The Mute Girl (Loki Love Stor...

By MsDevilJoker

"Don't you look ravishing, this evening, my dear." I complimented scanning her hair that covers her left eye... More

The Call
The Party
Thor
The Helicarrier
Dr. Banner's Lab
History has Repeated
Voice Transmitter
Argument
Good bye Phil
Avengers Assemble
Suit up
Chitauri UNLEASHED
FUCKING CHITAURI LEVIATHAN!
THE AVENGERS!!!
Mysterious Lady
Close Sesame!
Good Bye Loki
Back to Asgard
The Agreement
Say what now?!

Interrogation

5.4K 189 12
By MsDevilJoker

Chapter 6

"Disclaimer: I DONT OWN AVENGERS I ONLY OWN MY OCs"
♡♡♡♡

Natasha POV

Loki walks back and forth inside his glass cell. Suddenly, he stops.

"There's not many people that can sneak up on me." Loki said as he turned to me

"But you figured someone would come." I said

"After. After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate." He paused "But I'd rather have a mute speak to me first than have you as my company." He smirked at me

My eyes widen..

'Zaina'

"What do you want from, Zaina?" I said as I stepped forward.

"I didn't say her name." Loki said innocently.

"She's the only one, in this ship." I said clenching my fists.

Loki tilted his head and smirked "Why don't you fetch her then. I don't want to keep myself, waiting."

I stormed out and went straight to Dr. Banners Lab.

...

I barged in, making Zai throw her sketchbook in shock.

I crouched down to get her sketch book and gave it to her.

"Sorry, to barge in like that" I apologized

"Not a problem" Tony said as he and Banner continued to work.

I turned to Zai and sighed, she looked at me confusingly.

"Loki is requesting your presences for the interrogation" I said

She looked at me weirdly then pointed at her mouth.

"I know but he said 'But I'd rather have a mute speak to me than have you as my company.'" I said

"One thing for sure, he pretty much got a nerve to call you mute." Tony said, he knows how much Zai hates it when people call her mute.

I put my hand on her shoulder, " Can you?" I asked

She nodded and went to Loki with her sketch book.

Zaina POV

I went in the room.

I saw Loki sitting on the chair.

I closed the door making him lift his head to face me.

"I've been waiting for you" he said standing up.

I just looked at him.

"Are we on a silent treatment again." he said chuckling

I just glared at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"If my memory serves me right, I haven't done anything to you yet."

'You called me mute.....twice'

'Is there a problem with that.' He said in my head

I pulled a chair and sat on it, putting my sketchbook on top of my lap.

"Are you expecting me, a God to apologize to some mortal like yourself just because I offended you?" He asked chuckling

'Not really'

"Then. What!?" he said slamming his hand at the container facing me.

I didn't flinch or anything I just stared at him with my sky blue orbs.

"Didn't I told you that its rud-"

'Tell me your story.'

"What?" He asked confused

'An old man once told me that everything has reasons, every single being has there purpose and everyone has their story. I'm asking yours.'

"Hehe... And what can I gain from that?" He asked

'What do you want to gain from me?'

"A life for a life" He started "I'll tell you my story, you tell me yours."

I nodded 'Deal'

He sat on a chair.

"All my life, I'm nothing but Thor's shadow. He being the eldest, favored son. He has a lot of friends, leaving me with none." He started

"I was taught magic by my mother, who seemed to be the only one that loves me. I was all alone, but never did I show them that it affected me.
I trained and fought battles along side with Thor." He paused remembering his battles with his brother.

"After a while, Thor was declared to become King if Asgard. But at his coronation he was banished here."

I nodded letting him to continue.

"And Odin fell into a deep sleep, with that I became King, not knowing when he will wake up."

"Then Thor's friends came up to me and begged for Thor to be released from his banishment, but I could not. They went after him. Eventually, Odin awoke and I learned the truth, that I am a monster, the monster that parents tell their children before going to bed." His tone becomes angry

"I sent a destroyer after Thor but he defeated it and he destroyed the Bifrost and throw me into the abyss, expecting me to die." He slammed his hands in his cage.

"But I'm here breathing, here to rule over this retched place." He finished and looked at me.

Loki POV

I looked at her waiting for a reaction.

'You should consider yourself lucky...'

"What!?" I said angrily.

"What part of that should I consider Lucky? "

She took a deep breath.

'To be honest with you, I don't know who I really am nor who my parents are up until now. I even created my own Last name.'

I flinch a bit as she venomously said parents.

'All I know, when I woke up I was at the streets lying. Knowing just my name Zaina and my age is 5.'

I looked at her intently.

'Some people found me and took me in an orphanage.'

'Being with kids like me should be fun right, but no I wasn't like them.'

She took another deep breath.

'There was this boy who kept on bullying me, since I'm like a new girl around. Before, I just ignored him but by the time I burst I grabbed his face, then all I can see is white. Once I recovered I notice that I was holding an Ice sculpture it took me a while to realize it was the boy.' She spoke in her mind looking at her hands.

'That explains the a lot.. ' I thought

'Since then, nobody......nobody liked me they kept on calling me names, bullying me and gets scared when I make a move. Even the care takers won't even bother touching me, fearing that I will freeze them.'

'Then suddenly I was called and they told me someone was there to adopt me. I was so excited. I was happy that I will finally have a family.......or so I thought'

'The loving couple were.....were..'

"Were?"

'Scientists. They experimented many things on me. Once they notice nothing really affects me, they took it badly and made sure that the remaining test will surely kill me, for they thought I was a threat.'

My eyes widen. How could they do that to her just because of her abilities..... Mortal's Minds....

'They weren't able to because before they even touch me I suddenly have the urge to fight back. It was a blur all I remember is that the doctor who I looked on to as my father, Slashed me at the left side of my face deeply, using a different kind of knife.'

She closed her eyes and lifted her side bangs then I saw a huge scar from above her eyebrow down to her cheek.

I gasped and stood up, feeling an urge to comfort her.......... what! no way!

She let go of her hair and opened her eyes, just in time for me to take a glimpse of her left eye.

It was.... Bloody red, which reminded me of Frost Giants.

'I froze the whole lab making sure that every single doctor connected to my experiment freeze to death.'

'School is never better it just like in the orphanage just worst. I found myself drenched with either paint or water, I would get nasty letters at my locker, sometimes disgusting stuff waiting at my chair and being known in school as the Abnormal Mute. Sometimes I would think that the scientist should have put me in a school for disabled people, but I guess they just want to see if they can kill me emotionally. But I just don't care, 'cuz all I want is to study that time.'

I just stared at her listening.

'Then one time after school there are a group of thugs waiting for me, they block my way then they started to touch me every where and started to strip of my clothes that I only have. I was crying but no cries came out of my mouth. Then all of them start laughing at me saying that How pathetic of me to be crying or shouting for help when no one will even here me because...... I'm Mute. After hearing those words I blocked out and when I woke up all the 3 men are dead with me drenched with their blood.'

'That's when Agent Coulson found me and took me in SHIELD' She finished.

Then I notice that the chair she is sitting at, her sketch book and the floor is completely frozen.

She stood up and looked at me with her dead eyes, but looking at it deeply I see sadness...

'You should really consider yourself lucky to have a mother that loves you and know who you really are. I'm quite envious of you'

She waved her hand and the ice dispersed.

She went straight to the door, With frost trailing her every time she steps.

"Wait!" I called out but she ignored me and opened the door.

Before leaving she turned to me and she gave a sad smile then I felt a stab right through my chest.

I suddenly felt so cold as she left...

Then Agent Romanoff entered and started to question me.

I really did not listen because my mind is occupied by someone else.

♥♥♥♥
Comment your thoughts
-MsDevilJoker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 211 25
Peter's eyes widen. "We need to go." "What? Why?" I ask him as he stands. "Just come on." He hisses, practically yanking my arm out of its socket. "P...
16.8K 442 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
133K 4.4K 14
This is a Loki x reader story. -------------------------- Excerpt: The guards flung you down at someone's feet and you kept your eyes on the ground...
66.2K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...