

Turn the water into wine

And turn the party up full throttle

My Fire had her solo and she looked absolutely radiant as if nothing in the world could take this happiness away.

Don't go out into the cold

Where the wind and rain are blowing

For the fire is flaming gold

And in here the music's flowing

They sang the chorus again and continued their little show on stage. Freyah was like a different person, she had a continuous smile on her face that I think I have never seen her smile for so long and a real genuine one too.

Tell me that the night is long

Tell me that the moon is gleaming

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song

And we'll keep the music streaming

Until all the songs are sung

Níl sé ina lá, níl a ghrá,

níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go maidin,

níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go fóill,

solas ard atá sa ghealaigh.

Níl sé ina lá is ní bheidh go fóill,

solas ard atá sa ghealaigh.

The bridge for the drums and all was impressive and I wouldn't have thought that possible in a pub but it was. They continued to sing until the song came to an end as everyone cheered.

"We are the Galway girls and as you can see we had a special guest with us tonight. The girl we all know and love, our amazing leading voice and fiddle player Saoirse!" The blond friend called out in the microphone.

I still haven't come to terms with their names yet. My Fire was smiling and bowing as she received a round of claps and cheers. And I must admit she deserved them, for she played beautifully and to be honest the show wouldn't have been the same without her on that stage.

Looking at her under the spotlight made me remember her audition for my club and how far we have come since then. We would be close to a year since I met her in May and we were already coming up to April.

You don't ever quite realise how quickly time goes by. They went off stage after a few more songs and I waited patiently for her to arrive.

She stepped out from the back still in the dress she was in. Her confused eyes ran around the room until they landed on me, a smile graced her lips once more as she started to run towards me colliding her little body with mine as her arms wrapped around me.

"How slow down there Freyah." I chuckled lightly only now realising the mistakes I made.

"Freyah?" The pregnant one questioned grabbing the attention of Tadgh and the two other girls.

The other people in the pub weren't paying attention to what was going on and I was glad they didn't.

"Why is he calling you Freyah, Saoirse?" She asked again a panicked smile on her lips.

Frey turned to me and gave me a glare before turning to her friend.

"I had to change my name, I'm Freyah Kent and no longer Saoirse O'Connell, well in the states at least." she cast her gaze to the ground as she crossed the gaze of Tadgh.

"Why did you change the name your mother gave you? What would she think about that?" Tadgh scowled her like a father would.

"Well she isn't here now, is she? She's dead and I changed my name so that He wouldn't be able to find me so easily." She snapped back giving the same icy blue glare back.

Silence fell upon us until Frey made her way behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of Whiskey serving herself a glass before drinking it down in one go.

"Wolf, let's go dance shall we?" She questioned pouring herself another one, no one dared to stop her.

I nodded my head and helped her get back from behind the bar and led her to the dance floor.

"You alright?" I asked pulling her closer to me by her hips kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, I just forgot that I changed my name and all the shit that happened. I'm sorry I glared at you when you said my name. I just don't want to deal with that sort of detail when I have just arrived." I kissed her lips again telling her that I understood.

We continued the night drinking and talking with her friends, the incident from earlier long forgotten. But I couldn't help but feel as if we were being watched and it wasn't Tadgh's intense gaze but someone else's.

Things just never go to plan in my life and for once I wish things did, for Frey's sake. I'll be damned if something or someone were to disrupt the woman I Love.

__________________

UPDATE!!!!

what do you think will happen next?

how will the wedding go?

who was watching?

Who is Tadgh for Freyah?

Predictions? Ideas? Opinions?

Don't forget to vote with the little star and drop a comment! I love reading them!

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
279K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
77.6K 2.9K 64
Beth was trying to make a better life for the only family left but one wrong decision cost her everything. Now, Beth is stuck in Mafia, waiting for h...