Drunk Driving

By Bruhitskota

Sawyer Hartman calls up Tyler Oakley to film another drunk collab. What happens when Tyler is 3 hours late an... More

Jc Caylen's POV
Sawyer Hartman's POV
Jc's POV
Sam Pottorff's POV
Jc's POV
Joey Graceffa's POV
Jc's POV
Sawyer's POV
Matthew Espinosa's POV
Jc's POV

Sam's POV

42 4 0
By Bruhitskota

After I told the rest of the guys what had Jc had just told me we sat there speechless. I could tell by the tone in Jc's voice it wasn't a joke. I wanted to call Jc and see what is going on and if he has talked to Sawyer and if he knows anything more. I didn't only because I didn't want to seem to be a bother. Connor walked in the door with starbucks, Just returning home. "Whats up?" Connor asked knowing something was going on. I filled him in on what Jc had told us a bit ago.  'You guys are funny. This is a joke right?" "No, Connor." I pulled out my phone and showed him my recent calls, Jc being the most recent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 820 15
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
60.4K 2.6K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
114K 1.9K 44
A 14 year old Hardcore Punk kid has been working with animals all his life, traveling across the world to help save and protect them. His grandfather...