Of Wizards And Warlocks (Dest...

By ASliceOfDeansPie

In a world where wizards and warlocks have taken over, two young men manage to find romance. But when Dean is... More

Chapter One: Magic Man
Chapter Two: It's Magical
Chapter Three: This Magic Moment
Chapter Five: Black Magic Woman

Prologue

734 28 0
By ASliceOfDeansPie

When Dean Winchester was ever so young, his parents began the warlock training. Constant training day and night. But when he was thirteen, his parents were caught. Warlock training was illegal in Kansas. When they refused arrest, they were shot down. Dead. But Dean managed to escape. And he's been on the run ever since. Even after Revolution. On Revolution, the wizards and warlocks decided it was time for a new era. The era of magic. Every human on Earth was given a choice. They could begin training as a warlock, or be sentenced to death. Most of them refused. Some of them began training. Few of them escaped. A small band of humans known as the Masters Tribe found refuge in Lebanon, Kansas. There was a bunker there that they put to use. Castiel Novak was a part of the Masters Tribe. He liked to call the bunker the Bat Cave. There were just over a dozen people in the Masters Tribe, including him. One day, Dean and Castiel would meet. And they would change the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
228K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
402K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...