It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 22

4.7K 98 16
By NagkataonLang

She's a good woman with a wild heart and a loyal soul, so love her like she deserves, and hold on to her forever.
Mark Anthony

"Ferdinand Ravena III!" I heard Bea screaming from the outside. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped around the lower part of my body and ran hurriedly to get out from the shower room not minding the unrinsed shampoo on my hair.

Then I saw Bea standing infront of the refrigerator, looking for something inside. "Babe, bakit mo ko tawag?"

She immediately faced me with furrowed eyebrows. Patay na. "Bakit wala ng milo sa ref?"

"Babe, kasi diba naubos mo na kagabi? Mamaya pa lang tayo mag gogrocery ulit para magreplenish ng supplies natin." I answered calmly.

"But I want a milo dinosaur, now!" She emphasized the "now" and rolled her eyes.

"Eto na Babe, bibilisan ko na maligo para makaalis na tayo." Dali dali akong bumalik ng shower room and binilisan ang pagligo.

It's been a week since we learned about Bea's pregnancy and until now, I still can't believe the fact that we're really having a baby. Since then, Bea has been experiencing morning sickness like vomoting and dizziness. And as per advise by her OB-Gyne, those symptoms were normal during the first trimester of the pregnancy.

Bea has been craving also for lots of foods lately. Siguro ay dahil kasalo nya na si baby sa pagkain. Kaya by hook or by crook, I was really doing my best to give all the foods that she requested. Because if not, mararanasan ko ang bangis ng isang leon. Kung masungit na si Bea sa akin dati, mas lalo na ngayon. Ganoon ata talaga ang buntis at naglilihi.

I smiled at the sight of Bea laughing out loud while watching Spongebob. I smiled even more when she rubbed her belly and murmured. "Oh do you find Spongebob and Patrick adorable too, baby?" She looked at her tummy and giggled. "But I know someone who is more adorable." She paused for a moment and smiled. "And that's you baby. I can't wait to see you. Mommy loves you."

I walked towards Bea and sat beside her. I gently wrapped my arms around her body and buried my face on her neck. "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mommy." I placed my hands on her tummy. "I am sorry baby, Daddy wasn't able to give you milo dinosaur earlier. I hope you can forgive Daddy."

Bea glanced at me with smile on her face. "Okay lang Daddy, I forgive you na, sabi ni baby." She baby talked. Ang cute talaga ng Beatriz ko. I smiled at her and held her face to give a smack on her lips. Pero bago pa man dumampi ang labi ko sakanya, hinarang nya na agad ang kanyang kamay. Her smile faded, at nagtaas ng kilay. "Ooops. Si baby lang nagforgive sayo. Pero ako, hindi! Gusto ko nga ng milo dinosaur eh!" She screamed like a baby.

"Babe, calm down, please." She gave me a death glare. "Sorry na. Patawarin mo na ako Babe. Let's go na? Para makabili na tayo ng milo at magawan ko na kayo ni baby ng milo dinosaur."

Her mood automatically shifted and smiled widely. "Promise? Gagawan mo na kami ni baby ng milo dinosaur?"

"Yes Babe." I showed her my sweetest smile.

Bea chuckled and to my surprise, she gave me a smack on my lips. "Let's go Babe." She quickly stood up and grabbed my hand. Bea pulled me at nagpadala na lang ako sa paghila nya sa akin. Hay naku talaga ang mahal ko. Hinding hindi mauubos ang pacensya ko sa lahat ng mood swings at food cravings mo. Kayang kaya ko to, para sayo Beatriz at sa magiging baby natin.

***

Bea was so animated when we entered the grocery store. She walked straight to the food section and grabbed most of her favorites. I shook my head while watching Bea putting numerous tubs of gummy worms in our cart. Oh well, that's her favorite.

I silently laughed as I push the cart full of Bea's well liked. I just followed her leading the way to each corners of the store to make sure that she didn't miss anything.

I panicked when Bea eventually stopped walking and threw me a stagger look. I ran towards Bea and give her a hug. "Babe, what's wrong? Nahihilo ka na naman ba?" She shook her head and a smile formed on her face.

"No Babe, look oh." Bea pointed something that made me smile, too. Stalls of milk, diaper and baby needs.

"Few months from now Babe, part na ng grocery natin ang mga iyan. I would love to push two carts, Babe. One for our baby and the other one is for you." Bea hugged me tightly.

"Promise Babe, you'll still buy my favorites kahit may baby na tayo?"

"Ofcourse. Ikaw naman ang unang Baby ko eh." She buried her face on my chest and I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Babe, kinilig ka naman masyado. Ang bilis ng heartbeat mo."

Bea loosen her hug and looked up to me. "Ikaw kasi Babe eh." Her cheeks were so rosy, kinikilig talaga sya.

"Anong ako?" I smiled while looking intently to her eyes. "Masama na bang iexpress ang sarili ko for you, Babe?"

"No Babe. Nakakainis ka lang. Wala kang pinipiling lugar para pakiligin ako." I laughed at her statement and hugged her again for a moment.

"Ahem." Bea and I broke our hug when we heard a loud cough. Then we saw Jho and Nico standing beside our cart. "Kanina ko pa kayo tinatawagan, wala man lang ni isa sa inyo ang nasagot. Tapos makikita lang namin kayo nagyayakapan dito. Excuse me lang ha, nasa public place kayo. Get a room, please." Jho rolled her eyes after her long statement.

Nico gave me an fist bump and Bea a beso. "Pagpasensyahan nyo na, may monthly visit kaya ganyan." He muttered.

"Anong sinasabi mo jan?" Jho protested while Bea and I gave her a beso. "At kayong dalawa, plano nyo bang magtayo ng sari-sari store sa bahay? Bakit puro unhealthy foods yan? Kawawa naman si baby." Jho calm down when she rubbed Bea's tummy.

"Beh, don't be sungit na. Naririnig ka ni baby oh." Bea said.

"Oonga Bibi. Dinaig mo pa si Bea sa kasungitan, parang ikaw ang buntis." Nico butted in and Jho gave him a death glare.

"Gutom lang yan Jho. We'll just pay for these tapos kain na tayo."

"Good idea Thirdy." Jho smiled while rubbing her tummy.

***

We decided to eat at Yellow Cab since Bea was craving for pizza and pasta. We were having a little chitchat while waiting for our foods to serve.

"So Nico, tomorrow na pala balik mong Japan. Now I know bakit ang sungit ng bestfriend ko." Bea glanced at Jho while giggling.

"Yes, Bea. Pero I'll come home pag may chance. 8 months lang naman ako mag aaral don. So for sure nandito na ko bago lumabas si baby." Nico answered.

"Bro, thank you for spending your vacation with us. Hindi ka na tuloy nakapagpahinga." I said sincerely.

"No worries, Bro. Kayo muna bahala sa Bibi ko ah."

"Sure Nico. Oh Beh, smile na please. Nakikita ka ni baby nagsusungit jan." Bea tried to comfort her bestfriend.

"Oo na, hindi na. Wag mo na gamitin si baby. To be honest, mamimiss ko lang naman to eh." Jho leaned her head to Nico's shoulder.

"Mamimiss din naman kita eh." Nico caressed Jho's hair.

I held Bea's hand and intertwined it with mine while admiring the couple infront of us. Being geographically separated from one another was not easy. But for Nico and Jho, distance was just a little thing. Both of them were doing their part to make their relationship work - commitment and trust were the key.

After few minutes of waiting, the waiter arrived to serve the food, a Charlie Chan and Shrimp Alfredo pasta, bucket of Wings and Hustles, and for pizza, Manhattan Meatlovers and Dear Darla Chicken Corona.

Everyone was famished, so Nico immediately led the meal prayer.

"Let's eat. Gutom na kami ni baby." Bea declared. "Babe, a rolled pizza, please."

I granted her request and put the rolled pizza on her plate. She sprinkled a generous amount of pepper and drizzled an overflowing ketchup and hot sauce.

The three of us were just staring at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"Ammm Beh, kailan mo pa naging favorite ang Dear Darla? Hindi ka naman nakain nyan before eh. At sa pagkakaalala ko, you're not fan of ketchup." Jho asked curiously.

"Ngayon lang Beh. Mukhang masarap eh." Bea answered gleefully. "Babe, put another rolled pizza on your plate naman, please." What? Bakit pati sa plate ko. As much as I wanted to complain, I just followed her order. And as expected, Bea do the same as what she did to the first rolled pizza, an umpteen amount of condiments.

I swallowed unconsciously when Bea placed the plate infront of me. Oh no, Babe. "Babe?" I muttered nervously and saw Jho and Nico suppressing their laughs.

"Yes? I hope you like it, Babe. Kain na tayo." Bea said while slicing the pizza and munched it happily. It seems like the food was really mouthwatering. "Hmmm, it taste good Babe. Try mo na, please."

I gave Bea a fake smile and stared on my plate for a moment. I was about to get the fork and knife when Bea grabbed the utensils and sliced the pizza for me. She offered the food and I slowly opened my mouth to accept it. Oh God Babe, nasaan ang masarap dito.

I slowly chewed the spiciest pizza I've ever tasted and forced myself to swallow all of it. I heard the couple giggling, all eyes on me.

"Mukhang nasarapan ka nga sa food, Pare." Nico said and offered a bottle of Sola.

"Isa pa daw Beh. Naenjoy ni Thirdy ang food." Jho was teasing me.

"Sabi sa inyo, masarap eh. Diba Babe?" I nodded to Bea as a response. Kahit nakakasuka ang lasa at grabe ang anghang, oo na lang Babe. Kakaiba talaga ang tastebuds kapag buntis.

"Give me your plate Beh at Nico, kayo naman ang magtry. Bilis." I laughed when I saw their upset face.

"Bawal tumanggi sa buntis." I said and both of them shook their heads.

***

Bea and I dropped by her office to pick up some documents. Since Bea was pregnant, Mom and Dad allowed her to work at home, para daw less stress at mas maalagaan si Bea at syempre si baby. And yes, I call them Mom and Dad na din.

We arrived at her unit late afternoon and decided to arrange the groceries that we bought at the pantry. She happily unpacked the items and sort accordingly. She's always the meticulous one.

I can't help myself but to smile while staring at her. She looks so beautiful on her short shorts, loose shirt and messy bun hair.

"Babe, baka matunaw naman ako." Bea said while walking towards me, hindi ko namalayang nakatulala na pala ako.

"Sorry Babe. Ang ganda mo kasi." I answered and enveloped her in my arms.

"Bolero talaga." She slapped my arm but eventually gave me a hug.

"Totoo naman kasi. At hindi ka lang maganda Babe, ang sexy mo pa. Yung totoo, nasaan si baby jan?" I caressed her tummy and Bea giggled.

"5 weeks pa lang kasi si baby, Babe. Kasing laki pa lang sya ng apple seed." She smiled while placing her hands on top of mine.

"Hi baby. Thank you dahil behave ka lang jan sa tummy ni Mommy. Gusto mo na ba ng milo dinosaur? Gagawan ka na ni Daddy." Bea smiled from ear to ear.

"Daddy, ayaw na daw ni baby ng milo dinosaur. Ice cream na lang daw."

"Si baby ba talaga ang may gusto or si Mommy?" I gave her a teasing look while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Please." Bea showed me her killer smile.

"Okay. Panalo na kayo ni baby. Doon ka na sa couch, Babe. Dadalhin ko na lang sayo. Pahinga ka na muna."

"Yehey. Thank you, Babe." She kissed me on my cheek.

Bea stayed in the living room while waiting for her ice cream. I vouchsafed her craving and gave her a pint of Ben and Jerry's vanilla. Her eyes twinkled and showed me her sweetest smile while accepting her ice cream. It feels so rewarding everytime I see my Beatriz happy.

I decided to finish arranging our supplies since Bea was enjoying her food while watching television. Since I was too occupied working in the pantry, I haven't notice that Bea's calling me.

"Babe. Babeee. Mind me. Babeee." I rushed to living room to check her.

"Babe sorry. Hindi kita narinig agad." I said apologetically.

"Babe, can I have a tub of gummy worms, please?" She showed me her full teeth smile. Nagpapacute sya.

I hasten to the pantry and granted her request. "Here's your happy pill Mommy."

"Yehey. Thank you. You're the best, Daddy." She pulled me to sit beside her.

Bea was so delighted while opening the tub of gummy worms. I was dumbfounded when Bea dipped some of the candies into the pint of ice cream. Ano na naman ang trip mo Babe? She scooped a spoonful of ice cream with gummy worms and guzzle delightedly.

"Babe, say ah. Ang sarap, promise." I opened my mouth and accepted her offer wholeheartedly. I was expecting for a weird taste but to my surprise, it taste really good.

"Masarap nga Babe. Subuan mo pa ako, please." I never thought I would beg for these unusual food combination that Bea made.

Bea chortled and stuck her tongue out. "Ooops, sorry Babe. Sa amin na lang lahat to ni baby." She moved away the pint of ice cream and started laughing. Ang saya saya ng mahal ko kapag pinagtitripan ako.

I shook my head with a smile on my face and wrapped my arms around her body. "Sige na nga Babe, hindi na ko makikipag agawan sa inyo ni baby." Nagpapaawa lang ako sakanya.

"Joke lang Babe." She lifted the spoon and fed me.

"Thank you Babe, hindi mo ko natiis."

"Ofcourse, I love you more than ice cream." I didn't get the chance to answer her back because the next thing I know, I was enjoying the sweetness of Bea's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
37.9K 299 39
Sister Squad x reader imagines
15.8K 1.2K 59
Os, ts, ss
88.6K 766 44
Is love worth all the pains and the hate?