"rest your soul. there's noth...

By yinofyang

"you should've read the title, dumbass." More

yin aizawa
headcannon
child! yin
a/n
"i've turned into a statue, and it makes me feel depressed."
twins
headcannon
mother
yang
deaf
dorm room
no

kitten

10 3 3
By yinofyang

yin falls asleep in class a lot. she'll be writing down notes normally, and then you'll hear a light thump on her desk-annnd she's asleep. she's like a mini kitten.

-------------------------

yin was laying down on the couch, as you walked up to her, raising an eyebrow. the girl was laid onto her back, looking at the ceiling silently, before looking at you, blinking, before scooting over so you could sit down. as you did, she quickly crawled onto your lap, curling into a small ball.

"yin, mind getting off?"

no answer. just breathing.

you?

SenseiShota
-BLOODSUCKER-
-aizcwa
Http----Anime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...