Salem's Riders- Vengeance seq...

By robbiewazup

3 months have past since the deaths of Yang and Ruby by his hands. Now with the cryptic clues of his mother's... More

When the muscle is needed
Ride then die
Laying into the law
Trouble in hellish paradise
All out of mercy
The balance restored
One last stand

Repairing parental bonds

4.9K 102 85
By robbiewazup

*Y/n's POV*

I can feel my heart beating faster as I look at her. Her eyes are wide in disbelief as she stumbles forward unsure of her footing or what she sees before her.
Summer: "s-son... Y/n you're... my Oum you did it. You found me."

Y/n: "yeah... took me a while but the necklace clue clicked finally."

Summer: *chuckle* "I can't believe its you!"
I stand up and walk over to her. My hands are shaking. I feel tears fall from down my cheeks. Mother smiles and wipes my eyes with her thumb.

Y/n: "momma!" I wrap my arms around her and she tightly hugs me, never wanting to let go of each other. I feel her fingers run through my hair.

Summer: "I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible mother."

Y/n: "*sniff* yeah... you kinda are. But you're my mother all the same." Mother chuckles through held back tears

Summer: "look at you though! My little boys all grown up!"

Y/n: "momma... why did you leave?"

Summer: "I had no choice." I pull away from her in a mixture of confusion and anger

Y/n: "you what?! I was three years old and you left me with them! You know what they did to me!" I turn away from her, my wrist leaning against the central pillar. "Everyday I was beaten and tormented. Everyday I went to bed crying, and every night I'd find the strength to go on because I held on to the hope that my mother would come save me, that I wouldn't have to go through another day of hell. But you never did... you never did come. So I moved on, accepted my fate and became hardened. The things that Tai and the girls did to me... the anguish each day brought. They killed me... so I sought my vengeance and when it came down to it, I didn't need you! I didn't need to be saved, I just needed the strength of my own anger and that's what I used! The anger of losing my family, the anger at being so pathetic that I couldn't save them. So I made them both suffer, I made sure they both felt the pain I had gone through all my life!" Raven places a hand on my shoulder.

Raven: "It seems both the girls became evil and corrupt like their father. You did what had to be done, a bit more brutal than what I would have done but... necessary I suppose."

Y/n: "they killed Ren, they killed Nora, and they killed Velvet. Without remorse. Without regret. So I paid them back in kind. I slaughtered them without remorse or regret. Just pure darkness in its rawest form."

Summer: "I failed you and I'm sorry... but teaming with Salem? Y/n surely you see how dangerous that is!"

Y/n: "yeah well I didn't have a choice did I? Because SOMEONE decided to leave her toddler son with the worst dad since... since... oh I can't think of anything, but you know what I mean! The only confirmation that you're alive I get is three months ago from a scrunched up piece of paper with vague clues as to where you are! And 'for my safety as well as yours'? Since when did you give a damn about me?!"

Summer: "IV'E ALWAYS CARED ABOUT YOU Y/n!... son... when I left I thought I was doing what was best for you."

Raven: "maybe it'd be best if you let her explain."

I lean against the tents main support beam and smirk
Y/n: "oh I can't wait to hear this! Go on!"

Summer: "Y/n... I don't even know how to say this... I'm a conduit through which evil manifests."

Y/n: "in English please?"

Raven: "what she means Y/n, is her semblance attracts Grimm. After she had you it became uncontrollable, so she had to flee for your safety. Every time she's had to leave a place, it's because the Grimm begin to signal in on her thoughts. Those thoughts always being towards a son she failed."

Y/n: "... th-that... damn... I-I have nothing."
Mom walks slowly towards me, cautiously she places a hand on my shoulder.

Summer: "please forgive me..."

Y/n: "you know... in a world where the only family I can rely on are undead like me... I'd sure like a mother who's alive and breathing." I hug her tightly again, she does the same and I can hear her sobbing on my shoulder.

After a few minutes she dries her eyes and smiles.
Summer: "perhaps we should change the subject? How about you introduce me to your girlfriend."

Y/n: "oh yeah r-right! Mom this is Velvet... the love of my life." Velvet holds my hand tight and smiles.

Velvet: "hey Summer, it good to finally meet you."

Summer: "the feelings mutual."

Y/n: "oh right, by the way I hope you know how to knit."

Summer: *chuckle* "What?"

Y/n: "well that's what grandmas do isn't it? Knit?"

Summer: "...oh my Oum. Are you?"
Velvet smiles and nods her head. Summer squeals and wraps up both in a tight hug "I CANT BELIEVE IT! I HAVE MY SON BACK AND IM A GRANDMOTHER ALL IN THE SAME DAY!"

The tent begins to be buffeted by the wind. The doorway blows frantically as the sound of engines grows louder and louder. The same bandit from earlier rushes in looking panicked!

Bandit: "boss we got trouble! It's the military again!"

Raven: "Ironwood... that son of a bitch!"

Y/n: "what's going on?"

Summer: "he's been looking for you son. He came to us a few months ago in an attempt to arrest you for your crimes."

Y/n: "of what, self defence?"

Nora: "probably more like the murder of Tai via beheading..."

Y/n: "oh yeah I guess that one was unprovoked... well." I kick the tent flap open and walk down the stairs to where a bullhead has landed. Atlas robots stood in small groups, with Ironwood stood on the ship with his arms folded looking pleased that he'd finally tracked me down. I hear the heavy footfalls of Nora, Ren and Velvet coming to a halt behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Raven and mother, weapons drawn waiting in the dark of the tent.

Y/n: "well if it isn't general Ironwood! Hello you Atlas sociopath! Whoops tautology!"

Ironwood: "Y/n Xiao Long, you are under arrest for the murder of-"

Y/n: "-sorry who?"

Ironwood: "you!"

Y/n: "yeah you got the first name right but... 'Xiao Long'? Last I heard they all died."

Ironwood: "by your cruel hands! Now come quietly!"

I scratch my head and narrow my eyes.
Y/n: "why do you wear only one glove? Is it for better grip when you're holding your gun or your 'gun'?"

Ironwood: "last chance."

Y/n: "you could always take it off. Y'know show a dead man the secret you're hiding."

Ironwood: "soldiers advanced."
The first legion of robots begin marching in formation. I sigh heavily and crack my knuckles.

Y/n: "well then I guess we have no choice. RIDERS! IGNITE THEN FIGHT!"
Nora and Velvet stand beside me on each side. Ren somersaults over us all and transforms as his bike thunders towards him, he jumps onto his bike and handbrakes just in front of our new victims

Y/n: "ladies, if you would."
Nora runs up and summons her hellcycle as she too jumps into the air landing on her bike beside Ren

Velvet: "ready baby?"

Y/n: "let's do this."

Y/n: "still like your chances Ironwood?"

Ironwood: "my information led me to believe there was only one! How is this possible?"

Y/n: "too much talk. No fight! Now... HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.5K 39
Within the land of remnant, there are many tales, and stories. Stories that speak of the heroic deeds of others, and tales that describe what lurks i...
4.9K 171 54
Mistral has fallen, the Knights of Grimm are killing all life on Remnant and Death is hatching some sort of scheme that could prove lethal to both si...
5.5K 35 19
you are (Y/N) Rose, son of Tai and Summer, who was abuse since you remembered only two people who didn't abuse you are Ruby and Qrow. one day a bunch...
195K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...