-ˏˋ SUICIDE HOTLINE ˎˊ-

By YVKHEI

✎ chensung ! ☏ - in which chenle attempts to call the suicide hotline, but ends up calling a different life... More

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
dix
onze
doze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
[ doil ]
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
[ eunki + jihoon ]

neuf

6.3K 354 359
By YVKHEI

chenle and jisung went straight to practicing and perfecting their dance until the johnten couple came, which was going to take a while because they lived farther away. the two boys even went back to jisung's home for clothes that looked almost exact as the clothing minghao and jun were wearing in the video. it didn't take them long to master the entire thing, because now they were confident enough that they had it down. by now the night was out, and it gave them a perfect excuse to turn their new string lights on.

"it always looks so pretty..." chenle mumbled, once again staring at the lights in awe. jisung smiled at his boyfriend's antics, bringing him into a back hug. "but you'll always be prettier." the taller boy assured, turning chenle around and giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

kissing jisung always felt like the first time, powerful and heart-warming.

they disconnected slowly, eyes dilating into one another's'.

the younger hugged chenle by his waist, just loving each and every moment he spent with him. chenle relished in jisung's touch, feeling the exact same way.

they were playing soft music on the speakers, keeping it on a low volume while waiting for johnny and ten. it was all so relaxing and peaceful until a short male suddenly bursted through the door, making chenle jump and hide jisung's arms.

"hello boys! i'm chittaphon but you can call me ten, and i'm your videographer for today!" he cheerfully said. not too long after his words, an extremely tall man walked through the door and stood behind ten, draping an arm over his waist. "you are too much when you're excited, love." he told, shaking his head playfully while giggling. "i'm johnny."

chenle and jisung bowed politely, smiling and the extremely positive vibes coming from the couple.

"oh my god, this room looks so nice. it'll look even better on camera with these lights as well." ten gushed, walking to the doorway and returning with a pretty expensive camera and his laptop. he noticed the clothing the boys had with them, and told them to dress into it while he set up with johnny.

the two obeyed and went to the restroom, coming out dressed in their new clothing. again, everything fit chenle oversized, but all it did was make him look even better.

the elder was starting to get a little anxious, as most people probably would. he began fidgeting with his fingers and moved a lot when he stood. of course, jisung was quick to notice it. he too was incredibly nervous, but was handling it well internally. the boy ended up lacing chenle's hand with his own and planting a soft kiss on it, running his free hand through his hair.

"calm down, le. it's all going to turn out fine." he soothingly told, seeing chenle immediately relax at his words.

jisung loved having that effect on him.

the couple exited the bathroom and walked back into their room, seeing ten checking his camera while johnny was fixing things up on his laptop. when ten saw the two boys, he immediately cooed and went back to his bag, giving it to chenle and smiling.

"i have a whole bunch of makeup in there. you know me, a bitch needs her shit on-the-go." he said sassily, waving his imaginary hair to the side though stopping when he realized he had cursed in front of minors.

"oops, my bad for the language. it just slipped out." ten said, feeling his husband glaring holes into him. chenle and jisung waved it off and said it was fine, then headed over to the mirrored wall and plopped down in front of it. the elder carefully poured out the remaining contents of ten's bag with jisung.

he had found rose-gold colored highlight along with a brush, rose-gold shimmering eyeshadow, colored contacts, mascara, eyeliner, and a pink lip tint.

"okay, i don't know how to use mascara and eyeliner sooo..." chenle put those two items back into the bag. "but i know how to use the rest." he mumbled to himself. jisung, on the other hand, was completely new to this and had no idea what he was going to do.

chenle could see the confusion written all over his face and giggled quietly.

"just sit still, okay?" the shorter boy said, jisung nodding quickly as his boyfriend picked up the brush and highlighter. chenle got to work, gently applying the glittery makeup on the taller's cheekbones and inner corner of his eyes. then, he picked up the eye contacts colored blue and carefully helped jisung put them on. he then made him close his eyes while he applied the eyeshadow evenly over them. after, he finished everything off by putting the lip tint over the boy's lips. when he was done, he got started on his own, which was the same look he put on the latter.

he left jisung staring at himself as if he was a celebrity.

makeup really did make a big difference.

chenle finished up quickly, and turned to his lover, who was quite literally drooling over the sight he was seeing. the shorter boy laughed, closing jisung's jaw. just as he did that, ten sighed happily.

"finally! alright lovebirds, let's do this-" ten suddenly stopped, walking to chenle and looking at his and jisung's face. "you both look so nice!" the short male exclaimed, chenle flushing slightly at the compliment and mumbling an appreciative 'thank you'.

"basically, you two are just going to dance like normal, and i'll be moving around with the camera, okay?"

"okay!" chensung said in unison. ten nodded and jisung started up the song, grabbing the white ribbon they were using and getting into position with his boyfriend.

they went on performing the dance, stealing glances at the camera purposefully, making the whole thing seem much more professional along with the purple lighting.

they could see ten moving forwards and backwards and side to side to the song, getting all the right moments while he recorded.

when the song ended and it was over, johnny could be heard whooping and yelling, clapping his hands wildly. jisung and chenle ended up pressing their forehead's together, before locking lips as johnny continued to yelp around.

ten smiled as he caught the sweet moment on camera, not letting the boys know and having it come as a surprise to them.

"you guys are amazing!" ten cooed, going over to his husband and hugging his torso. the boys bowed yet again at the compliments, before johnny dragged them into a big hug between the four.

"thank you for everything, ten and johnny." jisung said, chenle nodding right after him. "we really appreciate you coming all the way over here, especially for two teenagers you barely even know." the elder finalized, only seeing the johnten couple shrug. "it really wasn't a big deal, i love what i do for a living," ten smiled. "it's also pretty late, and i think you are both very tired. we'll be leaving now, and i'll send the video to doyoung when i finish editing it. he'll give it to you guys after. sound good?"

"sounds great." chenle said, a yawn escaping his lips. he really was extremely tired, and wanted to do nothing but sleep. "if you two decide to do another dance and want it filmed, please tell me! i would really like to be here again." ten said. "of course we'll do that. you and johnny seem like really great people." jisung told happily, earning bows from the said males.

"we hope to see you guys soon! bye bye!" the short male waved cutely along with his husband behind him, and the two left the studio.

meanwhile, chenle was literally falling asleep standing up.

jisung silently laughed at his boyfriend, his natural instinct of picking the boy up taking over him as he walked them to the bathroom.

the taller placed chenle down on the last sink, letting him lean against the wall with his eyes closed. the boy then grabbed some paper towels and wet them under a different sink. when he was done, he headed back over to chenle and gently dabbed the material over his cheekbones, eyes and lips, removing his makeup for him while he was falling in and out of sleep adoringly.

the elder whined softly, but let jisung do what he had to do. after he finished up, he gave chenle's lips a quick peck before removing his own makeup in the mirror.

when that was done, jisung placed chenle on his back and headed back to their room, where he got the few items of clothing they had left in his hand and turning off all the lights slowly.

he was pretty tired himself.

the boy sleepily excused himself from doyoung, who was sitting on his usual desk, before walking out and heading back to their home.

he sighed happily at the fact they didn't live far, and how chenle weighed almost nothing on him. the night was silent, incredibly peaceful and relaxing for both boys.

chenle wasn't fully asleep quite yet, he was just really worn out.

so when he heard faint crying, he wondered if it was in some dream he was having, or in reality.

turns out, it was the second option.

the boy opened his eyes slowly, seeing jisung who was oblivious to the noise.

"do you hear that?" chenle quietly mumbled in his ear, slightly startling jisung who thought he was asleep. the taller, too tired to pay attention to the world, only shrugged. "no. i don't hear anything."

jisung thought that would be that, but then chenle hopped off of his back and walked forwards faster, scanning everywhere his eyes could see. he seemed like a crazy person, but didn't really care. the crying got louder and louder, yet he couldn't quite locate the spot it was coming from.

that was, until he looked behind a large bush that was on the sidewalk, where he found the source of the noise.

« 🍒 »

time check; 03:51

i'm sorry for the constant cover switch i just get bored of them really quickly :/

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.1K 16
jeno is back, and jaemin doesn't know what to do. get coconut mall'd sequel to ramen. started: 3/17/19 ended: ?
235K 12.9K 30
✎ nct dream ! ☏ - in which seven boys, all with their separate heartbreaking problems, find each other on the streets. ( for all the ot7 hearts ) s...
30.6K 1.1K 23
In which, jisung is a hopeless drug addict with a tiny obsession over famous pop singer Zhong Chenle.
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...