Forbidden

By Your_amazyn

He wasn't supposed to see her. She wasn't supposed to be there that day, yet she was. As if an unnatural forc... More

Welcome
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two

Forbidden

36K 1.2K 79
By Your_amazyn

"Is love enough for us?"

She whispered in a faraway voice. Blinking slowly she stared upwards, her eyes landing on the cold ones before her. Almost as if she expected an answer in them but didn't find what she sought out for.

" No Farya, love is never enough"

• • •

Farya had always lived her life believing she was in a fairytale. That prince charming would come for her one day. Whisking her away from the world.

What she didn't expect was a storm coming her way. A storm so deadly it'd tear her life apart and that storm came in a form of a man. A very dangerous yet handsome man.

Moustafa Aydin.

Farya would need to choose between the man who has stolen her nights,  or her loved ones.

A story of love, passion and betrayal. Who will win in this Forbidden  game.

Your_amazyn | Forbidden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 745 83
What happens if The Other comes back for another attack on the world after the failed attempt of using Loki to attack New York? The incoming attack f...
13.6M 548K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
Mine By light

Spiritual

6.8K 376 9
#1 in "Islamic romance" #1 in "spiritual romance" #1 in "convert" #4 in "personal secretary" #8 in "aggressively" #10 in "demanding" #12 in "highscho...
167K 2.4K 20
(MOST LIKELY REWRITING/EDITING) where walker falls in love with his co-star/ bestie ;) seriously, thank you for all the love on this book. it's very...