To Him.

By ddaddysgirl

To all the boys I've loved before contest. More

To Him

3 0 0
By ddaddysgirl

To him,
I wonder if it is healthy to constantly daydream about someone, if it is not I should be locked up for the rest of my life. My heart flutters and my smile brightens when I so much as think of your name. From a day dream that came true when I was alone with you and my heart started skipping beats. To a second when your eyes meat mine and I can swear we were the only ones on the planet for a second. Your golden hair entagles a web around my brain taking the oxygen away just like you do to my lungs when you smile at me. Your voice alone feels my stomach with butterflies making me feel like there carrying me into the clouds. My mind can never think straight when it's around you, it's like trying to write a story on a rollercoaster. Glimpses of you fill my everwaking moment and your name mysteriously ends up in my doodles. Your name spears on my worksheets for my unconscious mind is still awake when it comes to you. It seems you are perfect in everything you do from the way you walk to the way you talk I could never find a better man then you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 47K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
979K 87.8K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 45.7K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
498K 27.5K 47
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...