Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Subplot: Book release with Blanc.

1.9K 43 34
By Soejammy

Third person view.

September 3, 20XX

Location: Lowee's Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

Blanc was at her computer as she typed in a fast pace. She was currently working an all nighter as she was close to getting her book done. Blanc smiled while seeing her book approaching the finishing point to her story as the evil wizard was defeated, peace had returned to the land. As their hard work to bring peace to the world finally came to be, the human girl and the male knight lived happily ever after. Thus, marking the end of her book as it is ready to be edited and published. After completing her book, Blanc sends out a request to her editor to look over the contents in the book to fix any grammatical mistakes. After that, she decides to head to sleep and get some rest. When daylight arrives, she wakes up really tired from pulling that all night work on her story. Blanc then heard someone knocking at her bedroom door as she got up to answer it. When she does, (Y/n) was the one she sees behind the door.

(Y/n): Hey there Blanc.

Blanc: (Y/n)...? What are you doing here?

(Y/n): Nothing much. I was doing a mission for Histoire here in Lowee and after completing it, I thought I come visit since I'm in the area. Though I'm surprised to see you only waking up just now.

Blanc: (Yawns) About that, I was up all night working on my book again... I even completed it and sent a request to my editor to have it checked and fix any grammar mistakes.

(Y/n): Huh, that's some dedication to your story Blanc. Though, you shouldn't really do that... Writers need their sleep too.

Blanc: Even so, you can't stop someone when they're in a good mood.

(Y/n): Valid counter point. Just don't do it too often.

Blanc: No promises. Once I'm on a streak, its hard to stop.

(Y/n): Okay, okay. I just don't want you tiring yourself out is all.

Blanc: Thank you for your concerns (Y/n). I do appreciate you looking out for myself.

(Y/n): You're welcome. So how long do you think it'll take for the editor to fix and then send your copies to you?

Blanc: Not sure. Probably in four days at most. After that, I just need to set an event once they come in to announce my new book.

(Y/n): Neat. I should get going. I'll be back in four days to see if your books do come in. Consider me your first buyer. After all, you did ask me to be there for when you pass out books anyway. I wouldn't miss it, even if it was the end of the world.

Blanc smiled at that.

Blanc: Sure thing. See you then.

Four days later...

September 7, 20XX

Location: Book store in Lowee.

Time: Night.

Before the books came, Blanc went straight to work to send out notices of her new book being released soon and wanted to pass them out in person. (Y/n) accompanied her as they prepared a table and wait for people to come. To fill in some space, books were stacked near them as some boxes were open to take some books out of the shipping boxes they came in. A cardboard cutout of the front cover of the book had been made in advance due to Blanc's planning to be placed near their table.

(Y/n): It's almost time. You getting nervous at all Blanc?

Blanc: You're kidding right? I've been doing this for years. If I got cold feet still doing this, would I even be setting this up?

(Y/n): Good point. Forgot about the whole immortality thing. Even I'm still having trouble coming to pass that I'm immortal now. Even though I can still die in battle or of a pathogen... Neptune somehow gave me an "Idiots guide to immortality." She even wrote it herself... Where did she even get this crap anyway?!

Blanc: You'll get used to it. It's like that for people who never thought about living forever. Even newly assigned CPU's when given the responsibility to lead a nation go through with that as well.

(Y/n): I'll take it that you were nervous when you first started off?

Blanc: In a sense, yes I was. Now that I've been leading Lowee for a long time, I've become use to the idea and made sure to be a good leader as best I can.

(Y/n): You know, I respect that part about you.

Blanc looks at (Y/n) with a slight blush on her cheeks wondering what he means by that.

(Y/n): Even though you've been here for a long time, you find ways to make most of your time while having to serve those that look up to you. I may sound smart at times when I feel like it, but I don't think I could ever have the courage to lead a nation. But if I do plan on staying in this world or something, maybe I'll just be an Oracle to Planeptune. Give Histoire a break from Neptune's shenanigans.

Blanc: That would be nice. Even Neptune might need someone to tell her to get busy and do her job once in a while.

(Y/n): Trust me, I see it enough. That's why I asked Histoire if I can help with gathering Shares for Planeptune whenever possible. (Thoughts) Although, I also have my own reasons for helping gather Shares in the process.

Blanc: If you baby Neptune like this, she'll become even more lazy and be more reliant on you.

(Y/n): I don't plan on doing it forever, just thought I get Shares back due to that fight with Dionix. Without that Share Energy turning me into what I can do now, I would've been dead. It's the least I can do to repay you girls back for supporting me this much.

Blanc: You're very welcomed (Y/n).

Both smile at each other as people start walking in and began to line up.

(Y/n): Looks like it's time. Don't go planning on getting cold feet on me now Blanc.

Blanc: Wasn't even planning on doing that. Not while I have you here.

(Y/n): Then let's get to it shall we? Those books are not going to hand themselves out after all.

After the books began to be passed out, most people were delighted to see what the book could have contained, but early on most seemed disappointed after just reading the couple chapters. During the process, (Y/n) had noticed some of their reactions. Reactions that didn't mean anything good.

Civilian 1: Jeez, talk about a let down. I spent thirty credits on this?

Civilian 2: Who wrote this? It looks like a kids book more than what I saw promotions for. What the hell.

Civilian 3: Can't believe I looked forward to this event. Ugh...

Civilian 1: I know right? Why waste our time for something like this?

(Y/n) was trying to stay calm due to how others were just straight up saying how bad Blanc's story was without reading more into the story. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Blanc with a weak smile on her face.

Blanc: It's okay (Y/n). I expected this much to begin with. Don't worry about it...

(Y/n) looked at Blanc to see her trying to stay strong even though she heard what the civilians said as well. Even with all her experience on hearing hurtful comments in her life about her stories, it still hurt her enough that a single tear escaped her eye. Seeing the tear roll down Blanc's cheek hurt (Y/n) because he knows how hard Blanc works as the CPU of Lowee and how much she loves to write. To even see that happen to someone he cares about... made his heart hurt greatly.

(Y/n): Keep passing some books out. I need to talk to some people.

(Y/n) got up and walked over to one of the civilian's that disrespected Blanc's book and grabbed the man by the collar with both of his hands. With that, (Y/n) held the man to the wall with an angry look on his face.

Civilian 1: Hey man! What the hell?!

(Y/n): Shut up.

Civilian 1: Hey, what's your problem anyway?!

(Y/n): My problem is your mouth you low life!!

(Y/n)'s yelling drew people's attention and including Blanc's to see (Y/n) holding a man to the wall.

Blanc: (Thoughts) (Y/n)... What are you doing...?

(Y/n): You don't just come in and buy someone's book only to say it's a let down! You either buy the damn book and enjoy it, or don't buy a damn thing at all.

Civilian 1: What gives you the right to harass me in a way?!

(Y/n): Because you don't know what it's like to hear people disrespect your hard work jackass!! How would you feel if someone disrespected something you worked hard on only to hear negative responses from others?!

Civilian 1: Well... I...

(Y/n): Blanc worked hard on making that book, while even pulling all nighters just to complete it for this event! If you just gave a thought to how much she's done for this nation, you would know how hard she works to write her stories! As far as I know, she's been here longer than you and me combined pal! You don't know how many times she's thrown her own life to protect those around her and as well her people, including you. Yet she still finds time to write because this is what she loves doing the most. But people like you just talk crap after just reading the first damn chapter! If you can't even give her respect and talk about it later in private, you're the biggest failure of being thoughtful you piece of shit!!

Blanc looked at (Y/n) as her eyes began to water up from what he says trying to defend her work. She felt like she was living an actual part in her book where the knight defends the girl.

(Y/n): You better leave right now before I do something I'll really regret. People like you don't even deserve to read her books if you talk shit about it after just buying it.

(Y/n) puts the civilian down on his feet and let's the man go.

(Y/n): Leave. If I see you here talking crap again, you better walk the hell away before I see your punk ass.

Civilian 1: Whatever. I'll just burn the damn book to keep warm in this Winter wonderland of a nation. I've spent my thirty credits.

This then angered (Y/n) and he swipes the book away from the man.

(Y/n): In your dreams pal. Now you really HAVE lost your thirty credits this time buster!

Civilian 1: Hey! It's my book and I can do whatever I want with it!

The civilian tries to grab back his book as (Y/n) blocks the man's arm, turn him around and pin the man to the wall.

(Y/n): Just try and take this book back from me! I even dare you to try you shit brain asshole!! Leave now or I will throw your ass out of here Jerry Springer style!!

Civilian 1: W-Who the hell is Jerry Springer?!

(Y/n): I'm so glad you asked. Here's a crash course history of what it means!

(Y/n) picks the man up by the back of the collar and back pants. He then carries the man to the door, opens it up and tosses him out and into the snow.

(Y/n): And stay out you jackass!!!

(Y/n) closes the door and breathes to calm down. Blanc couldn't believe (Y/n) did that just for her to defend what she loves doing most. Deep inside, she was happy (Y/n) did that for her.

(Y/n): Anyone else want to disrespect her work? If not you can stay and buy a copy. If you plan on talking crap about her work after buying her story, then get out of my sight before I do the same to you like I did to that guy outside. What's it going to be?

Some people fearing (Y/n) left knowing that some of them have tried reading Blanc's book before. While some others stayed to buy a book and read it. The night ended with only 1/4 of the books being sold with (Y/n) even buying a copy of his own. The rest has been put on the shelves in the book store to be sold at later dates if anyone wants to buy one.

Blanc: I can't believe you did that tonight. What the hell were you thinking just doing that?

(Y/n): I'm sorry Blanc, but I couldn't just sit around hearing them talk crap about your story like that. You put a lot of work just to write this story up. Like hell I'm going to let some jerks talk crap about one of my friend's work while I was around. After all, I really liked the story you gave me back in the hospital. If people just gave your stories more of a chance, then people wouldn't be so judging on how it's written. Don't let what those jerks or anyone else say about your work get to you Blanc, cause I like your stories a lot.

In the next instant, Blanc hugged (Y/n) making him surprised by her reaction as he heard her cry.

Blanc: Thank you...

(Y/n): Huh?

Blanc: Thank you for defending my story... No one's ever defended my stories like that... To hear you doing that... saying you like them... Thank you so much...

(Y/n) looked down at Blanc and then hugged her back. The two stayed like that for awhile until Blanc looked up at (Y/n). Her eyes glistened in the night making (Y/n)'s heart beat faster. (Y/n) leaned down and kissed Blanc making her surprised until she returned it. After they separated from the kiss, Blanc then passes out from all the hard work she's done to prepare for her book that night. (Y/n) held Blanc in his arms and looks at her. He smiles as he picks Blanc up to carry her bridal style to the Basilicom.

Location: Lowee's Basilicom, Blanc's room.

After returning to the Basilicom, everyone had fallen asleep except for (Y/n), as he carried Blanc to her room. Blanc's room had a computer, a big bookshelf, a place to read her books, a coffee table, and the bed Blanc sleeps on. After lying Blanc down softly on her bed, (Y/n) was about to begin leaving the room, until Blanc's hand took hold of his hand. (Y/n) looked back and tried to softly get his hand free, but couldn't due to Blanc's strength. He sighed in defeat knowing he couldn't get out and decided to sleep next to Blanc for the night. Once (Y/n) lies down on the bed next to Blanc, she unconsciously brought him closer to where Blanc wrapped her arms around (Y/n)'s arm. (Y/n) looks at Blanc and chuckled at how cute she can be when she isn't mad or worked up.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) So now I've kissed Neptune, Noire and now Blanc... Now what are you going to do about this now (Y/n)...? Three girls... Oh boy... Talk about a harem your starting up dumbass...

Feeling sleep beginning to overcome him, (Y/n) closes his eyes as he falls asleep on Blanc's bed with Blanc next to him as a smile forms on Blanc's lips.

Subplot. End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 139 17
A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f*** do you work this thing?? Kitty: It's o...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
32.8K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
35.5K 623 13
[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just thought I'd let you know. ^_^)>]]] -This i...