Ishqbaaaz : The Return of Obr...

De Lakshmi1099

Highest rank #21 on 09/02/2018 in fanfictions. 7 years have passed since that fateful day. The day when the f... Mai multe

Author speaking ;)
Prologue
Shivaay
Shivika
Rudra
Rumya
Omkara
Rikara
Dadi
Flashback.
Flashback 2
The truth.
Fear.
Memories and more..
Journeys.
The dilemma.
When the past comes knocking.
New beginnings
Relations
Home Sweet Home(Part A)
Home Sweet Home(Part B)
Morning stress.
Conspiracies
Bonds.
The meet.
Confrontations
Introductions.
Revelations.
Lost in time.
Forgive and Forget?
The Welcome.
When the unexpected happens.
The Breaking News.
The mastermind's plan.
Suspicions.
The rise.
Untitled
The call.
Choices and Consequeces
Preparations
The past.
The Homecoming.
Homecoming (Part B)
Relations?
Continue??
Mine.
I've got your back,Di
Outside the bubble.
The party.
The limit
The ties that bind

Conflicts.

8.4K 558 104
De Lakshmi1099

Finally the much awaited chapter is here.

Happy reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niharika Singh Oberoi."Naira replied back to Tej with her head held high.Just her her father does observed Om.A strange silence had befallen in the hall,after Nairas words.each of them were trying to say something appropriate taking into consideration the fragile state of the family dynamics and its present condition.

"ACP Ranveer?"It was Om's surprised voice that finally broke the silence. Everyone turned their heads to the entrance to find ACP Ranveeer Singh Randhawa on the doorstep. Shivaay too was surprised to see ACP on the n.He couldn't find any reason for the ACP to come to the Oberoi mansion after so many years.

"What are you doing here ACP?"Asked Om voicing out the question that was there in Shivaay's mind.

Before Ranveer could reply to Om's question,it was Priyanka who rushed to Ranveer to hug him.

"Prinkuu!!!."

"Fhat the wuck"

"O bete ki"

Various calls of surprise could be heard across the hall simultaneously but Priyanka was least bothered by them. Relief swept through her as she saw Ranveer standing at the doorstep safe and sound.Only she knew how tensed and anxious she is,whenever Ranveer went on his missions.The missions were usually secret raids to various hideout which mostly involved some fights and firing.Even after years and years of this,she could never get used to that feeling of fear she gets every time Ranveer says that he has a mission to lead.She engulfed him a tight hug ignoring the gaping mouths and wide open eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that all others were busy in their own conversation Tej slipped put of the room without anyone noticing him.He had enough confrontations for today.He had enough of confrontations for today.Firstly his two sons,Then Shivaay,Last but not the least the man whom his daughter chose to spend her whole life wit.

Tej reached his room and sat down on the chair as he remembered the last time Priyanka came to the Oberoi mansion.She had come to the Oberoi mansion to receive blessings from her grandmother and if possible from her father.But needless to say he was enraged at her choice of her husband.ACP Ranveer Singh Randhawa.She was the daughter of Tej Singh Oberoi who with his power could control and order, tens of officers like him and she had chosen an ACP to be her husband even when she had a line of billionaires who were ready to lay the whole world at her feet.

When Rudra or Om went against his wishes and did something that he didnt like Tej wouldn't even spare a second thought to understand why they took that decision in the every first place but this was Priyanka so he tried to understand her motivations and her way of thoughts as to why her choice was Ranveer.At first he thought that the ACP must have blackmailed his daughter into marrying her but then seeing her glowing face and the obvious joy reflected on her face,Tej knew that it was their joint decision.

No matter how much he tried to think from Priyanka's prospective he couldn't wrap his head around this ridiculous choice of hers.Why did it have to be Ranveer??? HE always wondered.HE had refused to acknowledge Ranveer as his son in law and had asked him that day to not step into the Oberoi mansion . There he was today,stepping back into the Oberoi mansion as the husband of the youngest Obeori and Tej felt powerless to do anything. First Shivaay then Ranveer,all the people he thought he had succeeded in throwing out of his life were coming back one by one. It was as if his years of plotting and planning was going waste.

What Tej didnt realise was that time was giving him a second chance at life by undoing all of his past choice and giving him a second chance for him to choose differently and make better decisions.Now whether he utilizes this second chance or go on making the same mistakes was totally upto him.

Tej's phone rang and he didn't even have to glance at it to see that  it was Swethlana. She had been acting extra clingy from the time he had asked her to temporarily shift out of the Oberoi mansion.Taking a deep sigh,Tej prepared himself to deal with Swethlana's tantrums.As he was talking on the phone to Swethlana, he heard footsteps on the corridor leading to his room.So he oh-so-casually pretended that he was talking to some Mr Chawla about the upcoming business.

Jhanvi had seen Tej slipping out of the hall quietly and out of curiosity she had followed him.As she was walking through the corridors she could hear him speaking to someone on the phone and as she got nearer she could make out that he was on call with Swethlana but when she entered the room the room Tej had suddenly started pretending as if he was speaking to a client of his.

Jhanvi felt a familiar sadness settling in her heart.No,it wasnt because she expected Tej to change not was it the first time Tej had done this.But thinking of the fact that Tej thought that she was so easy to fool was so disheartening. For years,Tej took advantage of her trust and her love and easily hid his affairs from her.In some corner of her heart,Jhanvi knew that her excessive trust and foolishness had also played a part in giving confidence to Tej to pursue his affairs as he knew that he would never be discovered.Keeping her expressionless face intact, Jhanvi walked to the cupboard and pretended to take out something.

"Woh actually I was talking to Mr Chawla.Actually he...."Tej started to explain himself but stopped when Jhanvi raised her palm in the air.

"You dont have to explain your actions to me.I dont want any justifications. You are free to do anything."Jhanvi spoke in a diplomatic voice and walked out of the room.

Tej didnot know what hurt him more.Jhanvi's words or her attitude towards him.Kepping away from Jhanvi was fine all these years buut having her so close and still acting as a stranger was hard.Tej decided.Tej was too immersed in his thoughts that he didn't notice that Swethlana was still on call and that she had heard his conversation with Jhanvi.

---------------------------------

"Om I am telling you someday I am going to get lost in this house.I mean it is so confusing."Om chuckled at Gauri as they turned around a corner into another corridor.

"Dont worry.In a few days you will get used to it."

"I hope so.""Gauri sighed as started noting the picture son the walls of the corridor to identify her way and that was when she noticed that most of the painting looked like of Om's style.When she started dating om,she had zero interest in art and practically knew nothing about it.But as time passed sh e developed a skill t identify and somehow decode the meaning behind each painting.She also realized that there was no fixed meaning to any painting. It all lied in the eyes of the beholder as to how they chose to view that painting.It was not like she had mastered the art of painting or something but she knew enough about her husband's profession so that she could answer some basic questions that people ask her about her husband.

"Did you make these paintings?"She asked him and Om nodded in response. Gauri observed that all the paintings had a thing in common other than the fact that they were Om's.All of them depicted loneliness and helplessness and the emotions that it conveyed were so strong that she wondered whether they depicted Om's state of mind while he drew.Considering his past,she knew that it was likely.She couldn't even imagine that Om, who wouldn't have smiled that gorgeous smile of his,who wouldn't tease her with his impromptu shayaris and lame attempts to joke.All these years ,he never let her think about those depressing times but coming back to the same place where he had spend those dark years of life, of which she had only heard about was terrifying to be honest.Om's past which was just a past story for her now,suddenly seemed too real..Too close.. Too easy to visualize..

Gauri stopped in her tracks as tried hard to push those thoughts away and blankly stared at Om as he walked away.Om had just walked a few steps when he relaisd that Gauri had stopeed.HE turned around to see her standing frozen in the corridor.

"Gauri.What happened?"he asked to which she just shook her head and ran forward to take his arm with a smile.Though he wanted to ask her the reason,Om felt that it was not the right time to ask and made a mental note to ask her about it later.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Billuji.Billuji..Billuji"Anika smiled to herself as she remembered their fight in the very same room.

"Aap usi ghade ko adopt karenge aur uska naam jjhoga ghada singh Oberoi."The fiery Anika dramatically explained to Shivaay.

Anika smiled to herself as she recalled the hundreds of knok-jhoks when she was the wedding planner.Even though she knew that they had some special connection between them, Anika knew her limits.She knew her that her job was to plan the wedding of the person she had started to develop feelings for, to another girl.She knew that she would be able to give Shivaay the things he needed in this future bride-Naam,Khoon,Khaanadan.It wasn't Shivaay's wealth,his position in the society or hell even his blue eyes that attracted her.It was his protectiveness. Both of them could do anything for the people they loved.They way he protected his brothers and his family,Anika had once foolishly wished for being that part of Shivaay's inner circle even though she knew that it was next to impossible.But then god decided to make up for her in-numerous fruitless prayers by making this single prayer come true and there she was now...

Anika was bought out her reverie as she heard a splashing sound.Naira who had run into the room had now started splashing water kneeling on the poolside.Naira and her obsession with water was something,that Anika could never understand.

"Naira,stop doing that you will get wet"Anika said as she ran to pull her back but before she could get hold of her,Naira had already stood up and sprinted tot he other side of the pool.And then needless to say, both mother and daughter started a full blown catch and catch game while running around the poolside stable,sofas and finally jumping over the bed.

Since both of them were too immersed int heir game,they didn't notice Shivaay standing near the door. He had just come back after briefing Khanna of the security arrangements when he heard their laughter from the front door.Anika had managed to catch Naira and was now ticking her while both of them laughed their heart out.Deciding not to disturb them,Shivaay leaned on the door taking in the lovely scene with a smile on his face.

He was startled when someone touched his arm.HE turned around to see that it was his mother.Though he had so much to say to her,seeing her teary eyes,Shivaay decided that it was not the right time to voice his inner thoughts and just let it be.

"Pata hai Shivaay,Mujhe abhi tak vishwaas nahi ho raha hai ki tu vapas aa gaya hai.Tujhe nahi pata ki inn 7 saal mein meine kitna tujhe miss kiya hai.Harr dinn mein tumhara kamra saaf karthi thi aur sab kuch vaise hi rakha hai jaise tujhe pasanad hai.Dekh na..."Pinky looked towards the room she had kept perfectly tidy only to find it in utter disorderness. The bedcover was partially off the bed and the cushions which were arranged in a perfect pattern had all fallen down on the sofa and some even on the floor.Pinky was beyond enraged at this sight.She knew that Shivaay wanted everything in its perfect places and would get angry even if a little thing was displaced from its place.

"ANIKAAA..."She shouted bringing an end to the fun time that both Naira and Anika were having.

"Yeh kamre ka kya haal banaya hai tumne?Meine itne pyaar se isse sajaya tha aur tumne ek minute mein ise kabaad banakar rakh diya."Pinky scolded her.It was then Anika noticed that they had indeed scattered a few things here while they were running about.

Shivaay knew where this discussion was going.Yes he was still a cleanliness freak who wanted things at its right place but now he has learnt to put the happiness of his family at the highest priority.So as along as they are happy and smiling,he didn't mind anything else.

"Sorry auntiji,voh..Änika started to apologize when Shivaay stopped her.

"Its fine Anika.You dotn need to apologize."

"Par Shivaay tera Kamra.... I know how much you hate seeing things not in their places"

"Mrs Oberoi abh yeh kamra sirf emr a nahi hai.Its theirs as well.aur rahi baat meri..Mrs Obeori saat sall mein bahut kuch badal gaya hai.Many things have changed in these seven years. I hope you understand"

Pinky understood the hidden meaning behind Shivaay's words.She knew that her act of arranging his room wont be enough to earn his forgiveness but she still hoped that it would make a good start to their second chance.She nodded her head and turned around to take her leave.

After walking a few steps she stopped and turned around to Shivaay and Anika smiling to something Naira had said while Anika leaned on to Shivaay's shoulders laughingly.

Pinky didnot know why but it was at that very moment that it hit her that Anika and Shivaay had something deeper than what she could see. She didnot know what circumstance led Shivaay to marry Anika but she knew that Anika was her biggest roadblock. She would never be able to accept Anika as her daughter in law and each step she took away from Anika was distancing her from Shivaay as well.So she knew that for her to strengthen the relationship between her an Shivaay she needed to get Anika out of his life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening tea time was awkward to say the least.With the elders joining them,everybody was at loss of words at to what and when to speak.Actually it was Dadis idea to have the evening tea together because she felt it would give the Obeoris sometime to relax and chat before the party in the evening. Needless to say,there was not a single soul who was happy with this fact.

Gauri was getting restless by the minute.She looked over to Anika who appeared to have focused all her concentration on eating that piece of cake while Om was as usual lost in his own world.She was usually not used to this level of awkwardness and quietness. Her world was filled with laughter,joy and colors and was a total opposite of the atmosphere at the table.The only person who seemed to have the same thoughts were Naira who was struggling to eat the moist cake with the fork.

FInally after struggling for some time,she put down the knife and decided to eat the cake with her fingers.

"Naira beta.Cake fork se khate hai na."Pinky reprimanded.

"Pinky bacchi hai woh."Shakti scolded,only to be ignored by Pinky.

"Auntiji.Naira abhi choti hai.Usse haath se khaane ki aadat hai."Anika interferred.Anika found Pinky's intervention unnecessary.Naira was hardly 7 and this was the age for kids to explore new things.They should be left free for them to discover on their own,not mold them into perfect society princesses.

"Anika shayad tumhe pata nahi hoga par hum Oberois ke yahaan bachoon ke bachpan se manners sikhaya jaate hai.Shayad agar Naira bhi yahan badi hoti toh usne yeh sab alreadys seekh liya hota."Pinky snickered in her own tone.Anika didnot miss the underlying tone of mockery in Pinky's words.She would tolerate any jibe to her but insulting her parenting ways or her as a mother was something she couldnt tolerate.She knew that she wasnt perfect in her ways but atleast she knew enough to decide what is best for her kid.

Shivaay knew that Anika's motherly instincts were awkneing so he calmly held her hand under the table to tell her to let him handle it.

"Mom,Naira is not used to this.So let her be."Shivaay intervened.

"Shivaay par tuu iss umar mein...."

Shivaay had enough at that statement.HE was controlling till now because he didnot want to start a fight on the very first day of the homecoming but his mother was making it inevitable by trying to mould NAira into the perfect child like she made him into."Voh Shivaay nahi hai.Voh Niharika hai.Voh aapka beta nahi hai Mrs Oberoi,She is your granddaughter and I think you should leave the matter to her parents."

Shakti,dadi and Jhanvi who were a silent spectator to the whole conversation had to agree that Shivaay was right.Shivaay was always disciplined to be the perfect child that pinky wanted.All throughout his childhood,he was reminded countless times about what was expected out of him in the future never even once asking him what he wanted.So it was only natural that Shivaay wanted a different childhood for his child.

Noone spoke at the table after the small argument.Surprisingly It was tej who broke the silence.

"So Gauri,where are your parents settled?"

"Actually sasurji.Both my parents divorced when I was very young.I grew up with my mother and rarely do I have contact with my father."

"So what is your fathers name?"All the occupants of the table paused for a second to hear her answer.

Gauri took a pause before answering that question.She didnot have many memories with her father.Though she always knew who he was,for her he was just a name that was ifleed in the father's name column of every form she filled.

"Mr Anand Sharma."She spoke in a low voice.Anand Sharma..That sounds familiar.Tej thought.Though he had a faint idea,still he wanted to confirm it before jumping to conclusions.

"And what does he do?"

"He is a businessman."It was Om who answered this time.

"Wait..You mean Anand Sharma.The industrialist.?Father of Rehyaaan Sharma.??"Ranveer asked while others waited patiently for a cofirmation from gauri.

"Yes."She nodded.Gauri  knew about her father from a very young age.Her parents separated when she was about three years of age but initially her father used to come to visit her but as time passed they stopped and she too didn't take the effort to contact him as she felt it was for the betterment of the two families.

While the other Oberois were still soaking in the news that Gauri was the daughter of a business magnet,Tej's mind was already thinking of ways he could use this information in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The number you are dialing is unreachable at the moment.Please try again later."Mrs Kapoor pressed the end call icon on her touchscreen furiously and redialed the number only to receive the same recorded message.

"Why are you not picking up the phone Tia??"She mumbled to herself impatiently.She had been trying to contact Tia for the past 30 minutes with no response.She knew very well that Tia was an unwilling participant of their plan and was only following her instruction because of her love for robin.Still she couldnt refuse the fact that Tia was a vital link that shse desperately needed,especially in this situation considering the fact that Swethlana had to move out and Shivaay was already married.

When she saw Anika walking beside Shivaay,for a second she thought that their whole plan had ended and they wold never be able to succeed in it but in the very next moment her brain had already modifid the plan.So what if Shivaay was married? Tia was once Shivaay choice and even after all theses years very little was bound to change.Tia stilll had all the qualititeds that Shivaay wanted in his fuutre brisde,Naam,Khoon ,Khanddan.

But Shivaay loves Anika the sensible part of the her brain countered.In the matters of heart their is no finality.she told herself.So all that Tia had to do was to prove it to Shivaay that she was a better choice than Anika and if she could do that then Mrs Kapoor knew that their plan would be back on the right track.As long as she had Tia's biggest weakness in her palm,Tia would do exactly as she says.She was bought out of her thoughts when she saw Tia's car in the driveway. Hurrying down the steps,Mrs Kapoor,caught Tia by her arm even before she could get out of the car fully.

"Where were you Tia and why was your phone unreachable?"Mrs Kapoor bellowed at a terrified Tia.

"Sorry mom.We were caught in the traffic and my phone is not working properly since morning."

Mrs Kapoor had first thought of briefing Tia about the new developments but then on second thoughts,she thought it was better to not tell Tia about Shivaay's marriage lest she refuses to even enter the Oberoi mansion.

"See Tia.I dont care what you do or which measures you adopt but you have to do whatever it takes to make Shivaay yours. It is very important for us to cement your position in the Oberoi mansion for us to reach our goal.So don't make any mistakes and do as I say.Get it?"She told Tia cryptically.

Tia could sense from her mothers tone that things were somehow not going exactly as they planned and that her mother was getting more and more desperate by the minute but still as a last ditch effort she pleaded."Mom please. I dont want to do this.Let me go.You have Swethlana di right?And I sure she will do a better job than me.Please mom let me go back.Please."Tia cried hoping that her mother would spare her even if it was because of sympathy.So when her mother took out a handkerchief from her clutch and wiped her tears,Tia relaxed thinking that her mother understood but the words that came next pierced her bubble.

"Stop behaving like a child Tia and stop crying. You are going to ruin your makeup like this."Mrs Kapoor said as she carefully dabbed the tears flowing down her daughters cheeks."You know I don't like repeating myself right?So listen carefully.I am going to repeat myself for the very last time. DO as I say or your Robin will not be there when you go back.Get it?"Mrs Kapoor warned Tia and walked into the mansion.

Tia knew that she had no choice.She had to do this at least till the time she finds a way to get her passport back from her mother.Taking a deep breath Tia walked into the mansion,fully prepared to deal with whatever that was thrown her way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once they were done with their evening tea,the Oberois were sitting in the front lounge going over the preparations for the evenings party,when Shivaay stepped aside to take a call from office.That is when they heard the voice that made all of them turn their heads simultaneously to the entrance of the mansion.

"Shivaay baby..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So finally our Tia is here..:)

Next chapter: Saturday/Sunday.

This chapter was basically a continuation that was needed to connect the story to the next one.So I couldn't include many good moments in this chapter but I will try to do so in the coming chapters.

Press the little star on the top if you like this chapter and comment below to tell me about it. :)

Will reply to your comments and messages shortly. :)

Thanks for reading. :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

127K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
201K 10K 47
An Ishqbaaz fic about Obros: (#2 First Runner up for best Obros story - The Ishqbaaz Fanfic Community Awards 2018 #TIFCA) In everyone's life there's...
64.1K 6.4K 41
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...
291K 13K 39
This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to bring back them to Oberoi Mansion ? Ran...