READ 4:06 PM ━ bnha x reader

Oleh yuki078

❝ AT LEAST I TRIED ❞ ❝ DON'T TRY IT AGAIN ❞ ━ in which class 1-A accidentally adds a girl from the general de... Lebih Banyak

r e a d 4 : 0 6 p m
o n e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t

t w o

8.7K 478 590
Oleh yuki078

[username] has joined the chatroom.

Basically, the people had tried to figure out her identity after she left the chat. First, they tried to figure out how she even got into the classroom.

A guy named Sero confessed that he had been browsing profiles of UA students and he accidentally pressed the "invite to chat" button on her profile.

After a few curse words — and two people banned — they moved on to the other topic, which was who she might be. They tried their best but they couldn't find out anything, which brought a smirk to (Y/N)'s face.

username is typing. . .

username: looking for me? don't bother.

todoroki: who exactly are you?

todoroki: we know that you're a student at UA not a villain but still who are you.

bakugou: that sentence made my head hurt. type properly, dumbass.

username: it's the third chad that lost the war. did they lift the ban?

bakugou: yeah, and fuck you.

username: ooh, when? ;))

jirou: ew

ojiro: ^

hagakure: ^^

sero: ^^^

username: shut up, sero.

username: you added me here, remember?

sero: by accident

[midoriya] has joined the chatroom.

midoriya is typing. . .

midoriya: so I figured out some things that might lead to a clue as to who this person might be.

midoriya: all our names are our last names, right? that means that the person's username is also their last name!

iida: I applaud your thinking, midoriya-kun! That way, we can trace the last name to the person.

midoriya: precisely.

username: I don't know what kind of crack you're smoking but my username is definitely not my last name.

username: we can put our usernames as anything.

uraraka: but aizawa-sensei told us that we have to put in our last names!

username: then your aizawa-sensei
is a fool lmao

username: isn't that eraserhead's real name?

username: ohhhh lmao you guys are 1A. didn't think you'd be such dumbasses.

[tokoyami] has joined the chatroom.

kaminari: sero, you made a mistake by adding this person here.

tokoyami is typing. . .

sero: I realize

tokoyami: I read the chat and what this person says is very insulting.

asui: wow, thank you for the input, kero.

username: wow, kero girl is a midoriya copycat. what's next, you're gonna steal his hairstyle too?

midoriya is typing. . .

midoriya: I figured that something like that might be the case so I prepared another plan.

username: just ignore me, why don't you

bakugou: what is it, dumbass?

username: me or him?

midoriya: every one of our profiles has an id number underneath it. Sero-kun, since you added this person, you might be able to see their id number.

kirishima: midoriya, that's great and all, but we can all see her id number. sero isn't special.

username: bold of you to assume my gender.

bakugou: lmao, shitty hair folded your ass!

username: this chatroom is a mess

todoroki is typing. . .

todoroki: even though we know the number, it'll be hard to find this person.

username: he could always steal the records from the principal?

iida: HE'S AN ASPIRING HERO!

iida: THERE'S NO WAY!

[mineta] has joined the chatroom.

[username] has left the chatroom.

(Y/N) sighed. She was quite bored now. The conversation wasn't going anywhere and their personalities all seemed static. She could pinpoint what someone might say and it felt like she was playing the same otome game for the 100th time because of how lackluster their responses were.

Also, she couldn't help but laugh at the unfortunate coincidence that made it look like she left because Mineta joined.

Poor mineta, (Y/N) thought.

She knew that Iida was the type of person who was strict and followed the rules a lot. On the other hand, Bakugou was the complete opposite. He seemed laid back and liked to curse a lot.

Is he the ash blonde from before? She thought as she laid down on the bed, Who knows, he just might be.

A yawn made its way out of her throat and she realized just how bored she were. (Y/N) debated calling Shinsou and hanging out, but she knew that he was training hard for the UA Tournament.

She had felt those abs and muscles when she hugged him. Oh my god! (Y/N) thought as she blushed again, Grandpa! Enter my thoughts again, please!

She slapped yourself. Hard.

She had no time to be fantasizing about her best friend. She had to work just as hard as he did if she wanted to be noticed by the UA staff. Maybe both of them might get picked for the hero course.

She checked the chatroom one last time; there were 19 unread messages and one person online. It was Mineta and it seemed like after he entered, everyone avoided him like the plague.

She closed her phone and put it in her back pocket — curse the front pockets for being too small — before heading out. She didn't exactly know where to go but she knew that she needed to train her quirk, so she walked around a bit.

How does one train their quirk? (Y/N) thought, running your hands through her hair, Maybe I should go to a training ground?

Her main concern was where a training ground would be. She didn't know the area by heart, even though she had lived here her whole life.

I'll just try to do it tomorrow, she thought and she decided to procrastinate on training her quirk. She knew that this would be harmful in the future, but well, that was a problem for future (Y/N).

She was aware of the reason she didn't get into the Hero Course; her quirk had potential but she never tried to hone that quirk and make it better. She just relied on what she had and resorted to being lazy.

She figured out on the day of the entrance exam just how much her laziness hindered her. Even now, it seemed that she hadn't learned from her mistakes.

"Whatever," she muttered out loud, shaking those thoughts away from her head as she entered a park.

There were little children everywhere. On the swings with their mothers, riding down the slides, near the sprinklers. Everywhere. It reminded her of a roach infestation.

(Y/N) sat down on a secluded bench underneath a tree and pulled out her phone.

cock suckers and hero fuckers.

45 unread messages.

She caught up with the chat, which was just basically everyone shunning Mineta and kicking him out.

[kaminari] has joined the chatroom.

kaminari: [image]

(Y/N) recognized the picture immediately; it was her. Kaminari had taken a picture of her sitting on the bench and sent it to the chat.

It seemed like the picture was taken from someone sitting directly across from her. She wanted to look at him but feared that it would be too suspicious so heaited a bit.

kaminari: no offense but she's hella cute. she's just sitting there in her natural beauty just to flex on the ugly people. Midnight-sensei could never 😩🙏

iida: you are an aspiring hero, kaminari-kun! You shouldn't just take random pictures of girls.

kaminari: this doesn't harm her in any way, bro. Chill

bakugou: oh, isn't that the girlfriend of the general department bitch?

kaminari: oh man, that sucks. I was going to go over there and talk to her.

username: not to be that person, but she's busy on her phone. She probably doesn't want to talk.

jirou: ^

She felt like she had waited long enough, so she lifted your head and looked straight ahead at the bench directly across fromr.

Sitting there was a teenage boy with blonde hair that had a single black streak on it. He looked up and directly made eye contact with (Y/N), making her realize just how handsome he was.

She fought the urge to blush and gave him a closed eye smile before looking back at her phone again.

kaminari is typing. . .

kaminari: SCORE!

kaminari: SHE SMILED AT ME! HER BOYFRIEND BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE HE HAS SOME COMPETITION.

jirou: you really are scum.

hagakure: I can't tell who's worse: you or mineta-kun

mina: you can't do ny bark dirty like that 😔😔

sero: "ny bark"

username: I think she meant "my bro".

iida: thank you for your input but that is unnecessary because we already know and can decipher her typos.

bakugou: he means that you're an outcast, bitch.

uraraka: I'm sorry that they're so mean to you, but maybe they'll be nicer if you reveal your identity?

uraraka: don't mind the comments. Who knows, maybe we all can be friends one day? ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

username: you sweet goddess

username:

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.2K 918 18
❝You just never shut up, huh?❞ ೃ⁀➷ in which where katsuki accidentally texts the wrong person. as he slowly grows to fall in love with the other...
75.3K 1.2K 40
~Requests are open~ In a group chat where foul language from Bakugo and pervy comments from Mineta exist. Class 1A and others strive to protect y/n's...
29.7K 852 20
1a makes a group chat, and accidentally adds a random person and after little consideration they let the person stay to replace mineta. Hiatus should...
88.2K 2.5K 17
When their friends decide to befriend the lonely girl in Class 1-A, Todoroki and Midoriya find their emotions fluctuating and have a hard time unders...