Gwendolyn Porter (Avengers Fa...

Od SweetsAndPeaches

Gwendolyn Eva Porter, henchman to Loki, the God of Mischief. She has had her life go swimmingly well for her... Více

Chapter One: Dont Flatter Yourself
Chapter Two: God, that Stupid God
Chapter Three: April Showers Bring Gwen Home
Chapter Four: How to get a Guy
Chapter Five: Bubbles
Chapter Six: Destructive
Chapter Seven: Closure
Chapter Eight: Daddy Issues
Chapter Nine: I'm no Hero
Chapter Ten: Ache
Chapter Eleven: Beware
Chapter Twelve: No dresses, no heels, no mini skirts
Chapter Thirteen: Good Ice Cream, Bad Choices.
Chapter Fourteen: Clarity in his Eyes
Chapter Fifteen: Good Gone Bad
Chapter Sixteen: Runner
Chapter Seventeen: The Ring
Chapter Eighteen: Violated
Chapter Nineteen: Doctor Weirdo
Chapter Twenty: Pinkie Promises
Chapter Twenty-One: No One Special
Chapter Twenty-Two: Into the Mind, Part 1
Chapter Twenty-Three: Into the Mind, Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Four: Demons
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Dark Realm
Chapter Twenty-Six: Finale
Mid-Credits Scene
Post Credits
Memes.

The Cast and Comments

2.1K 37 12
Od SweetsAndPeaches

A few things need to be said before we get into the book.

This is in fact... a Loki x OC fic. It is, I promise. It doesn't get into it till much later but that's how relationships start! Little by little!! We fell so in love with the character it began to be more about her.

It starts before Ragnarok and before Loki gets back to Asgard to take over the throne in Dark World.

We've taken a lot of liberties and made a few changes, so it's not completely like the MCU.

One of a changes is that Peter Parker isn't in high school, he's graduated and is age 23.

Another is that Loki is on Earth, trying to return to Asgard, to taking the throne as Odin.

Gwendolyn Porter played by Emeraude Toubia.

Loki played by Tom Hiddleston.

April Addison played by Kathrine McNamara.

Peter Parker played by Tom Holland.

All other Marvel Characters played as they are already casted.

Me and Peaches are really excited to finally be posting the story we've worked so hard on! I feel really insecure about it so please, just give it a chance!

We worked tirelessly on this book and have high hopes for how you, the readers, like it.

No matter the minor or major details we might have missed, its a good book and I hope you think so too!

But enough of that, let's get into Gwendolyn Porter.

~ Sweets

Hey its Peaches! So this story originally started out as a Loki fanfic where the cliche girl fell in love with him and they ruled the galaxy together yeah yeah yeah. But we got more invested with Gwen. We began to see who she really is. And this is her story. (Don't worry Loki is in it) But this is The Story of Gwendolyn Porter. So enjoy!

-Peaches

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

329K 8.7K 37
[EXPLICIT] If you are a fan of the Avengers movies and/or Norse lore, I'm sure you will find a fairly awesome story between all the smut. He put a...
14.2K 406 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
20.9K 960 21
In the middle of the night, in a brewing storm, someone pounds at your door. When you open it, there are only two questions on your mind: Why is Loki...
1.1K 172 26
She wasn't ready to live alone yet, but with the unfortunate passing off her parents, Arwyn is forced to brave a world she wasn't quite ready for now...