FATALISTIC LOVE ✓

By taehphoria

KIM SEOKJIN you were in love with someone else. I was in love with you. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #2 in poetry ... More

FATALISTIC LOVE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
authors note:
playlist:
authors note:
TWO EUPHORIC HEARTS

XXXII

1.1K 127 54
By taehphoria

we had our bad times too, don't you think Jin?

like when you'd blank me for days- leaving me in the dark if we disagreed on something. it would leave me in a liable situation, staring at my phone waiting for you to call me back- trying my best not to blame myself.

you checking my phone often, did you really have to do that? where was the trust?

I was never really your girlfriend. we never had a label and it hurt a little. the one time I didn't want to feel emotions but you made them all spur out of control- leaving me feeling more.

even at parties related to work, you tried your best to avoid calling me your girl to others. people would raise brows- ask about us curiously and you'd simply nod.

you didn't like labels because the one person you wanted didn't want the label of yours.

but I did. I fucking did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
199K 7.2K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...
1.9K 40 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
244K 7.6K 38
•If you fell for two people at the same time, chose the second, because if you really did love the first one, your heart wouldn't have beaten for the...