OBSSESSED [2019 WATTYS ENTRY]

By TheSolitaryPrincess

The story of a CIA agent. A ruthless and merciless assassin. A man who kill first and think later without any... More

Prologue
Trailer and Cast
The Decision
Contract
Glance
Meeting
Zohra Khan
Mistake 💔
Flashback
Arrested
Doubt and Belief
Face off
Broken Trust
Confrontation
Lost
Escaped
Planned
The Lodge
Dark Desire
Deception
Untied
Helpless
Shattered
Gone
Revenge
💔 Lifeless 💔

♤ Friends ♤

2.6K 57 6
By TheSolitaryPrincess

At about 9 a.m I woke up from my slumber. Opening my eyes slowly I extended my left hand on my left and my hand touched a ball of fur. I looked at my left and saw Kal sleeping on the bed with me.

I took a sigh of relief as I stroked his soft fur with my fingers. He put hand down my hand a lil more so I can pet him more.

"Hey buddy! You slept well?" I chuckled.

I looked at the surroundings. August was not there. I climbed down the bed and slowly opened the door. I heard him talking to someone on the phone. He was in a dress shirt and pants, sleeves folded up, a black digital watch in his left hand in which he held his mobile as well, hairs neatly gelled and combed.

"Look! I told you not to call and disturb me. I work on my own terms..

But..its none of your business if I carry out the task now or then. Its my victim and I know how to deal with him.

No! Don't you dare even touch her. I said I will do it. Is that clear?" He said furiously and hung up. "Who do he think he is? Bastard will get himself killed with my hands." He was in rage.

"Ehm Ehm!" I coughed to get his attention." Is anything wrong August?" I asked closing the door.

"No! Its alright. It was just my friend getting on my nerves. Forget it. Can I get you something for breakfast?" He asked going into the kitchen and filled a glass of water to drink.

"No! Thankyou so much. You already had done so much. I should go get my car from there." I smiled.

"You car is waiting outside." He said folding his hands on his chest.

"How did you get it? I mean..unlock" my sentence remained incomplete as he showed me the keys.

"You dropped them there last night and forgot. I picked them up. So last night I went there and got your car and here is your apartment keys as well." He said as he threw the keys towards me and I caught them.

"Thankyou so much. Its so nice of you for doing this." I chuckled as I walked passed him." Would you mind having breakfast with me? I make delicious pancakes and coffee." I smiled looking into his deep blue eyes.

"As you say so." He smiled and his blue eyes sparkled.

"Let's go then." I opened the door and walk towards my flat.

■■■■■■■

August followed Alexis to her flat. He sat on the couch infront of the coffee table. Alexis went to the kitchen which was infront of the living room. She was so quick and expert in kitchen work.

August watched as she folded her silky dark brown hairs in a high bun letting some loose curls hanging on the sides. He was observing closely as she put the coffee to brew, folded her sleeves and started to make pancake batter.

She had her back to August and couldn't see him keenly observing her. August stood and walked towards her and slowly he stood beside her looking at her near the stove. She was so indulged in the batter making that she couldn't even feel his presence with her.

Suddenly she turned and her body hit his hard chest. She was about to fall and put her battered smeared hands on his shoulders. He got her from her waist to prevent her from falling. Their eyes met with eachother. She was drowned in his deep blue orbs as he looked into her hazel eyes.

"Oh! I am really sorry. I messed your shirt up. Let me clean it." She said sliding out from his hands.

"It's ok. I'll clean it. Where is the bathroom?" He asked looking at his shoulders.

"Right there in my bedroom." She pointed towards her bedroom door. "Tissue box is there as well." She said.

August went to her room. It was filled with the scent of those black roses whose bouqet was placed on a chair in the corner. He went to the bouqet and touched the flowers. A smile appeared on his face.

"You won't know sweetheart who sent you these flowers." He whispered.

He went to her dressing table. There were so many perfumes placed in three rows.

"So much love for scents. You are a flower yourself Alexis." He chuckled.

He passed by her bed. Her black silk nightgown was laying there. She had probably placed there yesterday to wear it after her nightout. He stroked the silk material of the nightgown. The nightgown was also scented. He closed his eyes imagining the ups and downs of her body in that nightgown but he didn't want to hurt her. No woman had ever come in his life before. He didn't know how to handle a precious woman like her.

When he came out of her room she had already set the table.

"Breakfast is ready." She said while smiling at him.

He took out a chair for her and sat infront of her on the dining table. He took a bite of his pancake and the taste made him remember the most special woman in his life. His mom.

"Tell me how is it? Is it good?" She asked. Her eyes filled with hope.

"Excellent! These are so tasty. My mom made pancakes exactly the same. Unfortunately! She is no more." He said looking down on the table.

"I am so sorry to hear it August." She took hold of his hand trying to console him. He was surprized to see that. No woman has ever held his hand like that before.

"My parents also died when me and Steve my elder brother were young. All the business is run by him. He bought me this apartment and the flower shop and my car. He loves me but we donot talk to eachother for days because he live in Newyork and stays busy in his business meetings." Alexis said with a smile on her lips while August watches her sipping his coffee.

"I wish I could tell her that he wants her killed. Sick bastard!" August thought to himself as he grind his teech clenching his jaw.

"What happens August?" Alexis asked and he came out of a daze.

"Nothing!" He said.

"Let's be friends. I don't have any boyfriend. I will be proud to show you to my gal pals. They will get jealous." Alexis laughed while extending him her hand to shake.

"Wow! Really. Your boyfriend? You are interesting Alexis." He said in amazement.

"Really! I mean I don't have any friend who is a boy. Wait! Do you have any girlfriend?" Alexis smiled mischieviously.

"Thirty years I have spent in this world and the only woman I had in my life was my mother."
August said.

"Hmm! Let's be friends." Alexis extended her hand to shake but August took her hand and kissed on the back of her hand. She smiled and blushed while lowering her gaze. He enjoyed seeing her like this.

"I should go now Alexis. Thankyou for the delicious breakfast. See you soon." He stood up to go.

Alexis came to the door with him.

As he stood on his apartment door he turned around. She was still there leaning on the side of her door. She waved him goodbye.

He waved too before entering into his apartment. Closing the door he went inside and fell on his couch.

He smiled to himself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 31
Ranking #641-missing #816- friend #846- CIA #539- angry #23-alexpettyfer #406-emiliaclark #846-zacefron Kate Shaw, a highly skilled CIA, and someone...
125K 4.1K 37
ACTION - SCI/FI - ROMANCE Cara has no memory of her life before and after this mission it will be the same. Wipe the slate clean until she is needed...
649K 13.3K 42
When a case goes horribly wrong for Interpol Special Agent and Criminal Interrogator Dr. Alessandra Reid, she's put on temporary medical leave and or...
5K 107 6
Complete. "Agent Walker surveyed the group, staring down each of you, taking your measure, judging you. When his blue piercing eyes met yours, you dr...