HIJABI ✔️

By _hijabigirl_

"Be my girlfriend," He replied, his mouth inches from mine. I could feel his hot minty breath. "What!?" I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
LAST CHAPTER - Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 10

3.6K 243 14
By _hijabigirl_

Ruqayyah's POV

"Relax, I know what you mean. Yes, I do have girlfriends, like you." He says and if my face was red before then now I don't even know anymore.

"Okay, can you stop laughing at me?" I ask because he laughed again after he said I was one of his girlfriends.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Finally, "My parents are like that only with my sister, they don't mind me having friends from the opposite gender."

"Oh, why is that?" I ask because for me that is kind of unfair, to not use another word.

"Because I'm a guy apparently."

"Apparently? So you don't know your gender?" I play, making him chuckle, "But yeah, this typical thought most parents have. 'You are a boy and you are a girl, you can and you can not'" I sigh in relief that I do not have brothers. Sometimes I wish I had them but then when I think of situations like this, I am glad not to have them.

"Yeah, you got it. Do you have brothers?" He asks maybe because I was talking as if I knew a lot about it but I just know because my friend Zeinab has an older brother and it is like that with her as well. Once, she even ran away from home when everyone was asleep at midnight because her mum let her older brother go out to his friend's house at night and didn't let her go to a sleepover. She was planning on sleeping in the streets but got too scared and at one in the morning there she was throwing rocks at my window, I opened the door for her and we were caught by my older sister, we woke up 6 in the morning to take her home so no one would know she slept over. She was only 10 years old when she did that, and no one to this day knows about that. We've got ourselves in so much trouble back in Spain. Me and those two, Zeinab and Dina, we were unstoppable for sure. I can't deny that I did have a great childhood. Perhaps that's why I don't really mind my strict parents. I've already explored what I had to explore. 

"No, I don't have any brothers, we are all girls,"

What should have been only five minutes, felt like one minute.

"We are here, I'm going to call her to come out," I say when we arrive.

"Why can't I come in?"

Is he serious?

"Oh, I get it, you don't think that's appropriate." He nods knowingly.

"Sorry," I give a weak smile.

"No, I get you. Go on, tell her someone is waiting for her, but don't say it's me." He says and I smile knowingly.

By the time I enter my dorm, Aisha was getting ready to leave. She was wearing a white shirt and black trousers with a coat on top.

"Oh, hey, where did you go?" She asks stepping back.

"Assalamu Aleykum. I went to Felicia. Where are you going?"

"I was going... I'm just going to get some annotations from my classmate." She stammers a little.

"Alright, but there is someone waiting for you outside." I say and she immediately smiles.

"Who?"

"You'll know," I return the smile and she gives me a quick hug before saying goodbye and leaving.

I sigh in relief, I really needed time alone. I feel exhausted, for no reason, I haven't really done anything besides going to class.

I do wudhu and pray Maghrib and I lay down on my bed and rest there for a little while.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep, but I'm now waking up to the sound of some laughing outside the door. I grab my phone and it was 22:00. SubhanAllah, I slept until this time? And now that I woke up I don't think I can sleep anymore at least until I pray Fajr. That's why I don't like to take naps, but today I just couldn't stay awake.
I hear laughing outside again and decide to check what it is.

"Aisha?" I ask behind the door but I receive no response. The laughter ceases and all I can hear is silence.
I lock the door since Aisha had her own keys.

I walk to the bathroom and do my wudhu to pray Salatul Isha. After that, I try to go back to sleep but as deducted, it would be a mission impossible. Then my phone starts to ring, but it had no caller ID so I just ignore it. Unfortunately, it rings a second time and my nosy self decides to see it could be.

I remain quiet and wait for the person to speak.

"Hey, Ruqayyah, it's me, Aisha."

"Aisha, where's your phone?"

"Please meet me near the park, please it's extremely important. I need you to be here as soon as possible." I hear Aisha's desperate voice. She was sobbing.

"Okay calm down and tell me what happened?" I was worried but I needed to know what I am dealing with.

"Please, just come..." She hungs up after that.

It must be something serious, but if she needs my help and trusted me enough to call me to go help her, instead of anyone else, I won't let her down.

I wear my clothes then grab my purse and my keys and leave the dorm. I lock the door and leave towards the park which was twenty minutes away or so.

I rushed here, which made me unable to notice how dark it had become. There were very few people leaving the park and entering their cars.

"Aisha!" I call out, maybe she would hear me and answer, "Aisha, I'm here, where are you?" I yell again.

"Here!" I hear a voice not so far behind some bushes.

I follow the voice and an involuntary scream leaves my mouth and I am pulled in between the bushes.

"And we meet again." She crosses her arms in front of her as she smiles with malice. I can't believe who was standing in front of me.

"Where's Aisha? I ask Jess.

"I don't know where she is but I know why you are here." She smiles.

"What do you want?" I ask, not believing I left the dorm because this girl decided it would he fun to use voice phishing on me.

"I just have to let you know of some peace rules."

"Oh, really?" I cross my arms in front of me completely uninterested and wait for her to proceed.

"If you don't want any problems with me. First, you are to never see Alex again't," I couldn't believe my ears, did she really make me come here at this time of the night to talk about boys?

"I can't do that, he is in the same class as me."

"I don't care! Find a way. Second, do not talk to him ever again, third, do not approach him, fourth, do not even look at him or even breath in the same space as him, which means you may have to change seats for literature class."

Is she even listening to herself? She is resembling an obsessive jealous girlfriends. The worst? They are not even dating anymore.

"Don't worry, he's not talking to me anyway."

"He found out you are not worth his time." She laughs evily and I roll my eyes at her.

"Listen, I don't know why you hate me so much, but if I harmed you in any way, I'm sorry, alright?" I decide to at least try and form a sort of truce with her.

"Oh, what's happening, Ruqayyah?" She steps closer, smirking with malice, "Did you finally come to the conclusion that Alex would never be interested in something like you?"

"Um, no... The point is, we will be sharing a desk for the rest of this academic year, we either get along or one of us will end up hurt in this situation."

"Yep, and that somebody is not gonna be me." She gives me a fake smile and I realise there's no point trying with her.

"Well, I tried," I shrug and try to walk around her to leave the park but she steps in front of me, grabbing my arm soon after.

"You better abide by the rules as I am not always this patient so be glad that I am at least giving you a warning. Understood?" She threatens and I pull my arm away from her grip and sigh before leaving her sight.

"Alex will be mine again, sooner than you think!" I hear her say as I continue to walk away.

I don't really think anything. If they come back together or not it's up to them. I just want to return to my bed and have the last sleep in BCH's dorm.
I saw her car passing by me making me jump when she horned her car. SubhanAllah, this girl is really annoying.

I go back to my dorm in the dark. It was a little scary having to walk by myself in these dark streets but I got to my destination safely.

"Are you okay?" Aisha asks as soon as I enter the dorm. Her voice was full of concern.

Obviously, she knows I'm not the type of girl to return back to the dorm at this time of the night.

"It's past midnight, where were you?" She continues with the questions, but I remain silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 690 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
1M 56.4K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
263K 26.8K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
116K 8.3K 53
Completed!!! Ps. This is unedited but it'll be edited soon enough. She doesn't want to get married now. He has been searching for the right girl for...