I don't like him

By surfside

Kate Wess lost her virginity at a college party with a guy she didn’t even know. She thought that after that... More

Chapter 2: Getting Drunk
Chapter 3: Falling in Love
Chapter 4: I do like him
Chapter 5: It was love
Chapter 6: I think it is time
Chapter 7: The End

Chapter 1: I feel weird

24.6K 287 42
By surfside

I can’t believe I did it. I feel weird. Oh god! I can’t believe I had sex with a guy I don’t even know and we were practically drunk. I don’t even remember that night. I may be pregnant or have a disease. The only thing I know about the guy is that he is 17 and his name is Tyler. That’s all. We did it in a closet, at a college party with loud music and lots of people throwing up. I mean the sex was great, don’t get me wrong, but I hate the way I did it. I would have done it with a person I loved and it would have been special and romantic. But the way I did it was rough and not romantic at all, there were no candles and no roses. The next day I woke up at Nicky’s room. I had lots of bruises and I had his shirt on. I still have it. I wonder were my shirt and bra are right now. Probably the guys at the party took it and put it in a frame or something. That morning, Nicky gave me lots of Tylenol and water. Nicky doesn’t drink or smoke. She is the good girl.  That’s why I go to all the parties with her, she always takes me home. But I’m not a party animal or a drunk. I just like to go to parties and drink. This is the first time I do it, I am not the girl who sleeps around or is considered a whore at school. I am more of a regular student. I’m not that shy but I’m not in the group of the popular kids. I am in the middle, not so cool but not so geeky.

“Kate, I’m not going to be able to cook dinner tonight, I have a lot of work in the office.” Mom tells me while putting some lipstick on. “Is that ok with you?”

“I guess” I tell mom, looking to the floor.

“Honey, I know I haven’t been home lately, but you know that is because I’m working my ass these days so I can help you with college next year”.

“Yeah I know. I have to go to school. 1st day, remember?”

“Oh right, good luck hon. Love you” She tells me and blows me a kiss while I leave the house.

At last! I’m out of that house. I hate being home, I feel so alone and when my mom is there, which is almost never, she is always asking me lots of questions or complaining about work.

Shit. There’s only one seat in the bus and the person next to it is Luke Palatka. Eww, that guy is disgusting, he’s a pervert. Oh well, what other option do I have? Stay at home and not take the bus. That sounds great. But wait I can’t because I have to go to the most “amazing” school in the world.

“Hey” Luke says while giving me a wink.

“Hi” I say

“So, how was your summer Katie Kate?” Oh god! He has a boner. Did I mention that Luke is a disgusting little bastard?

“Ok, bye” I stand up quickly as the bus stops. I ran out of that bus. Phew! Jesus that was horrible. I look up and here I am, John F. Kennedy High School. I miss summer already. You can see by your left the cool kids; the IT couple is almost doing it in the bench, the football players are playing around and flirting, and the cheerleaders are pointing at girls who have horrible outfits and laughing. Can High School get any worse? 

“Kate, Hey” Nicky waves at me and smiles.

“What’s new? Besides this” I say, pointing at the school.

“Not much, well Marcus asked me out. We are going out this Friday” Nicky says with a big smile on her face.

“That’s great, finally he asked you out.” I say and sneeze. Ugh, the mixing of perfumes in the same hallway is horrible.

“So, what’s new with you? We haven’t talked since that morning after the party. That you rushed out of my house like you had something to do.” Nicky says and looks at Marcus, who is coming in from the front door. Marcus is one of the popular kids. He is in the football team and is loved by many girls in this school. Nicky is lucky that Marcus asked her out.

“Well, I have something really important to tell you, I haven’t told anybody yet. Come here.” I take Nicky by the hand and we rush to the bathroom. I lock the door and check all the bathrooms, there is no one here. OK, time to talk.

“Ok, what is it? What did you do?” Nicky says and gives me a suspicious look.

“I… I did it, ok? I had sex with a guy I don’t even know and it was at the party. I may be pregnant or have some kind of disease. That’s why I ran out of your house, I was freaked out that I wasn’t a virgin and that I did it with a random guy.”

 “Oh My God” Nicky hugs me. “Was it good or bad?”

“It was good, like really good.  I mean I was half drunk but I remember.” I say.

“Oh, wow. My best friend is not a virgin. And fuck you! You are telling me now, after two fucking weeks?” Nicky says to me giggling. Nicky talks bad when she is disappointed or mad or simply when she wants to talk like that. I remember last year a teacher gave her an F on an essay. And she went to the teacher to talk about the bad grade. The teacher said to her that she deserved the F. Nicky was so mad that she said: “Fuck you and your F. You are probably a 40 year old virgin because you don’t give A’s to anybody in this whole fucking school. You are a fucking bitch.” I remember like today. She got detention for a whole week and had to clean the bathrooms for the rest of the semester. I helped her once in a while.

“I’m sorry.” I say laughing. “I was so shocked about it that I spent the last two weeks of summer eating junk food and seeing television at home, I gained five pounds. Not pretty” I say with my most serious face. Nicky is just laughing now. The bell rings.

“Ok, we are not done. You have to tell me about this guy that you slept with.” Nicky says picking her bag of the floor.

“Yeah, whatever, let’s get to Biology.” I say. Nicky unlocks the bathroom door and we are walking through the hallway when I bump into someone.

“Hey, watch it!” I say pissed out. All my books are on the floor. Shit.

“I’m sorry” He says and picks up my books. We make eye contact. Fuck. That’s the guy I slept with. Oh god! He recognizes me. Not good!

“Thanks, bye” I say and take my books from him and rush in to the Biology classroom. I can’t believe he is going here. What am I supposed to do? I will avoid him; he is probably trying to avoid me too. It was a one night stand. You don’t talk to the person you had a one night stand with. I think.

“What was that all about?” Nicky asks me while sitting next to me at the classroom.

“What?” I say.

“You freaking out like a freak when a cute guy has eye contact with you.” Nicky says laughing. Gosh, Nicky know me so well.

“That is not funny, and he is not that cute” I say blushing.

“He is cute, in fact he is super-hot, like hot.” Nicky says to me and opens her eyes really big.

“Well, I didn’t freak out because he was cute, I freaked out because that guy was Tyler.” And just by saying his name I get butterflies.

“Who the hell is Tyler?” Nicky says with a confused look.

“That’s the guy I slept with.” I whisper.

“No way!” Nicky yells.

“Shhh” I say.

“Sorry” Nicky whispers “He is really hot. You do know how to pick the right guy to sleep with when you’re drunk.” I laugh. The teacher starts talking some random shit I don’t care about. Goodness! Biology can be so boring. I start doodling on my notebook when Tyler enters the room. My face is becoming red. Nicky is taking notes like a maniac so she doesn’t see him come in. Tyler seats to my left, he is like right next to me. I am going to die now. I can’t believe I am next to the guy I slept with. The guy I thought I was never going to see again in my life. I rip a piece of paper from my notebook and write on it: CHECK OUT 9’o Clock! Tyler Alert! I pass the paper to Nicky, who is totally thinking about Marcus. Her eyes widen while reading it. She writes something on the paper and passes it to me. The piece of paper says: “Don’t die please; I need you to help me choose what I’m going to wear for Friday’s dateJ.” I laugh hard and Mr. Feldon stops talking and looks directly at me.

“Miss Wess, do you think that the toxic waste that is harming our environment is funny?” Mr. Feldon says.

“No, I don’t think is funny” I say. My face is probably bright red by now.

“Then, why are you laughing?” he says.

 “Because… Jimmy farted really loud” I say. Poor Jimmy he is going to hate me forever. The whole class is laughing even the teacher. Aww, Tyler is laughing too. I feel a little more confident now.

“Well ok, let’s continue with the class.” Mr. Feldon says trying not to start laughing again. I look over at Jimmy he is really red and he is looking at me real bad. Shit. The teacher continues talking for the rest of the class. Blah Blah Blah. I notice Tyler’s hand they are strong and big. Those are really nice hands. Those are the hands you want a guy to touch you with. I continue looking at his hand, I am almost drooling. I look up and Tyler is looking at me. Oh god! Tyler is looking at me while I’m almost having sex with his hand. He continues to look at me, no expression in his face, just eye contact. This is great and very awkward.  I smile at him after 25 seconds of eye contact with him. He smiles back and continues writing on his notebook. Now what am I going to do? Uh, I know; I am going to continue looking at his hand. The bell Rings, amen. I rush out of the classroom and go to my locker. I am exchanging books when Tyler comes walking and stops right next to me and opens a locker. Oh great! His locker is fucking next to mine. I am trying to avoid the guy but he continues to follow me. I think he’s stalking me.

“Hey” Tyler says to me. Ok, may the awkward talk begin.

“Oh, Hi” I say, these is so awkward.

“I’m sorry for staring, but I recognize you from somewhere. I have seen you before.” He says. I can’t believe the guy doesn’t recognize me. I slept with him! Isn’t that enough?

“Yeah, We slept together.” I practically spit it out of my mouth and smile weirdly after. His jaw is almost on the floor.

“Shit. Now I remember. We did it in that college party.” He does remember, that son of a bitch.

“Yeah, we did. We were very drunk, well I don’t know about you. But I was drunk as hell.” I say putting my math book in the back bag. Tyler laughs. He has this great smile, like Colgate smile.

“Yeah I was kind of drunk too, but I remember some details. Oh, and I have your shirt and… bra.” He says. I laugh.  Darn it, they didn’t frame my bra. He smiled when I laughed. I still feel weird. He’s acting like we didn’t do anything. Like we just saw a movie or went to the beach. He is such an ass. I don’t even want to be nice with him.

“Umm, thanks for not throwing it out, I kind of love that bra.” I smile. “I have you shirt too, the one that is light blue, right?”

“Yep, that’s the one” He says and grins. “I’ll bring it to you tomorrow”

“Yeah, me too” I say. Bell Rings, end of awkward talk.

“Ok, bye. I’ll see you later, maybe at lunch.” He says, walking away.

“Yeah, Bye” I say. Ok, he totally wants to sleep with me again.

I check my schedule. Its 11:02, I have drama, No! Yuck, I don’t want to take drama. So I decide I shall go to the gas station and when I get back it will be lunch time. This is my time to get out of here. I move three steps; look to my left, shit- there’s a teacher there.  So, I take my right. Nobodies in the parking lot; I walk out of the school through the back entrance. Yes! I am out of there; I hope I don’t get caught. I take my right, cross the street, take a left and I’m in the gas station, its 11:34. Shit, I don’t have much time. I go into the gas station and take a Coca Cola-Icee, People Magazine and a cinnamon pretzel. I pay for it, $ 4.50.  When I am crossing the street, I see Tyler; he is coming out of a music store. I didn’t know Tyler was interested in music, well I don’t know anything about him. Just that he has a really nice dick that gets me horny. So I look down and keep walking, trying to avoid him but I think he saw me.

“Hey! Kate” he says. He knows my name, I don’t think we have ever introduced properly. I probably told him my name, but I was too drunk to remember.

“Hi” I say smiling. “What are you doing here?” I ask looking at the music store.

“Uh… My dad owns the store and sometimes I come here to run some errands for him” he says grinning.

“and you do these errands in the middle of classes?”

“Yeah, I cut class and my dad pays me for it.” He says smiling and does a thumps up. “And, what are you doing walking around town in the middle of classes?” I laugh and take a sip of my Icee. I put my magazine inside the bag and look at him. He’s eyes are light green and his hair is brown. He is perfect. I love the way he smiles at me when I laugh.

“I just wanted to eat something, so I went to the gas station. And, of course, I didn’t want to go to drama because that teacher is horrible and really ugly.” I say. He laughs and we keep walking to school.

“So just because a teacher is ugly you’re not going to her class?” He asks looking at me with the corner of his eye.

“No, that’s not it. She is also really mean and she’s always screaming at someone. Wait until you take her class. You are going to be like me, buying Icee at the gas station instead of going to that horrible class.” I say with a grin.

“Lucky for me, I don’t have to take that class” he says with a smile.

“Oh, you are really lucky” I say and look down to the floor; I have my old vans on.

“I have to tell you something” He says as we are entering the hallway. “The other night…”

“Hey! My men, how are you?” Jonathan says to Tyler and gives him a manly hug. Jonathan keeps talking and cuts our conversation completely. I look at him, he is listening to what Jonathan is saying so I get the hell out of there and go to my locker.

 I put my bag in the locker, I glance the magazine. Wow, Kate and Tom Cruise are getting a divorce. Miley is having problems with Liam. That is no surprise, I think that Liam is like a really overprotective guy who doesn’t let Miley do what she wants and Miley is simply independent, they are so not getting married. I put the magazine in my bag again and close the locker. I look to my right and Nicky is leaned by a locker. She is totally mad.

“God, you scared me” I say. She ignores me and says: “I have been waiting for you half of lunch.” She says madly “and you didn’t come to drama, drama is horrible without you, and I felt like a loner. I was alone for a whole period. I may die now.”

“You are so not going to die because of that and I’m sorry I thought you had art instead of drama.” I say

“Well I do have drama with you so on Thursday you are not going to cut because you hate the teacher.” She says, not so mad anymore. “And were we’re you?”

“I went to the gas station to buy some stuff, I was bored and I didn’t wanted to be at school so I left.” I say and shrug.

“You know that you shouldn’t be cutting so much class and especially on the 1st day. I mean you almost got kicked out of school last year because of cutting so much class”. She says kind of mad. Last year I cut so much class I almost didn’t pass the grade. It was because my mom was never home so I stayed at home or I left at noon. Nicky once in I while cut class with me too. When I didn’t even go to school and stayed at home, she would take the bus that goes to my house instead of the one that goes to school. So she was pretty affected to. I remember that every Friday we left at noon or didn’t go to school and we spent the day at the mall. We shopped and ate ice cream, sometimes we went to the movies and hang out with the skater guys. It was pretty cool, we still do it sometimes but not as often.

“Yeah I know. I shouldn’t cut that much of class if I want to get out of here next year”. I say

“Ok, good, now let’s go eat; I’m dying of hunger here.” She says and puts her hand in her stomach.

“You’re always dying” I laugh “Come on”. We go to lunch. In the cafeteria there serving spaghetti with meatballs. Classic, every year they serve spaghetti with meatballs for the first day of class. I don’t eat, but Nicky served herself I big plate of spaghetti and to bottles of water plus the potato ships. That girl eats so much but she is super skinny like model- type skinny. She wants to be a model. We are going to work together. I want to be a clothing designer and she is going to model my clothing. I love to make my own clothing, last summer I sold three skirts, two blouses, and four dresses. In total I received about 200 bucks. It was great, but this summer I partied and traveled so much I didn’t have time to sew or do anything productive.

After lunch I take Calculus and I fall asleep until the bell rings. I look for Nicky but I don’t see her, she had history today at last period. So I exchange my books in the locker and go home. At home I have nothing to do. I see television; connect on Facebook, reblog pictures on tumblr and think a lot about Tyler.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me. The guy is gorgeous and has this beautiful smile, but I think his kind of a jerk. I mean, he acted so cool when I told him we slept together; it’s like he sleeps around with every girl in town and has a collection of bras and shirts in his room.  Why is he going to my school? There are many schools in this country and he has to go to this one. Also before Jonathan interrupted he wanted to tell me something. But he completely ignored me when Jonathan came. So he probably has no feelings for me. You know, this year I wanted to date and have fun. Not have a steady boyfriend like last year. Last year I dated John, for the whole year. It was good at the beginning of the semester. But at the end of the school year I broke up with him. He’s still mad. I mean I liked him and all but I got tired of him. I had him as my boyfriend because I wanted to show everyone that Kate Wess can get a boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 348 49
Olivia got dumped by her ex. She's totally over boys. Until the new guy Jackson showed up at the school. She likes him and secretly her bff Lizzie st...
138K 5.2K 25
All Evelyn wanted was a distraction; one night where she could have some fun and drink away her sorrows and maybe forget all about her douche of an e...
326K 11.7K 38
What happens when your mum tries hooking you up with a stranger during one night at a hotel? What happens when this boy then moves to your town? What...
339 48 28
When Summer Write a teenage girl finds herself falling for her childhood best friend Tyler Scott does she tell him or does Summer's future with her...