Mute By Choice

Por BlighttLightt

Fairy Tail AU Lucy Heartfillia- A girl who hasn't spoken to anyone besides her friends since her mom died in... Más

How They Met (Prolouge)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Finale)

Chapter 4

3.6K 82 121
Por BlighttLightt

Romeo's p.o.v

Ever since we beat up those bullies that the girls had Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Gray, And I have been like the girls bodyguards. Just yesterday in science I saw that Wendy looked like she was trying to make herself invisible and I saw people glaring at her and I glared back at them and they just looked frightened. When Wendy turned to look at me I just smiled like I did nothing. Wendy smiled back at me with a warm smile. When I saw that smile I wondered how anyone could bully an angel like this. 

Today I was walking down the halls with the boys so that we could go to our lockers and then we saw the girls. They were all looking at a piece of paper in their hands. We were about to greet them when they threw the paper on the ground, slammed their lockers and ran to where I think the girls bathroom was.

The guys and I all looked at each other then we grabbed the papers. Jellal grabbed Erza's, Natsu grabbed Lucy's, Gray grabbed Juvia's, Gajeel grabbed Levy's, and I grabbed Wendy's.

We all looked at the one Jellal was holding.

Then the one Gajeel was holding.

Then Gray's.

Than Natsu's.

Then mine.

We all looked at each other then we heard laughing. We saw a small group of boys laughing their butts off. And in a second we had pushed them all against a locker.

"Did you write this?!" We all yelled. We didn't care how much attention we got. This was not cool.

"Yeah," The one I had pinned said like it was nothing. "We also wrote the last ones. So, what?"

"THERE WAS ANOTHER LIKE THIS!?" We yelled.

"Yeah, so what?" The one Natsu pinned said.

"What was it like?" Jellal asked.

"It told them all of there faults." The one that Jellal has pinned said. I felt like feeding the guy that I had pinned a knuckle sandwich when I felt someone pull me off of him and hug my arm. I glared at the person but my expression turned surprised when I saw that it was Wendy and she looked a mixture of scared and worried. 'Please don't fight with anyone Romeo-kun.' She wrote. She started calling me 'Romeo-kun' after I beat up that guy that was kicking her. And Juvia started calling Gray 'Gray-Sama'.

I didn't want to make Wendy upset so I just glared at the guy one more time then I said. "Let's go to class Wendy." She nodded and we walked there.

"Why didn't you tell us about the other piece of paper?" I asked looking at her. Wendy just looked at the ground like she was guilty. Then she wrote 'I didn't think it was important'

"Of course it's important!" I yelled. "If you just ignore this all it won't get better!" As soon as I saw Wendy's scared and guilty expression I apologized. "Sorry I yelled. But you should tell someone about this." She wrote 'Sorry.'

"What the heck are you apologizing for. Those jerks should be the ones apologizing." She slightly smiled at me, and I smiled back. And then we headed to class together.

Natsu's p.o.v

As soon as Lucy pulled me off of the jerk and pulled me away from him I asked her the question that I'm pretty sure all of us wanted to know. "Why didn't you tell me about the mean notes that you've been getting?" I asked in a offended tone. She looked ashamed and she wrote 'I didn't want you to overreact'

"Overreact!? Lucy, I'm not overreacting?!" 'You are now.' She wrote.

"No I'm just being a protective friend! You need to tell someone about all the notes you've been getting and everything!" She nodded. 'Sorry' she wrote.

"It's fine," I said "Now let's go to class." And with that we walked to class.

Gajeel's p.o.v

After shrimp finally got me off of the guy and we both walked away I asked her. "Why didn't you tell me about the notes?" 'I thought that it was unnecessary' "

"What does that mean?" I asked. She wrote 'Not needed or unimportant'

"Okay then the notes were not unnecessary!" I yelled. 'This has been happening for a few years. I'm used to it' she wrote.

"A few years! That's not okay!" I yelled. 'Sorry' she wrote I just nodded and we went to class.

Gray's p.o.v

Juvia had pulled me off the guy and got me to the hallway away from him. "Why did t you tell me about that note you got?" I asked. 'It was before Gray-sama started protecting Juvia' she wrote.

"You still should have told me." I said. 'Juvia didn't think that it was important'

"Of course it's important!" I yelled. 'Juvia is sorry'

"It's fine." I said and we went to class.

Jellal's p.o.v

After Erza pulled me off of that jerk she dragged me to the hallway.

"How come you didn't tell me about them notes?" I asked. 'Because I didn't feel like it.' She wrote

"Why?" I asked. 'Because I didn't want you to attack people.'

"But, If you ignore it it not gonna do anything." I said. 'This has been going on for a while Jellal I'm used to this'

"Well if you don't tell someone you, Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy will still be bullied." I said. 'You're right, I'm sorry' she wrote.

"You don't need to apologize. Let's go to class."

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ Time Skip ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Natsu's p.o.v

After Lucy and I got out of Science with Mrs. Brown we went to our lockers so Lucy could grab her lunches. As soon as Lucy opened her locker a slip of paper fell out. I caught it while it was in mid air. I opened it up BlOnDe BiMbO it said.

"This handwritings worse than mine," I said. "And mine is horrible!" I then ripped up the paper and recycled it.

"Yo Natsu!" I turned around to see Romeo.

"Hey Romeo!" I greeted and we both high fives each other.

"How were your classes?" Romeo asked.

"Boring," I said. "You?"

"They were alright." He said.

Romeo noticed something and grabbed it. It was a note like the one Lucy got except it fell out of Wendy's locker. FlAt-ChEsTeD iDiOt it said.

"This person has worse handwriting then me." Romeo mumbled. He then ripped up the paper and threw it in the recycling bin.

Gajeel, Levy, Erza, Jellal, Gray, And Juvia all arrived together. And the girls got slips of paper too. Juvia's said: LeArn HoW tO wRiTe StUpId Of course she didn't read it because Gray grabbed it before she could reach it. Levy's said: YoUr JuSt a NeRd WhO cAn'T dO aNyThInG rIgHt Gajeel caught it though. And Erza's seemed like it was for all of them JuSt BeCaUsE yOu HaVe BoDyGaUrDs dOeSn'T mEaN yOuR sAfE And they had comments on the sloppy handwriting and if they wrote the correct 'your' Jellal said they didn't but I'm not sure.

The girls were all looking at us. Not creepily or anything just with a look like 'what did that note say?' "Let's go to lunch!" Romeo and I said in unison. They nodded and we all walked there.

When we got there the boys and I went to buy lunch while the girls sat and waited. When we bought our lunch and came back they each had red on their face, luckily it wasn't blood it was just some of a tomato.

"What happened?" I asked sitting across from Lucy. 'What does it look like?' She wrote.

"You guys got attacked by tomatoes?" Gray asked and Juvia nodded in response.

"Here." Romeo said handing Wendy a napkin she smiled in response and used the napkin to wipe her face.

Gray was wiping Juvia's because the tomato hit her right in the eyes and probably couldn't see anything right now. Jellal handed Erza a napkin and she wiped her face. Levy wiped her face too. Lucy had already wiped her face with my napkin.

After all the girls had wiped their faces we all sat down and started eating. "Do you guys want to hang out at the park today after school?" I asked. The girls all looked at each other and nodded in unison. How do they do that? I mean whenever I look at someone after somebody asks me a question when I look at them I don't have any silent conversation, I just see their face. It's unfair.

"Great." Gray said.

"How about we meet at 4:00?" Jellal asked. 'Sure' Erza wrote.

('・ω・') Time Skip('・ω・')

Romeo's p.o.v

We were all at the park waiting for the girls to come. It was 4:30, normally we were the ones that were late.

"Okay what's taking them so long?" Natsu asked.

"Let's look for them." Jellal suggested.

After a bit of walking we were near a part of the park that nobody went near. It was a forest that was really dark. I looked and saw someone on a tree. It looked like she was pinned there. My eyes widened when I realized who she was. "Guys..." I said pointing to her. "That's Wendy."

They all looked and we saw that Levy was also pinned to a tree and Lucy, Levy, Juvia, And Erza were all on the ground.

We ran up to them. Gajeel And I climbed the trees to get Wendy and Levy down.

"Lucy! Luce! Can you hear me?!" Natsu was shaking Lucy.

"Erza!?" Jellal yelled.

"Juvia?!" Gray asked.

"Levy!?" Gajeel yelled. Yes he actually said her real name.

"Wendy!?" I shook her a bit and then checked her pulse. "Wendy's alive!"

"Luce is too."

"Erza's alive!"

"Same for shrimp."

"Juvia's alive!"

"Let's get these guys to a hospital." Jellal said.

T^T Time Skip T^T

Jellal's p.o.v

The boys and were all in the room that the girls were in. They had woken up and the doctors said that they only had to stay in the hospital for a week.

"What happened?" I asked. 'We were in the park and we were about to go to the meeting area when someone covered our mouths and dragged us to the forest and beat us up.' Erza wrote.

"Whoever did that is gonna pay." Natsu said through his teeth.

"Why were you two on a tree?" Gajeel asked. Levy shrugged in response. 'Thanks for helping us guys' Wendy wrote.

"What are friends for?" Natsu asked.

"Do you know why they attacked you? Or who did it?" Gray asked. 'Before she passed out Juvia heard some man say 'That's What they get for getting people to beat us up.' So Juvia beloved that either the boys you were beating up today did it or the boys that you beat up when they were all kicking us did it'  Juvia wrote

Our jaws just dropped. "Sorry." We all apologized in unison. 'You guys have been saving us from so much bullying, you don't need to apologize.' Lucy wrote.

"I still feel bad." Natsu said. Lucy just smiled at him.

"I do too." Gray said and Juvia smiled at him.

"I feel bad." Gajeel said and Levy smiled at him.

"Same." Romeo said and Wendy smiled at him.

"I feel horrible about it." And Erza smiled at me. The smile made me feel a bit better.

"What are you guys gonna do about all the school work?" Romeo asked. They all shrugged.

"We'll bring it to you!" I said. "We all will just ask the teacher for the homework for you guys and bring it to you when we get out of school!" 'Good idea Jellal.' Erza wrote. I was glad that they were okay but as Natsu said those people were gonna pay for causing this injury.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That's a wrap of this chapter! Sort of depressing? I guess. But time for the meme of the chapter! I have four memes for you today!

That's all for this chapter! Bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 69 13
Lucy heartfilia is put into a mental institution because of a murder she committed while Robbing a bank, there she meets Natsu dragneel , a cold hear...
157K 3.5K 52
Every girl falls in love at some point, but what they never wish to expect is to have their hearts broken. And the boys of Fairy Tail have done just...
107K 3K 41
Lucy Heartfilia » Blonde, "The Princess", Unaware of others problems. Natsu Dragneel » Playboy, Cocky, "The Badboy." Juvia Lockser » Quiet, Keeps to...
40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...