๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹, ava starr...

By sarahoppers

โ›๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ; ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ' ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ž ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ข '๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.

๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹.

593 24 22
By sarahoppers

〚SUMMARY!
CELESTIAL.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

'cause i've been scared of crowded places
come with me, i'll take you home.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

     —WHEN Artemisia was born, HYDRA owned her. Her mother had been involved in human experimentation involving injecting the little quantum energy HYDRA managed to obtain into her veins, subsequently driving her insane. And while the experiments had never worked on Artemisia's mother, Artemisia was born with quantum energy running through her veins. And so the world never knew of Artemisia, and HYDRA kept her for themselves. A little girl with the power to unlock the quantum realm, only the name falling from her fitting mother's lips to keep for her own.

     IT meant "a gift from Artemis". Motherless, homeless, Artemisia was trained to be none other than a weapon. A lethal HYDRA operative with an extensive skill set, forced to be trained and tortured by their standards. They called her Celestial, named after her bright wielding of quantum energy and her believed affiliation with the goddess Artemis. A super soldier, in a sense. But someone who could push quantum energy through their skin was much more valuable than them. And Artemisia's energy was the key to the next step of HYDRA's evolution. 

     AND, so each night, she was drained of the lifeblood quantum energy which flowed within her veins, until so very little was left. And with it, HYDRA began making weapons.

     SO when she meets the Ghost, a SHIELD operative who is trying to kill her, it isn't long before the girl who has too much quantum energy in her skin takes an interest in the girl who has too little.

OR

IN WHICH
a girl brings a shield experiment
flowers every day, to make her
happy.

☼彡✦

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANTMAN AND THE WASP. I ONLY OWN ARTEMISIA, HER STORY AND OTHER PIECES OF PLOT THAT ARE MY OWN CREATION. ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AND PLOT BELONG TO MARVEL. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME, DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS!

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAIN GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY ANY OF THESE CONCEPTS THEN THIS STORY MAY NOT BE FOR YOU. FOR MAJOR TRIGGERS THERE WILL BE A TRIGGER WARNING, BUT PLEASE BE AWARE!

DEDICATED to vlkyries, you inspired me to finally post this story. i've only known you for a while, but you mean so much to me and you're such a lovely friend. ilysm.

the art in the cover is by sibylline_m !!!

〚MOODBOARDS!

artemisia i

❛ DAHLIAS, SUNFLOWERS, CHRYSANTHEMUMS; IF I BRING YOU THEM EVERY DAY, WILL YOU BE HAPPY? ❜

( celestial girl! )

artemisia ii

artemisia + ava i

❛ IS THERE ANYTHING MORE POETIC THAN A PUZZLE WHICH FITS TOGETHER SO PERFECTLY? ❜

( two girls made to be together! )

artemisia + ava ii

celestial i

❛ WE'VE ESCAPED TWO CRIMINAL ORGANISATIONS, AND YOU'RE STILL SCARED OF HURTING ME? ❜

( the adventure began with two killers... )

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

burning cities and napalm skies
fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

     COPYRIGHT © 2018-2019 CLEXAFLOWERCROWNS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL WORKS, CHARACTERS, IDEAS AND CONTENT 100% BELONGS TO ME UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED (FOR EXAMPLE THE SHOW'S PLOT). IT IS FORBIDDEN TO COPY, STEAL, MAKE PROFIT OF OR DISTRIBUTE ANY WORK IN THIS BOOK. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE STEALING OF MY WORKS AT ALL.

PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU SEE ANYONE USING MY CONTENT - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
363K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...