Drunk Driving

By Bruhitskota

Sawyer Hartman calls up Tyler Oakley to film another drunk collab. What happens when Tyler is 3 hours late an... More

Jc Caylen's POV
Sawyer Hartman's POV
Jc's POV
Sam Pottorff's POV
Jc's POV
Joey Graceffa's POV
Sam's POV
Sawyer's POV
Matthew Espinosa's POV
Jc's POV

Jc's POV

43 4 1
By Bruhitskota

"Was that why the road was closed?" I thought to my self. "I listened to the news. The broadcaster said that the crash was between a drunk semi driver and a black Chevy." Sawyer finished. "Wait! A black Chevy?!?! Isn't that what Tyler drives?" I asked nervously. "Yes! It has the same license plate as Tylers car too!" Sawyer said. As he was telling me all of this all I could think about is if he was okay. "So, wait. Is he okay?" I asked. The question sounded pretty dumb because if your driving a little black chevy and you get hit by a semi... Do you think you'll be okay? " Well, We don't know. I guess the car rolled 13+ times and when the police were searching the car they found no trace of him." Sawyer said. "Have you guys went and looked around yet?" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.8K 136
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
51.6K 820 15
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
160K 4.4K 22
لا استبيح النقل 🩵 ...
758K 24.8K 97
ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵃˢᵗ, ʰᵉⁱʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ˢᵗᵃʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ, ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ, ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉ...