BETRAYAL (BNHA x Fem! Reader)

By Connie_050

A kid named (y/n), who was raised by All Might himself after her family was attack by All For One. All her f... More

Prologue: Meeting Izuku
part 1: school~
PART 2: Turn over a new leaf
Part 3: the Truth
Part 4: (y/n)'s True Origin
Part 5: Problems
Part 6: First day at U.A
Part 7: The villains
Part 9: Villain meeting
Part 10: The plan
Part 11: USJ attack (part 1)
Part 12: USJ attack (Part 2)
Not an update
Part 13: All For One
BACK AFTER 2 YEARS :D

Part 8: Battle Training

230 4 7
By Connie_050

Your P.O.V

I hate morning lessons. Especially, Present Mic's English Class. It's so boring. In recess, I ate with Izuku, Uraraka and Ida. Of course I was ignored again. I'm not the type who loves to talk. So I'm okay with it.

Finally, it was afternoon class. I was wondering who'll teach us until  All Might entered and scream..

" I have... Come through the door, like normal!"

That's too weird... Haven't you always enter through the door like a normal person. Everyone started getting excited about All Might. Same goes to Izuku.

" Hero basic training! The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!!"

Then he pulled out something that look like a card. It says 'battle' on it.

"No time to Dally. Today's activity is this!! Battle training!!"

Sounds good to me.

" And for that... you need these!!"

I heard a clicking sound and saw a lot of boxes.

" In accordance with the 'quirk registry' and the special request forms you filled out  before being admitted..."

Everyone started screaming costume.

" After you change, come out to the ground beta!!"

[ here's the picture of the costumes. Author-chan doesn't know how to explain it. Sorry. But it's light and she will be able teleport easily. It's also able to fit the body even if she shrink into a small ant, it change according to the form she'd in. She also have a watch that enables her to know the coordinates she is at. That's all. continue to the story]

After I changed, I went to the battle ground as said from All Might. Everybody tried to communicate to me.

" Hey, (y/n). Nice costume."

" Your costume look amazing (y/n)"

" I love your costume, (y/n)."

I ignored them and focused on All Might. The last person to enter was Izuku. I saw the bunny ears that look similar to All Might long front hair. I wanted to laugh so hard. Then All Might started explaining things that I didn't care. 

Then I realize, he was using a paper that he already wrote on and read it. That mean he doesn't understand the meaning of the activity huh? Oh, All Might.

" All Might, They are gonna be one person who won't be able to be in the group."

All Might nodded and turned to me. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this. 

" Everyone except (y/n) will vote."

Everyone screamed.

"WHAT?!"

Oh, why! why does it have to be like this. I hate it when All Might does this.

"(y/n) will be the last one to vote."

Everyone then nodded. Why is this class weird. Everyone start to vote. At the end I vote and I got...

" All Might, why did I got a blank ball?"

All Might smirked and told everyone.

" That mean you have to battle everyone."

" Wait, what?! That's not fair. Which side should I be."

All Might handed me the box. I took out one ball and it said...

" I'm the hero... Great, then I have to get the bomb and everyone has to protect it. At least, I won't have trouble protecting it." 

Everyone was shocked. They started to disagree with the decision but All Might said that it was final so we had to follow the instruction.

Izuku's P.O.V

I was shocked to hear that (y/n) had to battle everyone. I felt pity for her. Then All Might announce that I was battling with Kacchan's team. Me and Uraraka took the blueprint from All Might. 

" We better memorize this."

Uraraka was right. But what I'm worried most is Kacchan. But... I want to be stronger. than that mean, I have to win and prove to Kacchan that I'm stronger than him.

Your P.O.V

I was worried for Izuku. He's going to battle Buttface face any moment now. Then I asked All Might.

" Hey, All Might. I'm going in there. just in case something bad is going to happen."

All Might nodded in approval. Then he gave me an earphone to communicate with him . I teleported in the building and started to round the coordinates in the building before it start. After that, I showed a sign to All Might as I am ready. All Might then announce.

"Indoor antipersonnel battle training. Start!"

Izuku's P.O.V

After All Might announce the battle start. Uraraka and I went inside through the window. They were many blind corners. 

" Lot's of blind corners, so watch out..."

I warned Uraraka just in case. But I still can't regulate One For All. So I can't use it directly against someone... One hundred percent power would probably kill them.. All we got is my natural strength and Uraraka's zero gravity. We'll have to make do... Scope out the whole space... My notes on indoor scenarios... and tight spaces in general. Gotta remember that.

Suddenly, Kacchan leap forward and wanted to attack. I quickly dodged it and grabbed Uraraka. Half of my costume's mask was ripped. We're in trouble.

Your P.O.V

 I was searching for Izuku and Uraraka. Then I heard a loud explosion. It must be Buttface. Damn, that guy always make big explosion. I teleported to the scene. I hid on the corner, try not to be seen. Half of Izuku's mask is ripped. Other than that, everything is okay. I hope you win, Izuku.

Izuku's P.O.V

I asked Uraraka whether is she okay. Thank goodness she is. I knew Kacchan is going to attack me. Then Kacchan sarcasticly compliment on my dodge. I knew what is going happen next. He attack again but this time, I caught his right arm and throws him to the ground.

[ I'm not good writing about the fight. So... You may not understand the meaning what I meant. But if you can then I'm happy (I'm noob)]

"Kacchan... you almost always lead with that right hook. I've seen enough to know...!"

I want to.. I want to tell him. I want to tell him that I will surpass him.

"You see, I've analyzed heroes I think are awesome... In that notebook of mine. The one you blew up and chucked out of the window...! I'll never be your worthless punching bag deku forever... Kacchan I.."

Then I remembered the time when Uraraka told me .

"deku sound like someone screams 'do you best.'" 

I screamed at Kacchan.

"I'm the deku who always does his best!!"

I can see that Kacchan is getting angry. I need to think. Then he tried to attack me again. 

" Run on ahead, Uraraka-"

I pulled out the tape that All Might gave it to us. It had Kacchan's leg, then he used his right hook. I quickly run away. I needed time to think of a strategy. 

Your P.O.V

I followed where Izuku went using the other route. That Buttface doesn't know how to give up! I'm getting worried what happens next. I can hear Izuku mumbling...

Izuku's P.O.V

I hide behind one of the corners. He came straight for me. Flat out ignoring Uraraka... I get it...! Ida should've been the vanguard, with his superior maneuverability . I suspect Ida knows that... So this is just probably just Kacchan rampaging on his own... There's no teamwork going on here! 

 If both of them had come straight at us from the start, then our chances of winning would have been slim. If I had stuck with Uraraka, that's probably what would happen. The two of us would have wasted too much time dealing Kacchan... No. This is not good!! As long as Uraraka can go after the weapon and capture Ida...  I think I'll follow after her, making it two-on-one! We can win this!

But of course, that's assuming I can actually beat Kacchan. I'll be fine... Just have to watch out for his palms...!

Bakugoe's P.O.V

That damn, Deku! Why can't you understand? Why are you such a loser?! Just a damn pebble. Deku. He's not awesome at all. I was just fine... Why'd you have to look at me like that?! But I'm better than him!

Your P.O.V

I stop thinking about protecting Izuku for a second and teleported to where Ida is. I saw Uraraka hiding behind a pillar. Then Ida started to laugh as a villain. I almost laughed. Unfortunately, Uraraka can't hold it and was found out. Then Ida acted as a true villain.. 

" So you've come, Uraraka! I calculated as much, once Bakugoe ran off on his own. I know you're quirk allows to levitate objects you touch. So before you arrived... I enacted a counter strategy against you by removing all the objects on this floor. You're little tricks won't work here. You miscalculated, 'hero'!! Muahahaha!!"

Pffft- He's really getting into it!

Then Uraraka started to communicate with Izuku. What is Izuku doing right now...?

Izuku's P.O.V

Uraraka contacted me and told me the problem. Uraraka also told me that the bomb is located at the fifth floor right in the center. So right above me. Only a little time left and it's their win if we run out of time! Not here... I don't wanna lose. Then I heard Kacchan's voice.

"I'm loaded up... why not use it? Are you mocking me, Deku..?"

"Kacchan!"

It's now or never.. I can do it! I can!

" I'm.. not afraid of you anymore!!"

" Guessing you know this from all your stalking, but... the sweat glands on my palms secrete... Something like nitroglycerin. That's how I make my explosion. Assuming they honored my design requests... The gauntlet's been storing that fluid.."

Your P.O.V

All Might contacted me to go to Izuku's position. I did as told. When I arrived, a bigger explosion released by Buttface. I didn't get to react to it. I saw a big giant hole that was caused by Buttface explosion. I contacted All Might.

" All Might! should I stop them?"

All Might was speechless... That mean I have to wait. As long as the situation is okay, I will listen to the old man. But if it gets even worse. Then I don't have a choice to stop them.

Izuku's P.O.V

" They... they gave you that?!"

Kacchan is getting serious. I have to act fast!

" Use your quirk, Deku. I wanna crush you at your strongest..."

Uraraka's P.O.V

The building was shaking. I saw Ida wasn't focusing so I take the chance to grab the bomb. As I thought, Ida will block me as soon as he saw me running close. I touch myself to make myself float. I almost had it but Ida quickly use his quirk. He took it away the bomb to somewhere else. I fell down and it hurt.

" Your quirk poses no threat as long as you can't touch anything! Now struggle, as I continue to take away your precious time! Muahahaha!!!" 

Ugh.. I'm counting on you Deku!

Your P.O.V

Shit, currently Izuku is having difficulties with Buttface. Things is going to be much more worst if things keep up. But I need to follow orders for now. Izuku is being hit badly.. Oh, his running away! That's a good option for now. Wait, Shit! 

Izuku's P.O.V

This is the time! I'll use Detroit Smash above me so Uraraka can use the pillar and the pieces of the building to catch the bomb. 

" Now, Uraraka!" 

I closed my eye and used Detroit Smash while blocking Kacchan's attack. But when I opened my eye I was okay and at a different place. Huh?

" You okay? Thank goodness, I teleported you before getting hit."

I was surprised by (y/n)'s voice. Then I heard All Might announce that the hero team won. I felt relieved.

" C'mon lets take you to the infirmary..."

I noticed (y/n) was tired. 

" Hey, (y/n). You okay? You sound tired."

She nodded and we walked out from the building.

" Hey, Izuku... It's... actually my... first time to teleport... with someone...."

She said. She sounded really tired. We quickly ran to the the infirmary.

Bakugoe's P.O.V

" The fuck! Where did he go??"

After the fog cleared, there was no sign of Deku. The fuck is going on!!

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone was surprised to see Izuku disappeared. Then All Might told everyone that (y/n) brought him to the infirmary. He then told that she was there the whole time just in case something bad happened. Everyone felt bad for not noticing (y/n) was gone the whole time. 

" Hey you guys, let's try to be friends with (y/n) after this."

said Kirishima. Then Tsuyu asked.

" Isn't Izuku, Uraraka and Ida are her friends? "

Some of them agreed. But Uraraka told them. 

" It's true we are her friends. But have one of you seen her smile? I never she her smile.... Don't you guys ever thought of wanting to be her friends too? I mean we are all friend but we never tried to communicate her because she keeps ignoring us. Maybe it's because we also treat her the same way as she treats us. I mean when you compliment her and she ignores you, have you ever tried to push her into talking something?"

Everyone was silence while All Might just hear their conversation. Then Denki tried to cheer everyone.

" Uraraka is right! We should try to know (y/n) closer. We can't just treat her like she don't need anyone because she have friends. We should all be her friend. Right?"

Kirishima nodded and everyone agreed. Except Todoroki and Bakugoe. Todoroki doesn't care about anyone. He was like (y/n). A person who was cold and ignore everyone. 

After that, they continued on the battle.

at the infirmary~

Izuku's P.O.V

"Is (y/n) gonna be okay?"

I asked recovery girl. She was lying on the bed, sleeping.

" She just needs some rest. A few minutes later, she'll wake u-"

Then (y/n) woke up and looked around.

" Oh, hey Recovery Girl. Thanks. I feel energized! Let's go, Izuku! Before my match is skipped."

That... was early. She is strong huh?

" That was early as I suspected."

" I'm okay, Recovery Girl. I'm stronger now!"

Recovery Girl seems worried. Then she nodded and told her to go. My arm was bandaged and I can't use One For All or my hand for now. So I had to stayed.

" That's too bad. But I have to go! Bye!"

She teleported and she was out of sight.

" Um, you look worried, Recovery Girl. What's wrong?"

Recovery Girl looked at me. Then she said.

" Why she acted like a different person? Usually she always ignore people and never talked."

It's true.. Maybe because I'm here without Uraraka and Ida, I guess.

Your P.O.V

I teleported to the monitor room. I told All Might if my turn will be next and I was lucky it is. Then Everyone started surrounded me. 

" Hey, (y/n). We were glad that Midoriya didn't gotten any more injuries because you saved him.."

A guy with red spiky hair said. What was his name again... Uh.. I can't remember..

" hey, why do look confuse.. It's me, Kirishima. Don't you know me??"

I didn't response anything. They were so surprised they started telling their name. What's wrong with them?? then tsuyu.. I guess. Told me.

" We were actually wondering if you consider us as friend? You always ignore us and we think you do that because we keep ignoring you. Will you forgive us?"

I sighed and said.

" Oh, is that it. It's okay. It's... true about you guys ignoring me.. But you don't have to apologize. I don't care, actually. I also want to apologize cause I keep ignoring you guys and not knowing your names.."

Then all the girls hugged me. I teleported away and said.

" No hugs! I hate them- wait you guys already getting along with each other?"

Everyone was like 'you just notice?'. Then All Might told us.

" Okay, enough wasting time. It's time for the last round."

Everyone starred at me. It was uncomfortable.

" start! "

After All Might announce it start, I quickly teleported to the last floor. I hid behind a pillar at the fifth floor. Just as I predicted, two person in each floor but because Izuku is at the infirmary, so that mean one of the floor will have one person only. I looked around and saw the bomb. Two student are guarding it. It was Ida and Todoroki. Then I used my watch that enables me to know my coordinates. Then I calculate the coordinates the bomb at. After I finished calculating it, I quickly teleport to it and touch the bomb. Then All Might announce I was the winner. Ida and Todoroki looked behind and saw me touching the bomb. With that, the training ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 683 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...
11.5K 218 21
So basically y/n comes from a difficult background and when they came to UA they had a rocky start. But they soon found the urge to stay and become a...
655 3 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...
4.4K 134 28
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...