A Crazy Accident || Naruhina βœ”

By Powerful_Niya

*𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏* "B-But you said-" Naruto simply chuckled deviously, silencing me. "All, fake. I made it all up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: The New Job
Chapter 3: The Start of Something New
Chapter 5: Trial and Error
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Reruns
Chapter 8: Bad Times
Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All
Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture
Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love
Chapter 12: The Hunt
Chapter 13: Reasoning
Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: External Lust
Chapter 17: Healing
Chapter 18: Dark Outcomes
Chapter 19: Light Conquers Out The Dark
Chapter 20: No Remorse
Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet
Chapter 22: The Investigation
Chapter 23: Deep Memories
Chapter 24: Finding Naruto
Chapter 25: Change of Heart
Chapter 26: Seeking Out The Truth
Chapter 27: Facing The Darkness
Chapter 28: Peace and Justice
Chapter 29: On The Run
Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes
Author's Note...
Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal
Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand
Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings
Chapter 34: New Problems
Chapter 35: Problems Escalate
Chapter 36: Determining Who's The Best
Chapter 37: Deep Worry
Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest
Chapter 39: Dark Plans
Chapter 40: The Past and The Present
Chapter 41: A New Experience
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn
Chapter 43: Sad Times
Chapter 44: The Heart Wrenching Decision
Chapter 45: A New Beginning
Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye
The End!!

Chapter 4: Should I Leave?

4.2K 134 112
By Powerful_Niya

⚠(A little Mature Content)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

"Here's your clothes. Your shift would
be over so.. You can go home now."

Naruto said through a sigh as he handed me back my dress and heels.

I shakily grabbed it, still feeling sensitive from earlier.

The feeling, felt like it was everywhere at once, its slowly driving me insane.

I panted and slowly placed the dress on Naruto's bed and the heels on the floor beneath me.

I crossed my hands together on my lap as he just stared at me.

He smirked and crouched down and stared up into my face as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked slyly making me look at him slightly.

"Y-Yes?" I asked quietly, my eyes staring at his face but not directly into his eyes..

I just, couldn't, bring myself to..

He smiled and grabbed my chin and raised it up to connect with his eyes making me tremble.

"You, are the only girl I enjoy fucking with. You actually hung on with me. No other girl did that before." He said which completely blew my mind.

No way, am I his favorite...

I was on the verge of passing out the 4th round...

Those girls that he did mess with, did they break in front of him like I did or did they agree willingly and just took it?

I shook my head which made him raise an eyebrow at me.

"I can't be your favorite." I whispered out to him while simultaneously shaking my head.

He smirked and raised his hand and began to run his fingertips on my arm making me shudder in pleasure.

"Oh yes you are. You're sensitive and responsive. One touch, and it drives you wild." He said and raised my legs making me look away and shudder.

He then began to rub me through my panties slowly making me moan quietly.

My suit, ruined...

It was completely shredded from earlier when those men and Naruto ganged up on me.

But Naruto didn't seem to care about it being ruined. I never saw him react badly about it, after all, he was the one who tore it up.

So does that mean I have to keep wearing different, exposing suits every time I come?

That's so embarrassing...

My thoughts were interrupted when he moved my panties aside and fingered me.

I screamed in pleasure and tilted my head back from the burst of pleasure he provided with his fingers.

My pussy quivered ferociously around his 2 fingers inside of me.

I shook my head as he stared up at me with a dirty smirk "Please, I-I can't go on. I'll lose myself. Please, let me go home."

I yelped out desperately, my eyes closing to hold myself back.

Tears were in the corner of my eyes just waiting for him to do something unforgivable so they can fall down like a long, steady river.

I looked teary-eyed back at him when he let out a disappointed sigh.

He thrust his fingers inside of me a little more and then pulled them out of me, my juices trailing down his fingers.

He moaned and brought his fingers up to his lips making me cringe, my body turning away from him.

He sucked and sucked until his fingers were all clean causing sucking sounds to ring out "Mmm, I can eat you out all night Hinata. You taste so fucking sweet." He said, his eyes rolling in the back of his head which made me shudder.

I quickly hopped off of the bed on the other side, away from him, and started to remove my suit.

I didn't care if he saw my naked body, I just wanted to leave this place and be done with it..

But do I?

I shook my head at that, I do want to leave. But why do I feel a nagging voice in my head screaming for me to stay with him.

Let him fuck me...

Telling me that I like it.. that I like his roughness and his dominant personality.

I shook my head when I felt myself become a little wet and my cheeks burned with a deep blush.

I removed the suit and then threw it carelessly down on the ground.

I now only had my panties on, because Naruto threw away my bra saying its not professional to wear one in a place like this.

I sighed and slowly placed my dress back on.

It actually covered my whole body, just the way I liked it.

I then sat down on the side of the bed, ignoring Naruto's blue eyes that continued to glow lustfully at me.

I sighed and quickly placed my high heels on, careful not to lift my legs up too high to expose it.

I placed them on and just fluffed my hair with my hand a little, to perhaps straighten it out.

I then stood up and turned to him, a sexy smirk adoring his handsome face.

I grimaced but walked up in front of him, his height much taller than mines making me feel.. Small.

He smirked down at mr but grabbed my hands, his hands clutching mines tightly making me whimper.

"You did well, today, Hinata. I expect you to come back tomorrow.. Right?" He asked sternly which made me cringe.

I closed my eyes and reluctantly spat out my answer...

"Right."

10 minutes later

I was escorted to my car by Naruto a few minutes later.

He walked behind me slowly as I walked fast, walking ahead once I saw my car in my line of view.

"Hold on, Hinata". He ordered making me come to a stop, my eyes closing in fear.

Oh, no. What does he want now...

He walked up to me and stepped in front of me, his dark, scary eyes staring down into mines making me tremble

But, as I looked at him.. I could tell, he wasn't even in the slightest bit tired.

His eyes seemed too alert and his posture seemed like he just woken up and had no intention on going back to sleep.

How could that be?

I sighed once he finally started to talk "I have a special task for you tomorrow that involves you to come a little early then just 9:00. You'll have to come in at least about, 8:30. Think you can do it?" He asked amusingly making me cringe.

I nodded but before I left. I just had to ask...

"What, exactly will I be doing?" I asked curiously making him smirk darkly, his eyes darkening.

"Oh, you'll see, My Sweetheart." He said darkly and walked away, back towards the club to clean up for the next session.

I stood there watching his broad back and his tone legs walk away from me slowly.

His hands dug into the pockets of his pants and his shoes kicked up the dirt as he walked.

He then stopped and checked behind him and looked at me making me bite my lip nervously, a smile on his face, surprisingly.

He then winked sexily at me and then started back walking again, turning away from me one last time.

I blushed but turned around and hopped into my car, closing the door shut.

I sighed and locked the door as well, silently thanking God for letting me end this dreadful day already.

I blew out a long, exhausted breath and placed my head on the steering wheel in front of me, my mind referring back to what I just went through today.

"My new Job.. but, with a fake Boss. But then Scary Boss, that exposing suit, my bartending job. Naruto and his men, ganging on me to rape me but I prevented it. But he did rape me... And I, liked it."

I whispered to myself, my eyes growing teary by the minute I described out loud the horrible day I had.

I sighed and reached into my pocketbook and grabbed my phone.

I remembered I dropped it earlier but Naruto gave it back to me before we went back inside... I'm so glad I have it back.

I raised up towards me face and looked at it, my fingers rubbing the screen gently.

It wasn't cracked or broken, Thank God...

I pressed the home button and quickly checked the time.

My eyes widen when I saw how late it was.

11:23, P.M

I whimpered and grabbed my keys and hurried out of here.

I drove down the street as fast as the law instructed of me... My heart pumping loudly in my chest.

I looked at the speed limit signs and slowed down a bit, my speed too fast for my liking.

My hands trembled on the steering wheel as I held it tightly. But my mind then went to Ino. My eyes widen at that and I bit my lip in worry.

What will Ino think?

Can I even tell her?

What will she say or think if I did?

I sighed and drove into her yard and immediately I say her running out of the house.

She looked worried and distraught making my eyes tear up.

"Hinata, Hinata, Hinata!" She yelled out once I parked.

I grabbed my purse quickly and opened the door and stepped out.

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly, her body trembling against me.

She was only wearing a white robe with white socks meaning she was desperately worried about me.

She pulled away and started into my fearful, tired eyes.

She then looked down at my rugged appearance, where I just carelessly threw my clothes on.

"What happened to you? She asked shakily making me look down sadly "If I tell you...Please promise me, you'll keep it to yourself ok?" I said quietly and she nodded and walked with me back to her apartment.

In the Apartment

We sat down and I noticed she baked cookies earlier so we shared them while I told her everything.

I told her when I first met Naruto right after the break up with Me and Toneri.

I then told her about the sex club and that Naruto was the leader of it.

And that he also told me if I didn't like it, I could quit.

I then told her about when I came in and I heard groans from his door.

I told her that a girl was there and he was there.

I carried on with the whole thing that he lied and wanted me all for himself like a perv and put me into a position where I'm scared to quit.

He let me keep the job and I got to work on it.

Not to forget how pervy the men are there and the suit he made me wear that was exposing my naked body.

I also told her when he cut my shift short and fondled me in front of the whole club.

He then tried to rape me while men held me down.

I escaped and tried to leave but he caught me and ended up saying some hurtful things and raping me.

"That's the horrible day I had Ino. I'm so, scared to go back." I said as my lips trembled and my legs shook uncontrollably.

Recalling my day a third time is so painful.

Well, actually saying it aloud and hearing it, at how unbelievable it sounded.

I looked at her and saw her hand was covering her mouth and tears were on the brimms of her eyelids, just threatening to fall.

She shook her head and sobbed, lowering het head a bit "Oh Hinata.. I thought you had to go somewhere to maybe get food after work that's why it took you so long but not this. I was getting worried by the hour. More and more worried Hinata. I called you 5 times, but you never answered making me even more worried. Now I know why. Please promise me you won't go back to that place."

She said sadly to me making me go, my body stiffening at the hurt in her voice.

I lowered my head and closed my eyes tightly at her promise.

She gasped at my silence "Promise me Hinata. Please!" She screamed making me gasp, my body jumping slightly from her sudden outburst.

I looked up at her and nodded quickly yo not disappoint her "Yes, Ino. I promise. I promise." I said and walked up to her and held her tightly as she cried into my blue dress.

I ran my hand down her long hair, calming her down causing her to drift off to sleep in my arms.

I smiled weakly and carried her slowly to her bedroom, walking down the hall towards her room.

I pushed the door open with a simple shove of my shoulder and dragged her towards her bed.

I stepped up towards it and placed her gently on it.

Her room were all blue and white.

Everything was those colors..

Bed sheets, lamp, dresser, curtains, Everything.

I sighed softly and pulled the bed sheets over her and watched as she snuggled into them.

I sniffed as I stared down at her sad, unconscious face "I-I'm sorry Ino. But Naruto, has me trapped..."

A.N.

Hoped you all liked Chapter 4 of "A Crazy Accident." 😏😊

Please Vote . And don't forget to comment. I want to hear from you too!!! 😁😁❤❤

-Powerful_Niya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.7K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...
10.6K 471 42
β”ˆ β‹ž 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 β‹Ÿ β”ˆ β—¦β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...
67.7K 3.4K 43
"Your next hunt is in twelve minutes, Prince Naruto. The vampires are scared so, they should be easy prey." Amy, his werewolf assistant explained exc...
30.2K 898 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...