Call of the Leopard

Od LeopardHood

Jaycee Miles lived her life happily, except for when she was chased by leopards, never knowing what she reall... Více

Chapter One

195 8 3
Od LeopardHood

I ran, looking back at the large leopard. Ugh, why, of all times, did those leopards have to chase me!

Ever since I had been little kid, the leopards had followed me. My mother use to usher me inside, closing the blinds so I couldn't see what she was doing. This time, I was alone. My mom was somewhere, but that was the least of my concerns.

My gold hair was lashing out, leaving what I assumed was a scent trail. Damn it! Why are leopards such good predators! I thought in my head angrily.

I ran for the house, moving faster than I normally did. I opened the door quickly, slamming it behind me.

I go to the bathroom, to see my normally stormy gray eyes were a glowing, bright blue.

It was only for about half a second, so I just dismissed it. I must be tired from running. I looked outside to see a black leopard, driving the other five away. My eyes widened when the leopard changed into my Mom.

I stood there, mouth open. Mom looked back and saw me. I noticed her eye's were a wild green, instead of blue. I ran out the door.

"Mom, please explain.Now," I said firmly. She sighed."Let's go in."

------------------

The pic is of Jaycee.

Shay- Why have you been ignoring me!!??

They don't even know who you ARE!?

Shay- Tell them, then -_-

Everyone, that rude thing was my inner leopard, Shayna AKA Shay.

Shay- U DIDN'T ANSWER ME!!!

I ALREADY ANSWERED YOU!

Shay- Oh

Well, thanks for reading! (We'll all see a lot more of Shay the leopard)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
1.1M 61.1K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
235K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
3.7M 87K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...