A School Dream (a Supercorp S...

By jaywrites21

It's the first day of ninth grade at Robert E. Lee HS. Lena Luthor is on her way to school, excited to see he... More

Chapter One: Morning Routine
Chapter Two: Danvers Gazing
Chapter Three: Something to Say
Chapter Four: The Luthor House
Chapter Five: Thunder and Lighting Strike
Chapter Six: Sleeping Under the Stars
Chapter Seven: Unexpected
Chapter Eight: She's a Luthor
Chapter Nine: The Truth
Chapter Ten: Special Girl
Chapter Eleven: Burn
Chapter Twelve: My Hero
Chapter Thirteen: September Twenty-Sec-Nope
Chapter Fourteen: Surprise!
Chapter Fifteen: Girls Night pt. 1
Chapter Sixteen: Girls Night pt. 2
Chapter Seventeen: Girls Night pt. 3
Chapter Eighteen: Cuddles, Kisses, Food - Challenge Accepted
Chapter Nineteen: Uno to the Death
Chapter Twenty: Soccer Date
Chapter Twenty-One: Luthors Reunited
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Concerns You Two, too
Chapter Twenty-Three: I Surrender
Chapter Twenty-Four: Christmas Came Early
Chapter Twenty-Five: Family All Together
Chapter Twenty-Six: Who's the Best?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Super Soccer Star
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Reminders and Threats Before Game Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter Thirty: Pre-Prom
Chapter Thirty-Two: Best Girlfriend Ever
Chapter Thirty-Three: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Four: Summer Vacation
Not a Chapter
Chapter Thirty-Five: Packing and Drinking the Nights Away
Chapter Thirty-Six: We Need to Talk
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Is This the End? Is This Goodbye?
UPDATE & A/N: SAVE THE DATE- OCTOBER 14

Chapter Thirty-One: Prom Night

2.1K 74 60
By jaywrites21

The chauffeur opened the car door for them and Lena and Sam stepped out the car, walking up to the Danvers' door with the corsage in a box in Lena's hand and two bags over Sam's shoulders- as they would both be spending the night later with their friends. She took a deep breath. It's okay, Lena. It's Kara. Just taking her out as my prom date. All of that will come at a later time. Just enjoy yourself.

"Hey, you'll be okay," Sam says, snapping her out of her thoughts and almost as if she could read them. "Just have fun tonight. You'll be with Kara all night, and both of you will look great. You already look amazing," she reassures her, rubbing circles on her back. "What could go wrong?"

"Yeah, yeah you're right."

"I know I am. Now, knock on the door. After all, you are the one taking her to prom."

Lena lets out another deep breath before knocking on the door. "I got it!!" someone yells from the inside. Lena chuckles and looks over at Sam. 

"Alex," they both say.

The door opens and they were right. "Hey Sam, hey-" Alex stops to let out a low whistle. "Damn, Luthor, you're lookin' fine."

Alex had to look Lena up and down again. Lena was wearing an emerald green jacket over a white shirt that had little swirls of green on it and a black bow tie with similar patterns on it. She wore pressed black pants and black dress shoes that went perfectly. Her hair curled, back into a ponytail and two thick, long curls on either side of her face and a red lipstick to go with it. She looked stunning.

Lena smiles. "Well, dress to impress, right?"

"Kara's going to love it." Alex grins and steps aside to let them in.

"Hold still, Kara! I don't want to burn you on accident." Maggie had the curling iron in her hand, trying to finish the last of Kara's hair.

"Sorry, Mags. Are you almost done?"

"Right about..." She lets loose her hair. "Now. You look great, kid." She sets down the iron and fluffs her hair.

"Who knew you were good at hair?" Kara said observing herself in the mirror.

Maggie shrugs. "Hidden talent, maybe. I'll bring Alex up to do your make-up. That is something I am not good at."

Maggie walks out of the bathroom and downstairs to grab Alex. "Hey, Sam. Ally, I'm finished with Kara. It's your tu- SANTA MADRE DE DIOS HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK AMAZING!!" she yells, making the girls laugh and Lena smile in return.

"Alex! Tell your girlfriend to watch her language!" Eliza playfully scolds, walking into the room. "Hi, Sam."

"Hi, Eliza," Sam says in her hug.

She turns to Lena. "Oh, honey, you look amazing." Eliza wraps her in a hug, making Lena smile even more.

"Thank you, Mrs. Danvers."

"How many times do I have to tell you to get it through that thick skull of yours? Eliza."

Lena sheepishly smiles. "Sorry, Eliza."

"That's better."

Lena turns back to Maggie, who's still in awe. "You picked it out for me. It truly is amazing and perfect. I can't thank you enough."

Maggie walks up to her, not taking her eyes off her, waving Alex off. "Alex, go help Kara finish up while I run Lena down and make sure everything's good. Sam, go with her and make sure she's in tip-top shape. I've got it from here." 

"You got it." The two go up the stairs while Eliza goes off to do whatever she was doing before, leaving the two down in the living room.

Maggie immediately looks her up and down, fixing her collar and bow tie. "Cufflinks?"

Lena raises her hands to her neck, showing the sides of her wrists that have golden rose cuff links with little diamonds embedded in them as she grins. "What do you think?"

Maggie low whistles. "Stylish and fancy. They match perfectly with the jacket. Corsage?"

Lena holds up the box. "Red and white, just like you asked."

"I didn't ask, I told. Car outside?"

She nods. "Really, thank you for doing this. You've been amazing all year."

"Hey, you needed help for all this. I'm an expert at helping. Anything for you." Maggie smiles hard so her dimples go deep.

"You're adorable when you smile like that."

"Not more adorable than your girlfriend, I hope."

"Oh, definitely not."

The two laugh while the three come down the stairs. Maggie runs over to Alex's side. The three teens all take out their phones and start recording when Alex starts with a big smile. "We present to you..."

"Ms. Kara Danvers!" Maggie and Sam finish as Kara comes down the steps.

"You guys, I told you that wasn't necessary," Kara's voice came from up the stairs as she slowly descends. 

Alex says in a stern tone, "Hey, it's both of your nights, so it's gotta be special."

Kara comes down the stairs into Lena's view and her jaw automatically drops at the sight of her. Her golden hair curled and flowing over one shoulder. She wears sleeveless, royal azure blue dress, showing just the right amount of cleavage. It opens at one leg, shimmering sapphires at the ends and shows her two-inch black heels. She holds her little golden clutch in one hand as she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. She didn't have her glasses on, so her black mascara, red lips, rose hinted cheeks, and sparkly peach eyeshadow stood out. Her eyes shone so brightly and matched her outfit perfectly with her rings and earrings Lena gave her.

"Lee?" Kara asks, smiling. "You're staring."

"What isn't there to stare at? You look hot, Little Danvers," Maggie says, grinning from behind the camera.

"I second that," Alex says, grinning from ear to ear. "You look good, sis."

Sam nods. "You are smokin', Kara."

"Kara, sweetie, you look fantastic." Eliza wraps her in a little hug.

Kara's cheeks go rosier. "Thanks, guys." She looks back at Lena, whose mouth is still agape. She smiles. She's never shocked her girlfriend like this before. "Lee? You okay over there?"

Lena blinks a few times and her mouth moves as she was trying to find the words. "Kara, you look absolutely ravishing. You're stunning. You look amazing."

Kara smiles and blushes more. "You too, Lee. Your suit is amazing. I love it."

Lena steps closer to her. "Thank Maggie. Without her, this wouldn't be on me right now. May I?" She holds the corsage out to her, and Kara sticks out her left hand.

"The same with Alex," she says as Lena adjusts it on her wrist. "Guess we owe it to them, huh?"

"You could owe it to us by going to the damn prom!" Maggie exclaims, making everyone laugh.

After taking pictures of them both together, they all usher them out the door. "Okay, okay! We're going!" Lena says as Sam is pushing her out the door and the same with Alex and Kara.

"You crazy kids have fun," Sam says to them as they were now out the door.

"We'll be having a movie marathon and start the sleepover while you're out," Alex says, her head poking out from the door.

"Don't come back till later. Starts at eight ends at ten! Be home before midnight," Eliza calls from inside.

"Later, guys! Love you, have fun!" Sam says, walking back inside.

"Bye, lovebirds," Maggie says, following her.

"Have fun. Both of you." Alex shuts the door on them and locks it behind her.

"Are they all our parents now?" Kara asks, making Lena chuckle.

"It seems like it." Lena stepped closer to her. She slightly frowns as she had to look up a bit at her. "I don't like it when you're wearing heels. Makes you taller than me now."

Kara smirks. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Well, now I can do this." Lena laces her fingers around her neck, leaning her head down to slowly, but passionately kiss her red, soft lips. Kara's hands automatically found her hips, bringing her closer.

Kara smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too, darling. You look so amazing. You quite literally took my breath away."

"Well, hopefully not, because you need to stay alive."

"I'm not going anywhere." Lena gives her a quick kiss and holds her hand out to her. "Shall we?"

Kara takes her hand. "We shall."

As they start walking, Kara looks out to the curb for the first time and gasps. "A limo? Are you serious?"

Lena chuckles. "As serious as I am about you. So, yes." The chauffeur opens the door for them and she steps to the side and holds her arm out. "After you, m'lady."

Kara playfully smirks and rolls her eyes. "Gentleman," she mutters before getting in the car, and Lena following suit. The door closes and they join hands as they were both off to prom.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened again. Lena stepped out and offered her hand to Kara to assist her. As Kara takes her hand and gets out the car, Lena says, "Welcome to prom, Ms. Danvers."

Lena holds out her arm and Kara lightly giggles as she loops her arm through hers, letting Lena take lead. They both walk up to the door and see that the bouncer is-

"Micheal," Lena says in the nicest voice she could manage around him with a hint of coldness.

He nods once. "Luthor," Mike says with a glare. He turns all his attention to Kara with a stupid grin on his face. "Hey, Kara. You look stunning."

"And you look like an idiot. Can you not see that I'm here with my girlfriend? Be a gentleman, don't flirt with the lady's girl, and wipe that stupid grin off yourself before I do it for you," Kara says with annoyance.

Lena smirks. "I believe you're looking for Luthor and Danvers on the list. Do you need some help looking for it? And also, last name move, first name on."

He fumes. "N-No. Go on in." He steps aside to let them in, both of them smiling.

"My girlfriend is secretly a badass," Lena says as they walk in. "Who knew?"

"I thought I was always a badass," Kara pouts.

Lena laughs. "You're my badass."

She grins. "Damn straight."

"Which we are obviously not." Lena stops them both and gives her a kiss, both of them smiling. Lena pulls away and starts walking again. "Come on. I promise, more later. For now, let's have fun at prom."

"With you, I can always have fun." Kara gives her a quick peck on her cheek before they walk into the auditorium, which was now decorated with multiple prom decorations.

The room was hinted a purple from the lights with a disco ball in the middle of the ceiling. Balloon stands were all over the room, with plenty hanging from the ceiling. Plenty of food and refreshments were on tables at the end of the room with photo booths in corners. There was a live band on the stage that had some glee members performing and people dancing in the middle. 

Guys started gaping and whistling at Kara, some grinning with mischief. Kara turns red and her eyebrows furrow into anger. "Honestly, what's wrong with guys?"

"I know. Luckily, your girlfriend is here to protect you."

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Let's not worry about that. Care to dance with me, Ms. Danvers?" Lena asks, grinning.

"With you, always." They untangle their arms and take each other's hands instead and start dancing with the other plentiful students to the music.

<><><><>

"I'm going to use the restroom. I'll be right back, love." Lena pecks her lips.

"I'll get drinks." Kara takes hold of her arm that was in her pocket and pulls her back as she starts to walk away to give her a longer kiss. "Don't make me wait too long," she teases.

Lena grins as they both walk off in their separate directions. Kara sees a flash of light from the punch and automatically looks up. "James?"

The man behind the camera turns around, removing the camera from his face, and there was James in a black and white tux, a grin plastered on his face. "Kara! Wow, you look amazing. I barely recognized you."

"Yeah, I don't think some guys would if they didn't see me with Lena Luthor," Kara mutters. "What are you doing here?"

James shrugs. "What does it look like? A few pictures for the newspaper. Winn's somewhere taking his pictures for the yearbook."

"I'm sorry-" Kara chuckles then turns it into a laugh. "Winn? Does yearbook? And takes pictures?"

Winn comes up behind James in a matching tux and camera in his hands. "That's my name, don't wear it ouuuu- HOLY SHIT!! KARA????" 

Kara laughs some more and smiles. "Hi, Winn. You clean up nicely."

"K-K-Kara that is a-amazing!" Winn says in shock and gestures to her up and down. "You- look amazing!"

"Thanks, Winn."

"Did I hear that my girlfriend looks amazing? Because she always does." Lena comes up from behind Kara, wrapping an arm around her waist, taking a cup from Kara's hand and pecking her on the cheek. "Thank you, love. Also, Winn does yearbook?"

Kara smiles. "You're welcome. And yes, he does. How come you didn't tell us?"

Winn shrugs. "I got busy with it. I mean, dude, the programming is good. Needs some work, but I could fix that."

Kara rolls her eyes with a smile. "Of course you can."

"So did James teach you photography?" Lena questions before drinking her punch.

James nodded. "Taught him everything I know. He's good."

"Aww, shucks, you're makin' me blush," Winn says, grinning from ear to ear.

A slow dance started to play from the stage. Kara takes both hers and Lena's cups and sets them down to offer her hand out to her. "May I have this dance, Ms. Luthor?"

Lena smiles and takes it. "You may, Ms. Danvers."

Kara leads her out to the dance floor and takes her in her arms- one hand on her waist and the other holding her hand. Lena does the same and follows her lead.

Lena raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Your dancing skills have improved," she says quietly for only them to hear.

"Well, I had a great first teacher. Eliza helped me, too." Kara twirled her and brought her back to her.

"Eliza is wonderful."

"She is. So are you."

Lena grins, which of course makes Kara smile. She puts her forehead against Kara's, both of them now swaying to the music. "Stop it, you flirt."

"You're more of a flirt than I am."

"Yes, but I love it when you at least try to flirt with me. It's adorable. You, my love, are adorable."

"You're so complimentary and I love it."

Lena smiles. "Well, I love you. So much."

Kara warmly smiles back at her. She sees flashes out of the corner of her eye, but doesn't care. She says in a whisper, "I love you more." She gives her a long passionate kiss, full of love and adoration for her. 

Before she even had the chance to pull away or to get even deeper, Lena tugged on Kara's lower lip to get her attention.

"Hey, I got something to show you before we go back home. Come with me." Lena takes her hand and takes her out of the auditorium and into the hallways of the school.

"Where are we going, Lee?" Kara asks as Lena turns them to a big door marked with an 'AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY' sign with big red letters.

Lena lets go of her hand to take a ring of keys out of her interior jacket pocket with a smirk on her face. "We're going up." She unlocks the door and opens it to reveal a flight of stairs. "Come on. Don't be shy." Lena leads her up the stairs and onto the school roof with a starry night sky.

Kara lets go of her hand in awe. "Rao," she says so quietly under her breath so Lena couldn't hear. 

"There's also a little something else." Lena turns so that she's facing her with her hands in her pockets and she grins. "Turn around."

She does as she says and gasps at the sight of a hot air balloon. Kara turns back around to face her. "Lena, you didn't have t-"

Lena puts a finger on her lips to silence her before she says, "Kara Danvers. This is our night. I asked you to go to prom with me, so I get to treat you as such. You deserve it anyway. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I just-"

Kara cut her off by slamming into her lips, tongues fighting with each other's, her hands grabbing her ass and Lena's around her shoulders. Kara leaned over her, making Lena arch back a bit as she leaned in, making the kiss even deeper than it already was. One of them moaned in their throats while their lips and tongues moved so in sync with each other. It was a moment they never wanted to end. But Lena wasn't the alien here. She gasped for breath, leaning her forehead against Kara's.

"I love you, too," Kara says, grinning at what just happened. "Always and forever."

Lena was unable to control herself as she let a big, wide grin appear on her lips before she crashed into her lips again. "Always and forever. You're amazing."

"You are, too."

She gives her a peck. "Now, come on. Our ride awaits." Lena drags her over to the hot air balloon and starts pulling levers.

"You know how to manage this thing?" Kara asks, looking up carefully.

"Of course I do. I'm a Luthor." Lena lights the gas aflame and they start going up into the air.

They soon reached mid-air and went flying over the city. Even though Kara could fly, she was almost breathless at the sight, considering she could almost never use her powers. The lights and stars of the city made it so dreamy and wonderful. 

Lena loved the sight of her girlfriend loving this. She took out her phone and snapped a quick picture of her looking out at the city from behind. She put it back in her jacket before she walked up from behind, wrapping her arms around her waist, hugging her tight and close, resting her head on her shoulder, putting her head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. She kissed her neck and jaw softly a few times, making sure she could give all the love and comfort she could offer to her. Of course, Kara loved every second she was with Lena. She leaned into her, resting her hands on hers.

After standing in silence with enjoying each other's company and the night sky view, Lena broke the silence softly. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"So much that you'd get a hot air balloon and take me flying around the city?"

Lena chuckled as Kara turned around to see the more magnificent sight of her girlfriend. "That, and I'd do anything to protect you and keep you safe because I love you."

"Are you sure I'm the one that's going to need saving?" Kara questions, wrapping her arms around Lena's waist now.

Lena puts her arms around her shoulders. "Oh, I am very sure of that, Ms. Danvers."

She grins and hums as she leans towards her face. "Whatever you say, Ms. Luthor." Kara gives her a long kiss. Lena pulls away, but Kara wasn't done. She licks the bottom of her lips, this time asking for entrance. Lena responds with a groan and opens her mouth to let her tongue in, pushing Kara against the basket as she does so. Lena's fingers get lost in Kara's hair as she pulls her impossibly closer while making out with her.

Lena slowly pulls away and rests her forehead on Kara's, looking into her crystal blue eyes. "I will always protect and love you. No matter what the cost," she says in a soft but serious tone.

Kara gives her a soft kiss. "Me too, Lee."

"Are you ready to go back home?"

"Let's hope everyone survived without us."

Lena lets out a laugh. "I'm sure they did. Give me a minute and we'll be back on the ground." She walks over back to the levers and directs them back to the school roof. After landing and making sure everything was off, they walked back inside and back out to the curb to get back into the limo to get back to the Danvers residence.

Kara leans over to her and gives her a kiss. "Thank you for everything tonight. I loved every second of it."

Lena gives her a kiss in return. "I'm glad you loved it. And thank you for being my date."

She grins. "You're welcome, Lee. I'm glad you kept me in mind."

"You're always in my mind, darling."

"Great." Kara gives her another kiss before the door opens one more time. Lena steps out and Kara takes her hand again, coming out as well.

Lena turns to the chauffeur. "I'll be spending the night. You can go back."

He nods and walks back into the limo as the two walk into the house. They find Maggie, Alex, and Sam all kind of lying on top of each other in that order, all of them under blankets, their eyes fixed on the tv, all comfortable in their positions very close with each other. Their heads turn when they hear the door close.

"You guys are back!" Sam says.

"And you had"-- Alex checks her watch, then puts it back under the blanket --"twenty-five minutes to spare."

"So how was prom, Little D y L? Lotta fun?" Maggie asks teasingly with a grin, wiggling her eyebrows at them, getting an elbow from Alex

Kara looks at Lena who looks back. "One of the best nights in my life." Kara presses a firm kiss to her cheek, making her smile hard. Maggie snapped a picture, neither of them knowing it was taken as both of their eyes were squeezed tight shut.

Sam grins at her two best friends. "Well, you're both now home. Great. There are leftovers in the kitchen and we're gonna eat ice cream later. Lee, your clothes are in Kara's room. Both of you go change."

"Yeah, you are way overdressed for a sleepover movie marathon," Alex agrees.

"One condition," Kara says.

Alex rolls her eyes at her sister. "Yes, we can watch Harry Potter. Both of you still need to choose movies. We've each chosen one while I've chosen two."

"Hurry up! Love, Simon is not about to be missed out on," Maggie says, grinning.

"You know, there's something called a pause button, Mags. Ever heard of it?" Kara teases with a grin. "It's on Netflix, too."

"I vote for Ultron, Civil War, or Infinity War. Wanda is fire and badass. Strongest Avenger," Lena says while going up the stairs and Kara behind her.

"You got that right, sister!" Sam yells.

After removing their makeup, changing into their sweatpants, t-shirts, and hoodies, the two make their plates of Chinese food and back into the living room, sitting across from the three on the other couch, continuing to watch the great rom-com.

Lena cuddles with Kara on the couch, a blanket over them. Kara kisses the top of her head and Lena lets out a comfortable sigh. "Love you," she whispered.

Kara grins and whispers back, "Always and forever."

A/N: Yoooo it's me. Finally finished the first week of school and finished this at one in the morning😂 I'll be writing more soon.

Love, Lj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.8K 18
Lena Luthor has success in many areas of her life, however love is not one of them. She has the ultimate crush on her best friend of ten years Kara...
42.9K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
4.1K 90 15
The only good luthor (Lena Luthor) moves to National City to take over Catco is replacement of Cat Grant. Lena finds herself catching feelings for on...
75.2K 1.7K 29
Miss Luthor is the science teacher at midvil high where a cute blonde student catches her eye... I wonder what will happen... (Kara isn't from krypt...