The Girl Who Never Smiles | ✔️

By ImagineSass_15

{COMPLETED!!!} "She's just a little too scared to get close because everyone who said they'd be there, left."... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
TGWNS Playlist
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
1.1K
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Bay's Letter
Epilogue
MUST READ!!
107K views, 4K votes
*Bonus Chapter* Thanksgiving
Bonus Chapters🎉🎉
Bonus Chapter *Asher's POV*

Chapter 52

12.7K 580 37
By ImagineSass_15

Zoe and Bay's fire and ice dress above

Deep breaths Bay. It is just a dance.

No biggie

Nothing major.

I am just going with Issac, my best fr-. My best friend who I kiss alot.

I run the mascara wand over my naturally, long eyelashes one last time.

"Bay! Asher texted and said they will be here in 5!"

5 minutes! What the hell! I need more time. Much more time.

I grab my red lip liner and line my lips and then use my lipstick to start coloring in my lips. I run my tail comb through my straight hair one more time that I put a little bit of red shimmer in(Zoe's idea). I slip on my gold 5 inch heels and stand in my room looking around.

Where is my phone?

I run over to my bed and shuffle thought sheets and then I finally spot my phone. I lift up my dress revealing my lace garter that has pockets in it. I slip in my phone and keys and let the dress drop back down to my ankles.

I hear the doorbell ring downstairs open and a set of two deep familiar voices. Butterflies erupt in my stomach causing a knot to twist.

I can't do this. What the hell was I thinking!?!?!

"You can't chicken out of it now Bay." Zoe says, as she leans against the door frame looking at me look at myself in my body length mirror with a horrified look on my face.

"Sure about that? This window is quite accessible. I may break a few bones, but at least I won't embarrass myself by tripping over my two left feet while I am dancing with Issac."

"You would leave me alone with Asher. Selfish motherf-"

"Bay, Zoe two handsome tall boys are waiting for you!" Our mother yells from downstairs. Today is the first day she has mustered the strength to try to have a good day. She usually goes to work, comes home, puts takeout money on the table, and locks herself in her room. That is what has happened ever since she found out dad remarried and has a kid.

"Jesus Christ" Zoe mutters.

"I'm ready I got this." I reassure myself and walk over to Zoe, who tonight is my same height with heels.

Zoe heads out the room and me behind her. She walks down the stairs slowly obviously weary about tripping and falling to her death or worse ripping the dress. Issac and Asher are waiting right at the doorway, Issac with a bouquet of red peonies and Asher with a bouquet of camellias in hand and corsages. My eyes land on Issac and my breath hitches in my throat. His hair looks jet black tonight and it is swept back. He has on a black suit with a red tie tucked into his suit.

He couldn't look anymore handsome than he does today and that is saying something.

His jaw is unhinged and his grey eyes widen when they land on mine and everything else fades away. The clicking of my mom's camera fades out, the thumping of Zoe and I's heels on the stairs isn't heard. All I can see, all that I care to see is Issac and his intense grey eyes. His grey eyes trail down my body slowly taking his time to drink in my appearance. Once his eyes come back to meet mine, they look almost a dark as his hair. A heated blush creeps up my neck and settles on my cheeks.

I walk off the stairs and walk over to him feeling my heart beat faster than the speed of light.

Calm down Bay, my inner voice says.

He closes his jaw and blinks for a few minutes before running his hand through his neat hair, messing it up.

"You- oh Jesus, help me" He takes a deep breath. His ears are pinker than usual.

"You too." I say and wrap my hands around his neck and play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"You will be the death of me Bay Stewart."

"Right back atcha' handsome" I respond and peck his cheek, not wanting to have a full blown kiss in front of my photographer mother.

"Exchange corsages" My mother demands. She has her camera up to her eye, watching everything ready to take the perfect photo. Issac has a clear plastic holding in his hand containing a beautiful red peony. He looks into my hazel eyes and the butterflies in my stomach flutter uncontrollably. He takes it out the box and grabs my wrist gently and slides it on my wrist, not for one second breaking our stare. When his leans down and kisses my palm, I hear the click of my mother's camera.

"Boy, you are whipped." Asher says to Issac when he leans up.

"Don't let me tell you about yourself Asher. Don't try it." He says sternly to his best friend. He turns back to me and hands me to the bouquet of red roses.

"I would've rather bought you those pink peonies, but red matches your dress."

"It's fine. They are beautiful nonetheless."

"Mom, we have to go." Zoe whines, but mom gives her a look a continues taking pictures.

"Okay, Bay and Issac, get out. I need to take pictures of Zoe and Asher first."

"Well damn." I mutter and grab Issac's hand and move us to the sidelines. Asher stands behind Zoe, making her blush beet red, and he wraps his arms around her waist from behind.

"Smile or die" My mother says in a scary stern voice. My jaw drops and I look over to Zoe who has a horrified look on her face.

Crazy runs in the damn family.

"Just smile" My mother says with a smile on her face. I haven't seen her smile, really smile in a while.

Zoe and Asher smile for the camera and mother clicks the camera several times, taking numerous pictures.

"Bay and Issac, you're up" Mother says and Issac and I stand where Zoe and Asher was. "You can't copy what they did."

Issac holds me by my waist and pulls me closer to him and by the look in his eyes, I think he is going to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his waist and move my head to look at the camera. I close my eyes and Issac places a kiss on my forehead, making a happy smile spread on my face.

The camera keeps clicking and clicking and I wonder if my mother will ever end the picture taking.

"This is adorable. I am sending this one to Isaiah" My mother says, referencing to Issac's father, who she works for.

"Time to go mom." Zoe deadpans and holds Asher's hand and walks to the door to leave.

"Have fun!...Stay safe...USE PROTECTION!" Mom yells on our way out the door.

"Jesus Christ." I mutter and cover my face trying to drown out Issac's laughs. "This is not funny. That is embarrassing" I complain.

"Look up." Issac says and prys my hands off my face. I look up to see a gold Cadillac limousine and a man in a suit standing next to an opened door of the limo.

"Limo?"

"No Bay, laptop." He sarcastically says and I give him a blank face.

"Yeah. Asher and I got a limo for tonight." He says and guides me by my waist and into the limo. Asher and Zoe are already inside. Zoe is looking at the inside of the limo in awe. The inside of the limo is lined with red velvet. The seats are gray and it matches the compartment right in front of the seats that holds soda and champagne.

"How much did all this cost?" I gasp out, surprised at how Issac and Asher could afford this. This is crazy expensive. I'm not talking 100 dollars expensive. I am talking 900-1000 dollar expensive.

"Nothing we couldn't handle." Asher mutters and looks at Zoe, who is staring outside the limo window, watching the streets pass by as we drive down the street.

I grab the bottle of champagne and a glass and I pop open the champagne bottle. While the champagne is fizzing, Issac looks at me with a quirked eyebrow.

"What!" I snap.

"Nothing. Its just my lightweight best fri-" He stops himself and a small smile forms on his lips. "... is about to drink champagne like she isn't a lightweight. Sometimes I think you forget that you can't hold your drink."

"Shut up." I mumble and pour the champagne in my glass. I stick the bottle back in the compartment and sip on the champagne. Issac watches me, obviously waiting for me to go all Harley Quinn 2.0 in this limo.

"Stop staring at me." I complain and look away from him.

Issac doesn't say anything and glances down at his phone. The limo pulls up to the Fire and Ice dance venue. Several cars and limos are parked outside, but none of them are compared to the golden limousine that we are in. There are red and white balloons outside the dance, attracting people's attention and making it known that the dance is in this location. The limo slows down in front of the school doors and halts to a stop.

Asher looks at all of us. "You guys ready?"

We all nod our heads. The driver opens the door and the first one to step out is Asher. He holds his hand out for Zoe to take and he helps her out the limo.

"Ready lightweight?"

"The name's Bay" I retort back. Issac slides out the limo and extends his hand for me. I place my small hand in his hand and I plant my feet on the ground and pull myself up and out the limo. Issac rests his hand on the small of my back and guides me into the building of the dance. Loud music is blaring from behind a white door with golden lining, obviously the entrance into the dance.

All four of us stop before entering inside.

"Are you ready?" Issac asks me and I look up into his light grey eyes.

"Lets just do this because if you ask me again, i will tell you no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...
2.7M 110K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...
Project Smile By Art

General Fiction

42.3K 3.1K 25
"Why do you never smile?" "Because I'm not like you. I'm not important enough to be happy." ~ ~ ~ Gabriel Lancaster...
36.8K 1K 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...