°•I'll Be Happy With You•°

By tiny_startek

Yumiko Arai, a thirty year old woman, who works at U.A. While she works as a pro hero and teacher, she realis... More

°•Chapter 2•°
°•Chapter 3•°
°•Chapter 4•°
°•Chapter 5•°

°•Chapter 1•°

172 8 2
By tiny_startek

Fourteen years ago.

A young girl at the age of sixteen, made her way to the prestigious school, U.A. As she walked, she noticed two boys. One with long, black hair, and one with banana-like hair. She smiled slightly, knowing who they were instantly.

"Hey, Yumiko-kun!" The boy with banana-like hair said.

"H-huh..?"

"I was just saying hi, silly."

"Hi, Yumiko-kun..." The other boy with long black hair, mumbled quietly.

"H-hello, Shota-kun and Hizashi-kun..." The small girl stuttered in response as she walked over to the two boys.

The trio walked towards U.A., on their way to their first day of hero school.

"I see the three of us all got into U.A...." Shota said in his usual monotone voice.

"Well, of course I did." Hizashi said proudly, pointing his thumb to his chest.

"I somewhat expected you to say that, Hizashi-kun..." Shota said boredly as he rolled his eyes.

Yumiko giggled a little as she looked up at the two boys. They both turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" They asked at the same time as Yumiko giggled once again.

"Nothing..." She said as she shook her head slightly, the two boys starting to argue over being in sync.

~♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
108K 856 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...