Salem's Riders- Vengeance seq...

Av robbiewazup

3 months have past since the deaths of Yang and Ruby by his hands. Now with the cryptic clues of his mother's... Mer

Ride then die
Repairing parental bonds
Laying into the law
Trouble in hellish paradise
All out of mercy
The balance restored
One last stand

When the muscle is needed

8.7K 145 84
Av robbiewazup

The realm of the Grimm. A pocket universe connected to the material plane of Remnant through the negativity exuded from humanity. Within this endless void of darkness stands a large castle. It's halls stretch on for miles, it's collars stocked with alcohols which haven't been seen for millennia. One room overlooked the pools of negativity. Pits of dark ooze which the Grimm crawled out of. The room was the conference room. A long crystalline table with a dozen chairs along either side, and at the front of the table, facing the large doors sat the queen of Grimm herself. Salem. The room was silent as the last of her minions took their seats and waited her instructions. Finally she spoke.

Salem: "Watts, any progress on locating the maidens?"

Watts: "I believe so your grace. A tribe of raiders situated in Anima have recently been doing extremely well for themselves. Reports are coming in of one member having... powers. The powers described are akin to the maiden powers in every detail. I believe this is truly a lead we should be looking into ma'am."

Salem: "you seem sure of your lead Watts... very well then, we shall send in our best. Call Y/n and his team."

Hazel nodded and walked out. Moments passed and he returned looking frustrated.
Hazel: "incoming egos."

Murmurs of a tune can be heard through the door. The doors are thrown open as the song gets louder. Tyrian laughs hysterically and begins clapping like a madman, finding the whole thing brilliant!
One after another, the newest team of Salem's army come sauntering in.

Salem: "ah good, and where is your leader?"

Y/n: "right here your highness."

Salem: "ah my faithful first rider. How was your recent mission?"

Y/n folds his arms and smirks. Nora behind him throws down a small hessian sack, the sack makes a squelching sound as it lands. a deep red blood stain covering the bottom half of it

Y/n: "let's just say the Xiao Long family won't be a problem anymore."

Salem: "perfect. Now then, we have a job for you all."

Y:/n: "that's why we're the best. Now who needs to-"

Mercury: -*huff* "we don't need you! You guys are pointless, it's me and Emerald who get the job done."

Velvet: "aww sounds like someone's salty babe."

Y/n: "what's wrong mercy? Upset that you're not the best anymore? Cinders not complaining... I mean she can't seem as... y'know... she's dead."

Emerald: "yeah because of you!"

Salem: "Emerald. There is no need of that. Nora, come here please." Nora walks over to her and goes down on one knee. "Before you all arrived Emerald was next in line to inherit the maidens power should Cinder fall."

Y/n: "wait... was that pun intended your grace?"

Salem smiles at Y/n then refund her gaze to Nora who has her head down in respect
Salem: "Nora, you are to be the next fall maiden."

Nora: "I'd be honoured ma'am."

Y/n: "well this is lovely but didn't you have a mission for us?"

Salem: "indeed. You are to travel to Anima, and make contact with a raider tribe. The name Raven Branwen should be familiar to you."

Y/n: "oh... y-yeah."

Salem: "something amiss Y/n?"

Y/n: "no ma'am. Just never thought I'd have to meet her."

Salem: "I need your team to make contact with her raiders. I will give you further instructions once you have. I trust you can accomplish this task?"

Y/n: "of course my lady. Riders, mount up! We're moving out in 20 minutes."

*small timeskip- Y/n's POV*

I open the door to mine and Vel's quarters and give a sharp whistle making my chain unravel from the bedpost and wrap around my torso. I feel a pair of hands wrap around my stomach and hold me tight.
Y/n: "hey bunny. Shouldn't you be saddling up shattered star?"

Velvet: "in a moment. But..."
I turn around to stare into her eyes. Those eyes I would do anything for, that smile I'd kill for, and have.

Y/n: "Vel, you don't have to come. Honestly I'd prefer knowing you're safe here, What with our little rider getting bigger all the time." I rub her stomach and smile "how's he doing?"

Velvet: "so far so good, he's letting me sleep for now thankfully. Y/n, don't you think we should at least tell Salem?"

Salem: "tell me what, Velvet?"
The bedroom doors slide shut again as Salem walks towards us.

Y/n: "oh your grace! I'm sorry we didn't hear you come in."

Salem: "clearly, or you'd have spoken quieter I'm sure. Now what is the matter child?"

Velvet: "nothing right now ma'am. But in a few months... we'll..."

Salem smiles and walks over to her, gently embracing her and kissing her forehead.
Salem: "you needn't say anymore child. Congratulations. If you're happy to go on this mission still then you may, however as the father I believe Y/n should have some say in the matter."

Y/n: "...babe, I jut want you to stay safe."

Velvet giggles and pulls me into a hug
Velvet: "I'm an undead bounty hunter for the queen of the Grimm, safe isn't really my thing anymore. How about this: we do this mission and then we take 5 months downtime whilst I'm in the final few months before I give birth. Then I'll stay here and you keep kicking ass, sound good?"

Salem: "I for one believe that's the best course of action for everyone."

Y/n: *sigh* "yeah, ok then, if that's what you wanna do then that's what we'll do!"

Salem: "sublime. Now."
Salem gestures for me to walk over to them both. As I do she envelops us both in a gentle yet caring hug. "Please be safe."

Y/n: "we will your grace."

Salem: "how many time must I say it Y/n? When we're alone you may call me mother."

I smirk and squeeze Salem's rear
Y/n: "it just doesn't sound right seen as you call me daddy~"

She smiles and rolls her eyes.
Velvet: "we'll be safe. I promise. Now come on, we'd better hit the road baby."

Y/n: "of course. See you soon your grace."

We start jogging towards the garage where we leave our vehicles (along with a small straw covered area for Vels ride). As I push open the doors, I hear Samantha's engine roar and her headlights glow for a moment.

Y/n: "alright simmer down Sammy!"

An infernal neigh comes from the pen as Velvet walks over and opens the gate.
Velvet: "shattered star! How you doin' boy?"

I sigh heavily and run my hand along Sammy's bonnet. I glance over at Vel who's busy suiting up shattered star in his armour. I take the opportunity while she's distracted and stare at the necklace which hasn't left my person since I found it

Y/n: "one day mom. One day." I hide it in my pocket and continue prepping Sammy for departure. *ahem* "hey babe, you ready? Ren and Nora will be waiting for us by the main road."

Velvet jumps up on her rides back
Velvet: "ready!"

Y/n: "now shattered star you keep my girl safe yeah?"
The horse nods its head. I smirk and turn over Sammy's engine. The roar echoes through the garage "let's ride!"

*small timeskip*
We found the corner to see Nora and Ren sat in their bikes waiting.

A/n: Rens

A/n: Nora's

Nora: "and here's the love birds! Geez what took you so long?

Y/n: "easy for you to say, your bikes don't need armour. Velvet just needed to get him suited up. Hey S.S, give us a taste of hell yeah?"

The horse infernally screams as his body begins to catch fire under Velvet

Velvet: "good boy" velvet strokes the horses neck as it reverts to its normal form. "hey babe, are you gonna be ok? We are about to meet your aunt. Don't you have a connection to her?"

Y/n: "Who Raven? Nah, never even met her. I know she's Yang's mother but beyond that... nothing. Wait..." I hold out the necklace mother left me to find. A silver bird skull "could it really be that simple?"

Ren: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Ren, you're good with animals. What type of bird would you say that skull is meant to resemble?"

I toss the necklace of to him for him to examine
Ren: "hmm... long beak, large eye sockets. I'd say some kind of carrion bird, like a jackdaw or a-"

Y/n: "-or a Raven."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

195K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...
236 2 23
25 years after Salem's death, the World of Remnant is healing. With a new Leadership known as the Legion guiding Humankind and Faunuskind to a better...
231K 1.7K 16
(Y/N) is a student at Beacon but he isn't human nor a Faunus instead he is a half demon. He wasn't treated nicely by team RWBY except for Ruby, team...
116K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...