ʟᴀᴅʏ ʟɪɴᴅʏ (ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ)

By HetalianHeroines

❝ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪɴ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ❞ ~ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴇᴀʀʜᴀʀᴛ More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three(Part One)
Breaking The Bad News
Entry Three(Part Two)
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Seven
ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ~
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ~
ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ᴀsʏʟᴜᴍ
Entry Eight

Entry Six

5 2 0
By HetalianHeroines

Hey Jo,

Sorry I haven't written in you for so long, and I'm sorry I'm making this entry so short. Someone stole my freaking medal! When I first flew my first solo, I got the Flying Cross! Now it's gone and I'm gonna bash some skulls in if I can't find it! That's very important to me and I can't believe it's gone!

Ugh- I think I'm making myself sick by being this upset. My stomach's starting to hurt and it feels like I'm gonna throw up at any minute...

I'll keep look for it than I'll rest...

Bye, Jo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 396 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
11.2K 389 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
603K 20.3K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
77.3K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...