BETRAYAL (BNHA x Fem! Reader)

By Connie_050

A kid named (y/n), who was raised by All Might himself after her family was attack by All For One. All her f... More

Prologue: Meeting Izuku
part 1: school~
PART 2: Turn over a new leaf
Part 3: the Truth
Part 4: (y/n)'s True Origin
Part 5: Problems
Part 6: First day at U.A
Part 8: Battle Training
Part 9: Villain meeting
Part 10: The plan
Part 11: USJ attack (part 1)
Part 12: USJ attack (Part 2)
Not an update
Part 13: All For One
BACK AFTER 2 YEARS :D

Part 7: The villains

299 7 1
By Connie_050

Your P.O.V

I teleport not wanting to hear the rest of the talk. I opened the door and took some food in the fridge. I changed to my regular self. It's really tiring alright. Then I remembered that I told All For One to go to his base. I was lazy to change my clothes so I teleport there with my uniform on. I opened the door and saw a person who is covered with mist. I also saw a person with a hand on his face. Then I saw someone in the monitor.

"ah, (y/n). You came."

Then I knew it was All For One in the monitor.

"Yup, I came like I said."

I sat down on one of the chair.

"(y/n), this is Tomura Shigaraki."

I waved at him. He ignored me. I didn't mind tho. I think I'm going to be friends with them easily.

" Tomura is going to lead this league when I'm gone."

I nodded then I asked about his quirk.

" My quirk? I think you'll know it sooner or later."

I just nodded slowly. Man, this guy is awesome. Why? his mysterious.

"That is Kurogiri. Hisquirk is warp gate.He can create and manipulate a dark fog that acts as a portal. When the he produces a mass of the dark fog, it transports anything it comes in contact with to a nearby location. He can also create multiple exit points where the things that touch his fog will emerge."

I thanked him for the drink. It was super delicious. I should come here more often.

"So that means he is important when we need to evacuate."

All For One nodded. Then I saw two other villain.

"Oh, yes. That is Dabi. His quirk is cremation. Dabi's unnamed fire Quirk grants him the ability to generate blue flames from his body. He can combust anything he touches and expels flames from his body to attack."

I nodded and said hey. No response. I like this guy. I pointed towards a girl who is wearing a school uniform. Before All For One introduce her, she started first.

"My name is Himiko Toga! You look cute."

She looks crazy. I'm loving it. I said thanks and she smiled. Crazy smile...

"So what's your quirk Himiko Toga??"

She smiled even wider.

" Call me Toga! my quirk is Transform. My quirk allows me to take on the complete physical appearance of another living being, as well as to imitate their voice, by ingesting their blood. The duration of the transformation depends on the amount of blood I consumes, and I can shift between disguises if I had consumed more than one person's blood. I don't, however, appear to be capable of using the Quirk of the person whose appearance I'm mimicking of. It seems that touching the disguise does not give me ability away. When I deactivates it , the disguise melts into a light, gray colored, slime-like substance."

I nodded. That was long... and detailed. I asked All For One if they are more villains.

" There is, however, they are just tools to me. They are like pawn who is used for decoy. But we we're thinking that we should find more villains that is capable for this league."

I just nodded again. How many time did I nod?? It's making me tired.

" Well, I should go. I have some business to do."

I waved at him and the monitor was blanked. I looked at the other villain.

" Hey, the names (y/n) (l/n). Call me (y/n)."

Everyone looked at me and saw the clothes I'm wearing. Shit!

" So you're a U.A student. Are you on our side or the heroes side?"

Tomura asked. I was speechless for a moment. Then I answered.

" I don't know yet. It's hard to choose. I always want to be a villain so I can crush All Might. At the same time, I don't want to because there is someone special. "

Toga was getting excited when I said someone special. Tomura just nodded. While the others just listen.

" So are you going to help us destroy All Might or help them capture us?"

I knew the answer for that. So I told them.

" I'm going to help both. When you attack the heroes, I won't be there."

Everyone was weird by my answer. Then Kurogiri asked me.

"How is that helping both side."

I just smiled and told them the purpose of it.

" I have a quirk that enables me to teleport. That saying said, I'm helpful to call some help and warn the other heroes about the situation. But if I wasn't there, The heroes will be quite disadvantage and had to take care of it by themselves."

Everyone nodded. Then Dabi asked asked me about my quirk.

" Well... my quirk is Connection. I could use the quirk from someone who is related to me. I'm lucky my dad is All For One. It's because when he took other quirk, I will be able to use the quirk he took. However, when he gives the quirk to someone else, I will also lose the quirk. I can also know the things they're doing right now. My other quirk is probably All For One. I think I don't have to explain the other quirk, huh.."

I've never explained that long in my entire life! That's the first. I just remembered that All Might still doesn't know the truth. Who cares. Like I said, I want to crush him. Right? Wait, why did I said that. Uh.. I'm confused.

" Wait, you said that you can teleport. I never saw All For One teleport before."

That's true. I remembered he didn't teleport when I chased him 10 years ago. That's weird...

"True, I don't know... unless I accidentally took someone else quirk..."

Then I remembered my stepmothers quirk. She had teleportation quirk. But that is impossible. I thought she teleported me to save me.. OR...... I teleported myself because I really did took her quirk.

" Oh, crap! I think I did took someones teleportation quirk!"

I was panicking until Kurogiri calmed me down.

" Relax, (y/n). Why do you need to panic? You should be grateful you took that persons quirk. You used it almost everyday. That mean it's a great use for you."

He was right. I should be grateful. If she died without me taking her quirk... I won't be able to teleport! That's bad news.

"Thanks for calming me down."

He smiled. I know because of his eye... It's too obvious. I looked at Dabi. He was just staring at me. That's freaking me out.

" So Dabi... That's a nice name."

I smiled at him. He blushed? Oookay....

" (y/n)-chan, you told us there are someone special. Who is it??"

Toga was leaning too close to me. I was sweating like crazy. I don't know how to answer that.

"Um.. I.. uh... "

Toga started asking more question about the 'special guy'. I was so embarrassed to talk about him.

" Hey, do you think you still can be together even if you are a villain?"

I don't know about that. But just by imagining it, I can predict his expression. Sad and betrayed. He will also think that I failed him. At the end, we had to battle against each other. That's why I'm going to choose side on the right time.

"Toga... I don't think he'll be happy if I became a villain."

" Then forget about him."

Dabi suddenly said that. I was shocked about the answer. But not now. I won't choose sides yet. But for now, I'll think of a way to help both side.

" I have to go. Thanks for the drink Kurogiri. Hey, Tomura. I'll choose sides when the timing is perfect. See ya!"

That's the end of the day with the villains. I kinda like them. But not now of course.

[ (a/n):There.. Part 7 finished.. there more tho. Uh... I'll just continue then. I hope you guys enjoy it. I hope......]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
124K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
11.5K 219 21
So basically y/n comes from a difficult background and when they came to UA they had a rocky start. But they soon found the urge to stay and become a...
29.8K 683 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...