Life Isn't So Simple With Her

By EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... More

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Damn, Embry Grew Up'
'Who were you talking to!'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'He's Planning A Funeral'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'They're Coming Here'
'Yes!'
'I Love You'
'One Year Later'

'A Late Night Visit'

36.1K 879 166
By EmmaQuinn7

Twin's room

Harley paces back and forth in their room, mumbling under her breath quickly. Tear stains can still be seen from before. Some time has passed since Bella had left the house, her words still ringing in Harley's ears. She continues to pace until she feels a breeze. She stops, knowing that the window was closed. She slowly turns and sees the nomad, James standing tall, a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckles and slowly walks around the room.

"I thought I come by and say hi." He stops. "You know, I was surprised to see you walk in here, like you belonged. Than you're scent comes flying in my direction, smelling similar but something extra added to it, ruining the scent." He speeds in front of her. "You are her sister, aren't you?"

She takes a small step back but continues to stand tall. "Maybe I am mista but what's it to ya."

He chuckles sadistically. "If I could, I would have killed you and taunted it in front of her face but I don't go after the third soulmate, even if their human." He goes to turn but stops. "You're lucky for being the important one, but you're sister isn't." As he is about to disappear, Harley talks.

"Wait!" He turns to face her slowly. "What about red?" He smirks.

"She may not kill you but she can still do other things." Harley picks up her bat that was leaning against her bed.

"I'll hit her with my bat if she comes for me."

He chuckles. "That won't stop her." He disappears. The window closed. She lets out a sigh of relief and looks around, putting her bat back on the ground.

"I may be upset with you cupcake but I hope you survive." She walks out of the room and down the stairs to where her father sits, watching TV. "Whatcha watching?"

He looks to her before looking back. "Some baseball." She nods and sits down, watching with him.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Harley lays in her bed, lights off and eyes about to close but there is a knock on the window. She sits up and looks, seeing Rosalie sitting on the tree that is outside the window. She quickly gets up and runs to the window, opening it for her. She steps back and Rosalie jumps in, she smiles at Harley but it slips away when she smells the room.

"He was here!"

Harley nods sheepishly. "Yeah." She looks up at Rosalie but her eyes widen at Rose's enraged face and quickly talks. "Don't worry, he didn't do anything! We just talked and that was it. Nothing else happened. I even threatened with my bat."

Rosalie lets out a breath but she still looks angry. "If that ever happens again, you call one of us right away. Okay?"
She nods. "Okay." Rose's face relaxes, her shoulders going down.

"Alright." She looks to Harley with a smile. "I hope everything, other than your encounter, was fine." She sees Harley's going sad but quickly changing to a smile, she narrows her eyes. "What is it?" Harley doesn't look her away, her eyes going around the room. "Don't even try to go around this. What's wrong?"

Harley sighs and opens her mouth.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

ScottsDale Hotel

Bella's eyes pop open. She's lying atop a bed, fully clothed. She rises, reorienting and enters the living room. The blinds are pulled. Alice and Jasper stare blankly at a T.V. set. Several plates of food crowd a table. Alice looks up as Bella enters, looking at her cell phone.

"I wish he'd call."

"You should eat." Alice states but Bella ignores the food. She sits heavily.

"They could get hurt. It's not worth it."

"Yes. It is." She's taken aback. It's the first time Jasper's engaged with her. "Edward's changed since he found you. And none of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you." He looks forward again. "It's worth it." Suddenly, Alice reels. Jasper goes to her, Bella follows.

"What do you see?"

Alice talks with deep worry. "The tracker. He just changed course..." Jasper quickly sets a pad of paper and pencil in front of her.

" Where will it take him, Alice?"

"Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors." Alice begins to draw at hyper speed, closing her eyes, trying to see it clearly.

"How do the visions work? Edward said they weren't always certain." Bella asks, confused.

"She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change." Bella looks over Alice's shoulder to see the drawing.

"So the course James is on now will lead him to... a ballet studio?"

Alice looks up at her. "You've been here?"

"No. I don't know. Harley and I used to take ballet lessons as kids. The school had an arch like that."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper aks.

"Yeah, around the corner from my house. But I haven't been there in ten years."

"Do you have any reason to go now?"

Bella scoffs. "No. Hell, no. I hated the place but Harley loved it." Alice and Jasper share a look, trying to figure this out. Suddenly, Bella jumps as her cell phone rings. She picks it up. Sees the caller I.D. and exhales relief. She answers. Walking away from the other vampire occupants. Alice and Jasper talk quietly.

"Do you think he will go after Harley as well?"

Alice shakes her head. "No, everyone knows to never attack or kill a third mate. Even someone as sadistic as him isn't that crazy to hurt her."

Jasper nods slowly. "True, killing her could bring something out of Rosalie and Emmett that we don't want to see." He pauses. "Something worried me a bit earlier but I brushed it off, I shouldn't have but we had this to deal with."

Alice looks to him, worried. "What's wrong?"

"Earlier, I was going to manipulate Bella's motions to calm her down from any shock she had but there was only little of it. I mostly felt smugness than anything else, which confused me."

She nods, a thoughtful look on her face. "That is strange." She pauses, a faraway look coming onto her face before it disappears. "I don't see anything but it might come later as to why." Jasper sighs.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Edward. Are you alright?"

"I'm coming to get you." He pauses. "We lost the tracker. The woman is still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are protecting your father and sister.

" This is my fault. You warned me, but I didn't think. I just..." Bella trails off but there is no sadness in her tone when she says this, Edward doesn't notice.

"Bella, we're in too deep. We can't change how we feel..."

"No... we can't." She pauses. "When will you get here?"

"In a couple hours. Then you and I will go somewhere. Together. The others will keep hunting." He then talks determinedly. "Bella, I swear to you, I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again." She smirks, unable to wipe it off.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Disclaimer- I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own her story lines, so please don't steal or copy. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
567K 13.4K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
227K 5.9K 78
Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her passion in the entertainment industry being...
126K 4K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...