raglak:made for me by vm (co...

Von Vm9627

A unique story of raglak... Don't miss to read... πŸ˜‰ Mehr

raglak:made for me by vm
Main Hoon Lucky.....
Character sketch
The HER....
Cast...
The story begins...
The meeting...
HER Vs Ragini..
It's a Yes!!!
My sherni...😍
I love you... ????
I am coming....
I am with u ....forever....
Mann ki baathe...
Little happiness....πŸ’•
After exams.. πŸ˜€
TIme to answer....⌚
journey continues...
Bonding...
time for emotions....
The Invitation... πŸ’ŒπŸ“œ
The Ring ceremony...πŸ’
romeo-juliet... πŸ’”
THE PROMISE... πŸ’“
Memory Lane... πŸ‘£
Lunch time... 🍱
Wedding card... πŸ’—
Pre-wedding.. πŸ’
RAGLAK... πŸ’•
Rituals....! πŸ˜„
PROMO...
WEDDING...
wedding celebrationπŸŽ†
After wedding...
Mr & Mrs. maheshwari...
Maheshwari bahu...
TIME TO QUESTION.. ⌚
RECEPTION... πŸ’ž
meeti meeti baathein.. πŸ’‘
Aww mera baccha... 😘
TIME FOR BREAK.... πŸ™…
what for you? 😁
Lovey.... Dovey 😍
THE HURT.... 😫
Forgiveness... πŸ˜•
Dr. Ragini😁
Victory... ✌
godh barai.. πŸ‘Έ
suji bua... πŸ˜₯
love trouble...πŸ˜‚
Love is in the air... πŸ’–
poor lakshya... πŸ˜₯
laila oh laila... 😝
RRR... πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
missing... missingπŸ˜•
Mr & Mrs Attitude. πŸ˜†
week of love...
life after death... πŸ‘Ά
Valentines... πŸ’–
what's the name? πŸ˜‚
history repeats... 😝
u should go...!!
love in the rain... 😊
birthday boy !!πŸ™‡
made for me... πŸ’ž
New beginning...πŸ˜„
Together foreverπŸ‘«
love is in danger... 😱
Time for tears... 😭
u r my kiddo... 😜
saas - bahu... πŸ˜₯
dushman +dushman 😈😈
I am leaving... 😭😭
lakshya to remarry 😒
dard baat lenge hum..
bday Boy 2...
Paris pranayam...😍
Amusement park... β›²
EPILOGUE-1 (republished)
Epilogue -2
Good bye πŸ‘‹

Thank you... πŸ’ž

1.3K 98 13
Von Vm9627

Hii everyone...!

I am back... 😈

I am writing amidst of my busy schedule... Do read,comment and recommend others...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
The day of their ' Roka' arrived...

Gadodia mansion is decorated simple with flowers....

Both the families have decided to keep this event personal...only gadodias,maheshwaris singhaniyas,and mehtha family were present...

Ragini was looking gorgeous in blue Saree...
Radhika in pink lehenga...

Shekar and sumi were looking after all arrangements... They happen to see their daughters descending... Their eyes get watery...

"Sumi, my daughters grew very fast... I  still remember the minute I held my tiny Raghu in my hands... U have brought them up wonderfully... Thank u"

"oh! My hero... Stop weeping... Or else I ll go in search of more handsome guy... "
She says this to divert his mind...

He says "dramebaaz, first wipe ur tears... "

Sumi takes raghu's 'nazar'...

By that time, maheshwaris arrive...

Lakshya was looking dashing in his blue Kurtha... (matching matching....)

Maheshwaris and singaniyas assemble in the hall... (thank god... Sujatha and her daughter had left the previous day to Delhi due to some emergency)

Ragini and lakshya take blessings of the elders...

Lakshya and ragini are made to sit on the platform made...

Aruna and jagadish singaniya liked their hospitality... Also, our raghu...

Shru-sharath were happy for lakshya... As his eyes were fixed on her...

Lakshya "hi, ragini... Looking gorgeous... "

Ragini just smiles..

Lakshya "i won't say that to everyone... So, I mean it... "

Ragini's smile turns bigger...

Radhika also chuckles listening to it...

All the elders indulge in the talk...
The priest chants some mantras... Keep chunri over both of them...
And make both of them to feed sweets to each other...
( I don't wanna drag this)

Everybody claps at this... And wishes them...

Ap makes her wear the 'Kangan'...and says " u r my daughter from now on... "
Ragini's eyes brimmed... She looks at her sumi maa whose joy has no bounds...

She was confused whether to get happy that she is getting Ap man... Or sad to leave her sumi maa and go...

The pandit was asked to choose dates...

Lakshya reminds again "panditji, dates after ragini 's exam... "

Later, the priest give them the dates for engagement  which is 3 days after raghu 's exams and marriage after  1 month of that...

Everybody hoots in joy...

Ragini to lakshya" thank u."

Lakshya "those should be  my words u know...u helped me in my business problem... In fact we got double the profit... "

Ragini "it's just that I viewed it in other perspective...but the rest is your talent to make profit out of it... That's all... "

Lakshya "it's not 'that's all' at all... I have to praise your intelligence... I tho say, you become my personal adviser... I ll pay u double... What say...?" He raises his one eyebrow...

Raging laughs at this... "U r funny too...?"

Lakshya" I am serious.. "

Now ragini laughs more and lakshya was lost in that..

Shru -sharath observes this...

Sharath -dont  u think lakshya speaking so much ?

Shru-i heard from mom that they had gone on a date also...

Sharath says "interesting... "

Shru-also, it was her idea to come out of that crises...

Sharath-really!!
The idea was brilliant... I had praised lakshya so much that day... But now I realise  that she deserves that ...

"Come let's interrogate her... Also, disturb them... How many times  he had become my 'kabab mei haddi '..."

Shru chuckles at this...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Ragini was sitting alone in her seat... As lakshya was on some call far from her...

Then Aruna singaniya comes to her...

Ragini gets up to wish her..

Ragini "hello aunty...

Ar :hi beta...
Can I speak with u for sometime...?

Ragini :sure aunty... She takes her to lawn..

Ar :u r very beautiful ...i have also heard about your intelligence...

R just smiles...

Ar: lakshya is a  very charming boy since he was child... These three grew together... And r inseparable... So, He is also a son to me...In fact, I badly wanted to have a daughter and get her married to him...

Ragini chuckles at this...

Ar:i had become pregnant second time also (after sharath) ... I had a strong belief that it was a girl... Indeed it was a girl... A dead born girl ....as I met with an accident in my last month ....and,and (her eyes get watery..) I could never become mom...

Ragini gasps at this... N calms her down...

Ar:from then, my love became double on lakshya... I always wanted him to be happy... I had chosen a girl for him who was perfect in all terms (ragini heart winces at this ...donno why) 6 months back... God knows the reason, He just denied it... (ragini heart dances... Donno why)

Everybody has noticed that he was in some pain since many months... Though He has everything... But he refused to open up... But when I saw him today,i felt his all sorrows are taken away....U have taken away... U r his angel... Thank u beta...

R:holds her hands and say... "I am very happy that lakshya didn't accept that girl... And is ready to marry ur daughter as u wished.. "

Aruna looks at her confused...

"Am I not ur daughter? "ragini asks

Aruna hugs her "of course you are"thank u so much... U filled the void in my life...

Ap, who had come in search of Aruna feels happy and proud of her selection...

Ap comes near ragini and kisses her forehead "stay happy always.. And spread the same to everyone around you... "

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Lakshya comes with shru-sharath to ragini who was sitting on the swing in her lawn cherishing her childhood memories...

Lakshya calls "ragini, let me introduce u  to shru -sharath... "

R" hi ,shruthi...hi sharath bhai..."

Sharath eyes brimmed as she called him 'bhai'... Shru also flinched at this...
Lakshya feels happy that she is accepting everyone of his...

Sharath:I like her... My behen...Don't want to interrogate anything...

Shruthi and ragini smiles at this...

Just then, radho comes there...

Ragini:i badly wanted a brother...What to do god blessed me with this monkey... She says dramatically...

Radho :monkey!...guys,u know what... Outsiders think she is so mature... She is such a child u know... She steals chocolates from the fridge... (raghu bites her tongue) she is afraid of cockroaches... She is the most pampered kid in our whole family...everything mine is hers and hers can never be mine... She says dramatically...

Everybody laughs at this... Ragini facepalms...

Lakshya :really! ?

Radho:but still, she is the best sister ...thank u... for everything... Her eyes get teary...

Ragini :kisses her cheek... U r spoiling ur makeup...

Radho gets horrified... And later say 'it's okay and hugs her...

The three musketeers admire their bond...

Shru :look at them bhai... Have u ever pampered me like that... Have u ever said me that I am the best sister...

Lakshya:as if u had given me any chance... All ur hugs and kisses are to ur romeo no...

Shru-sharath are embarrassed...

Moreover, that's said only for  'best sister'... Not for u...and he chuckles...

Shru fake cries at this...
"See him, Sharu...i hate u bhai"

Sharu "that's okay...let him be.. I ll tell u....u r the best wife... Thank u for coming in my life... I have told this million times... And kisses her forehead... "

Shru: thank u romeo.. She kisses his cheeks

Lakshya:look at them... That's what I said...

Shru smacks his shoulder...
This time, the gadodia sisters were admiring them... Especially raghu...
She always desired for a happy family...

Shru -ragini were left out... As sharath was on call ...radho was clicking selfie with lakshya...
They were discussing random stuff about their schooling, college, lakshya as a child... Ragini was just lost in his stories...

Suddenly, shru stops her story... Before, ragini would realise, shru was on the floor ...all unconscious...

Sharath's phone dropped seeing her like that...

Ragini asked him to lift her and take her to the home clinic she runs...

Everyone was tensed...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Wait for the next part...
Till then, bye bye..

Plz do vote n comment..

Thank you

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

88.3K 7.5K 42
A different raglak story...❀️‍‍❀️‍ Wanna know then peep in.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
468K 14.5K 47
This story starts from raglak marriage..... This is very different from serial..... And here swasan falls for each other eventually....
20.2K 1.6K 13
Short Raglak and Swasan story... Wanna know the story?? just peep in...
23.4K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more