Rejected by everyone accepted...

By avneil_nk_lover

Neil - Get all the youngsters who are caught in raid. DD - Sir what we will do with them. Neil - We will gi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
WRITER'S DAY ( confessions )
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Teaser
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Important
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank you ( Note )

Chapter 13

4.7K 471 32
By avneil_nk_lover

At graveyard

Neil breaks the hug and cups Avni's face.

Neil - Now no more tears Avni, take your mother's blessings as we have to go for your  first counselling session.

Avni nods and takes her mother's blessings and they both left from there.

Outside counsellor's cabin

Avni was very nervous  and was fiddling with her dress, Neil noticed this and held her hand gently. He assured her through his eyes that she will be fine. Soon Avni was called in. She got up and looked at him with a confused face as if asking something. He understood her situation and smiled.

Neil - You have to go alone I can't accompany you.

Avni again becomes nervous.

Avni - But ...

Neil - You will do it Avni. Just be genuine.

Avni - You always give me confidence, please come with me. ( puppy dog eyes )

Neil - You will get your confidence from your inner self. Remember your today's painting, the way you have increased your ray of hope, in the same way you will increase your self confidence. 

Avni smiles and goes to counsellor's cabin. Neil sits outside and was waiting for her. After sometime she came outside and hugged Neil. Neil reciprocates.

Neil - What happened Avni ? Everything went well right ? ( concerned ).

Avni - ( still hugging) yes ... I just want to compose myself as it was new for me.

Neil -Don't worry Avni. You are fine now ...

Avni - Yes ...

With that she breaks the hug.

Avni - Mam is calling you inside ...

Neil - Okay, I should go then ..

Avni - You will go alone .. ( bit afraid )

Neil -  Yes ... What happened ?

Avni - Actually Neil.. ah... please don't leave me alone here... ( She was looking in a particular direction.)

Neil looks in that direction and found a group of boys sitting there. It didn't took him a minute to understand her inner turmoil. He knew that somewhere she is afraid of guys as some poisonous memories keep on playing in her brain.

Neil- Avni, ( He cups her face ) Listen you are safe here and if anything happens you can call me. Okay ?

Avni nods, Neil made her sit there and  gave her a glass of water. He went inside the counsellor's cabin.

Counsellor - She is recovering at good pace Neil. I mean it's totally unbelievable for me. When I met her for the  first time in police station, she was so weak but now she's becoming confident. Progress is really amazing.

Neil - My dad always says that sometimes love and care acts as rehab for a person who is deficient in this phase. Avni will improve and I will make sure that she becomes more bold and confident.

Counsellor - That's great Neil. I don't think you need some special instructions but bring her for sessions regularly.

Neil - Sure. Now I should take a leave. Thanks for your time.

Counsellor - That's my duty Neil. ( smiles).

Neil leaves the cabin and saw Avni sitting outside with closed eyes as she was scared to look around her surroundings in his absence. Neil keeps his hand on her shoulder and she opens her eyes as she recognise his touch. He smiles and makes her stand, after that they walks towards car and Neil starts driving.

Avni - What she said ?

Neil - she said that you are a very good student. ( smiles )

Avni - Really . ( happily ).

Neil - Yes. And you know I am very happy after receiving positive results. I have proud on you.

Avni - Thank you Neil. I only want to earn your pride and trust and I am happy that I am having it.

Neil blinks at her in assurance. He was very overwhelmed at her words as within few days he have earned her trust and this makes him happiest.
________________________

After dinner they both were sitting in Avni's room.

Avni - Neil how I will manage today ? ( nervous )

Neil - Not you but we. We both manage this everyday then we will manage today as well. Tell me more about your interests except video games and painting.

Avni - Umm... I love dancing. You know I used to participate in cultural fests at school and collage and I always participated in dance. ( excitedly ).

Neil - So will you dance with me today ? ( smiles ) you know what, I was always interested in duet performance but no girl became my partner and my wish remain  incomplete  but now my bestie can complete my wish. ( puppy dog face )

Avni chuckles while he admires her.

Avni - How can any girl refuse to dance with you ? It's not possible Neil.

Neil - But my luck was not in favour that time. Now I guess it won't disappoint me. Right Avni ?

Avni - Okay fine, I will dance with you.

Neil - Really ... let me turn on the music...

( Song in bold letters.)

( Listen the above track for feeling the scene. I wanted to use the original song but I guess this cover is more intense for the scene.)

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much,
You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

Neil hold her hands gently and pulls her towards him. He look into her eyes with all the affection he have for her while she was immersed in his orbs which were depicting pure love.

Neil - Avni just feel the beats today. Nothing else. ( whispers )

Avni was confused with his wordings while he smiled and she understood that she will soon get to know what he's trying to say.

Avni places her hand on his shoulder while he places his hand on her waist and entwined their other hand with each other, they both were  feeling the soft beats of music.

Neil picks her up slightly and puts her feet on his. Avni clutches his shirt tightly in response while he tightens his grip across her waist. Neil joins his forehead with hers and both close their eyes drowning in each other's  comfortable company.

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do....

Neil twirls her around gently and pulls her in such a manner that her back collides with his chest. Avni was shivering and sweating badly but Neil's soft touches were enough to distract her from the demand of her body. Neil slightly places her hairs on her left shoulder and nuzzles her neck gently. Avni closes her eyes and her breathe hitched but at the same time her lips were quivering ...

Avni- Neil I ... ( fumbled. )

Neil - Shhh !! Close your eyes and feel the beats Avni. We both will manage today as well....

He inhale her feminine scent and closes his eyes in anticipation while his hot breathe fanning on her neck was enough to give shivers down her spine.

Avni - Neil.... ( tears starts forming in her eyes.)

Neil - Avni feel the magic inside you. You can do it. Just give your heart and soul to the music and your stubborn mind and body  won't bother you after that.

Avni - How I will do this ?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy gray I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Neil turns her around and looks into her eyes that were full of tears. He gently cups her face and kisses her forehead tenderly. Avni hold his warm hand into her's. He felt that her hands were cold and she was shivering so he tightens his hold on her hand.

He pulls her more closer and places her head on his chest in such a way that she's able to listen to his heartbeats. He draps his arms around her while she hugs him even more tightly. 

She closes her eyes, feeling his heartbeat.

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do....

Neil - Whenever something which is not important in our life is messing up with our life  then we should choose some distraction for ourselves. Feel your surroundings Avni, feel every single thing that is responsible for your happiness and try to forget all the unnecessary stuff that disturbs your inner peace.

He caress her hairs gently while she was listening his heartbeats which was having soothing effect on her. 

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

After alot if struggle from Avni's side she finally composed herself  and  loosens her grip on his shirt, she's feeling tired as well so she breaks the hug and looks at Neil who was already looking at her. She cups his face.

Avni - You are the best thing happened to me Neil. I am blessed to have you in my life. ( teary eyes.)

Neil kisses her palm and hugs her again.

You better love me, you better love me ...
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah).......

Neil picks her in his arms and twirls her around while she giggles. Neil stops and saw that she was looking tired so he made her lie on the bed and pats her head gently. Soon Avni drifts into a deep slumber.

Neil turns of the music and sits beside her. He admires his sleeping beauty with a goofy smile lingering on his face.
_______________________

In morning they both wake up and were thinking about the previous night..

Neil - ( in mind ) Few more days Avni after that I will confess how much I love you ...

Avni - ( in mind ) I am having feelings for Neil but I should suppress my feelings as Neil deserves better.

They both leave for their workout sessions and when they came back they found the most important person  of their life standing in front of them.

Neil - Dad.... ( happily ).

Avni - Superman uncle .... ( excitedly ) ..

Prakash smiles seeing his kids ...

( Here it ends. Do drop your views.)

( I will be ending this book after few more updates.)

Much love
Thanks 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 3.8K 22
All it took for Neil to lose himself completely was a phone call from a wrong number. All it took was a phone call to a wrong number for Avni to find...
41.5K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
30.5K 3.3K 28
"What I am doing with my life wasn't my happiness.. it was my rescue!! Rescue from the pain.. rescue from the fear.. and an alternative for the reven...