Remus lupin x reader

By ghoulsEgg

He just deserves some love and weed More

The Calm

182 1 2
By ghoulsEgg

My deep breaths quickly morphed in ragged huffs as my mother forcefully yanked on the laces of my corset.

I squeezed my eyes shut as she gave one last tug before knotting it.

"My, you've grown so much." She cooed as she pinched my cheek. "All the mothers are going to be practically bidding on you for their sons."

"Thank you, mother," I smiled awkwardly as I tried to keep my back straight.

"But we all know you'll probably end up with the Black's eldest or the Crouch's son, Barty." She continued as she began sliding my blush pink dress on me.

"You will make sure to dance with them both, won't you?" She said expectantly.

"Of course, mother." I bowed slightly, even though I had already intended on spending every moment of the night with Sirius.

He was the only other person in this society who wasn't off their rocker.

"You have to continue the legacy of our family, Althea."

                 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Thea!" Sirius hollered as my family is announced. Once my mother nodded her approval, I quickly walked towards him.

He lifted my hand up and gently kissed it as I curtsied before him. His eyes glimmered mischievously as we kept up the act.

"And Joe has your summer fared, my dear sir?" I said poshly as I held back a giggle.

"The mosquitoes have been absolutely dreadful, I must admit." He threw a dramatic sigh my way.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" I looked off to the side to check for any adults.

"Quite worried, I must admit." He whispered softly. No one must know that Sirius Black possessed any emotion that wasn't a deadly sin. "But the idea of not being in Slytherin, of not being prodded over every moment, has my heart racing. Want to see?"

His eyes shone for a moment as he gently took my hand and placed it against his wrist. My fingers throbbed slightly from the steady pumping, but my heart was racing even more.

"Let's get out of this dusty party, what do you say?" I grinned.

                 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"What house are you hoping for?" Sirius asked as he passed me one of the cupcakes we had nicked from the kitchen.

"Gryfindor." I whispered as I peeled the wrapper off, revealing the blood-red velvet. "I want to be brave enough to stand aside my parents, as opposed to before them."

"Me too," he nodded his head fervently. "I want them to understand there are other houses and that they're all good."

"They'll be happy, once we shift their viewpoint." I smiled slightly as I bit in. "They love us."

                 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Our children truly do fit like a puzzle, don't they, Theseus?" Orion grinned as they watched the children. "I'm sure Althea will grow into a worthy asset to our family, these next seven years."

"I agree," Theseus nodded. "Between us, Sirius is possibly the only pureblood I entrust my daughter with."

"And they'll have the most attractive children together," Calliope clasped her hands together as she watched her daughter waltz perfectly.

"Their children will definitely have black hair," Walburga said as she examined every centimeter of the girls face.

"They'll look like genuine, pure blooded slytherins." Orion said firmly as he snaked an arm around his wife's waist.

"Have you any specific wedding dates in mind?" Walburga turned to them.
                 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Don't get too handsy with her, Siri," my eldest brother, Lycus, joked as he herded is away from the large crowd.

"Of course not!" Sirius said defensively as he held his hands up in protest.

"The adults are discussing marrying you two off already, you lot haven't even been sorted yet and your whole lives are being planned as we speak!" Cerbeus, another elder brother interjected as he approached us.

"You're married, Siri?" Sirius' younger brother, Regulus, asked.

"No, of course not!" Sirius exclaimed again. "Thea is my closest companion, I don't see us getting hitched!"

"You haven't taken Divination yet, you know," Adonis, the middle of the Irish triplets, popped in. "A lot of things can happen in these next few years. I myself never considered I'd be dating Meliora Saywell when I was your age."

"Where exactly is Meliora?" I asked, hoping to steer the conversation away from Sirius and I.

"She's powdering her nose," Adonis sighed lovingly. Ever since third year, he hadn't shut up once about the girl.

"Has anyone seen Rosaleen Bellemore, by any chance?" Lycus asked.

"She's probably with Meliora," Cerbeus said as he inspected his fingers for dirt.

"Why don't you come and search out a girl, Cerbe?" Adonis asked excitedly. Cerbeus had never tried much in the way of girls, and Adonis would always try to get him out of his shell.

"I'm watching the children," he frowned as he looked over at us.

"Thea and I can handle ourselves just fine, and Regulus was just going to go back to the children's room." Sirius waved the older boys off tiredly.

"Don't day it like you weren't in there a year ago!" Regulus pouted as he stomped his foot in embarrassment.

"Reggie," I said softly as I bent down slightly to his level, which truly was only two inches shorter than myself. "The children's room is way more interesting than out here. I had tried sneaking in there earlier because of how much I prefer it, but the matrons refused me. So go enjoy it while you can!"

His frown slowly melted as he crossed his arms. "I suppose you're right..." he mumbled.

"I always am," I grinned as I straightened myself again.

"Now, m' lady," Sirius said as he began twirling me back towards the hallways. "We have some mischief to unleash."

                 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

             -Character List-

Theseus Leander Pendragon, yo daddy, 6'3

Calliope Fayre Pendragon, yo mama, 5'9

Lycus Daedalus Pendragon- eldest child, first of three Irish triplets, fifth year, prefect, 5'10

Adonis Chryses Pendragon- born right after Lycus, fifth year, slug club, 5'7

Cerbeus Charon Pendragon- born ten months after his brothers, fifth year, seeker, 6'

Pollux Adrastos Pendragon- eldest twin, third year, chaser, 5'6

Castor Cephalus Pendragon- youngest twin, third year, close with Hagrid, an actual slytherin soft boy, 5'6

Althea Donatella Pendragon- youngest child, only daughter, unexpected gift that was well received, quite sickly due to health complications, first year, 4'8

As for the children's appearances, literally a bunch of Tom Riddles. No creativity here, ya know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
216K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...