The Apple

By areaafiftyydun

Apples are amazing but can be dangerous More

The hospital
Stupid Doctors
Update-2 years later

The Beginning

16 2 2
By areaafiftyydun

Hi my name is Lilly! I love apples. I was in my classroom one day and my teacher was talking to me. I saw that she had and apple on her desk, knowing me u know that I would steal it and swallow it whole. But I would only do that if the teacher was out of the room. And you know those idiot-heady-biggy-headies that tell the teacher I give them apples too. Well my teacher finally went out of the room. I crawl to the apples in the basket. I accidentally numbed the desk with my head. I have a concussion and fall to the floor. I really didn't care because when I fell to the ground an apple fell into my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.4K 63
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
29K 3.9K 39
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
41.2K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
129K 5.9K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...