I Found the Babies

By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up agains... More

Blurb
Author's Note(Read to avoid confusion)
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Part II XXX
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence XXX
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
My Other Works
Oh My God!!!!!
Babes!!!
Alexandria and Aaron

Oh La La

14.7K 323 17
By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

So for the guys and girls on Wattpad - here's a wonderful announcement for you!

First of all, I would like to thank you all for getting this book across and popular on Wattpad. The success has already overwhelmed me and I'm usually dancing around with every vote and comment that comes along.

You see, it's not only me who's been watching its success.

Just the previous month, I had received a message from one of the Editors from a website call 'Dreame' that they wanted my story 'I Found the Babies' and also 'Storm's Silence'.

For those who know about my fan fiction, 'Storm's Silence'. I am glad to tell you that it has now been converted into a Historical Romance (of course, a first for me) and is getting published seven chapters per week on the site Dreame. You've got time to spare( and probably money too) so do check it out and leave a comment for me.

They had asked me to sign over the copyrights of 'I Found the Babies' too, but I couldn't find it in myself to do it. It's just that this story has just started to gain recognition on Wattpad and I really want to see it growing here.

Which means, I Found the Babies stays here.

Thank you, all of you, each one of you who has contributed with every read, vote and comment.

I'm going to start updating Love Is Not Enough soon, and hopefully you all will be along with me there!

Love,
MinnieMeenyMinyMoe aka M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 101K 36
Damon Blackwood. Soon to be CEO of Blackwood Industries. If you asked people to describe him, the first words that come to mind are "stoic" and "mean...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
161K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1M 27.2K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...