I'm NOT Katherine. (Vampire D...

By TheOriginalVampire

What if Elena had a twin sister Karin who acted similar to Katherine but is a vampire hunter? What happens wh... More

Chapter 1 Young Love
Chapter 3 I'm NOT Katherine.
Chapter 4 Vampires
Chapter 5 The Unknown
Chapter 6 The Feelings.
Chapter 7 Karin's GONE.
Chapter 8 UnFound
Chapter 9 Alive Again
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Gone Again
Chapter 12 Break Through
Chapter 13 Vampire Hunter?
Author's Note
Chapter 14 Hybrid Army
Chapter 15 Death of Many

Chapter 2 Damon Salvatore

51K 1.1K 367
By TheOriginalVampire

Karin's POV

At School In History Class BORING!

I was doodling on my notebook when I heard Mr. Travis call on Bonnie I turned to look at bonnie hoping to help her but I knew nothing what was going on.

"Umm... A lot. I'm not sure but a whole lot." Bonnie said.

"Cute becomes dimpsten in a second miss Bennett." He scanned around the room and spotted me.

"Karin, would you like to enlighten the room about Mystic Fall historical event?" He said.

I froze "Um.. I'm sorry I don't know."

"I was light on you last year for the personal excuses but not this time." I was shocked by what he said and it made me remember about the accident of my parents. I glared at the teacher wishing he would take back what he said.

"I remember quiet well that you can't bring those personal stuff up Mr. Travis. I also remembered Principal Donven that you can't." I smiled at him being caught. I had grabbed his soul in my hands and just smiled. He looked at me wide eyes then just skipped off to another person.

Then I heard Stefan answer the question. I turned and notice he was correct by the way Mr. Travis looked. Stefan was smart and I liked that. Stefan was just the perfect match for Elena and I didn't think a second of it.

At the BonFire that Night.

"He's a romance lover." Bonnie said. I rolled my eyes and said.

"He's smart. He's perfect for you. GO for it!" I said.

"Thank-you. Someone is supportive here." Elena said.

"Okay... hey guess what my grams said about me being a witch," She didnt' wait for our response " Grams said the powers will come to me... I have to concentrate." She closed her eyes.

"Wait! You need a crystal ball!" I turned around and found an empty glass beer bottle on the ground and handed it to her. She grabbed it and jumped pulling her arm away. "What?"

"I saw a crow, fog, ... I'm drunk!" Bonnie said. I saw Elena looked weird then

"Are you okay Elena?" I asked. She just nodded. Then I saw Stefan come our way. I playfully make her turn and Stefan came to her. I saw Bonnie walk to get water. I smile about to walk away when Elena grabbed my hand to make me stay put. I pulled away then stood there when Elena couldn't speak.

"Hey Stefan." I said. He smiled at me as I smile back.

"Hi Karin." He said.
"Well aren't you getting buffer everytime I see you. " I smiled. Poking his am of muscle. "Please tell me that you are planning to be on the team. We need you." I smiled.

"Yeah I'm going to try out." He smiled at me not moving from my gaze.  I felt some grab my waist as I I turned to see it was Tyler. He gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hope you're not hitting on my girl." He smirked at Stefan.  I laughed. Then saw Elena still speechless. I turned to Tyler grabbing his hand. "Come let's get drunk." I pulled him away from Stefan giving Elena a heads up to go for it.

In the FOrest

I kissed Tyler as he pushed me on the tree then he was going a little to far when I felt his hand going up my shirt. "Tyler, stop rushing. We have all night." I smiled at him then he kisses me more passionatly and still put up my shirt. "Tyler..Stop." He didn't stop as I tried to push him "STOP!TYLER!" I saw Jeremy push Tyler off.

"What the hell? You know you're getting on my nerves." Tyler goes up to face Jeremy about to fight. I push them apart.

"Tyler Stop!!" I Yelled as Tyler just shove between us and walked away. I sigh driving my finger through my long curly hair. I looked at Jeremy. "Thanks."

"No problem... we look out for each others." He said as we both smiled at each other and walked back to the party together.

Later

I saw Matt talking to Elena. I sat on the wooden fence and saw Caroline talking to Stefan and by the looks of it Stefan was annoyed He walked over to me.

"I was wondering who abducted you. Seem it was Caroline." I let out a little laugh.

"Is she always like that?" He said.

"Yes, you're fresh meat. SHe'll back off eventually." I smiled.

"Funny." He said chuckle.

"You know what they say, I'm the life of the party. Without me it's a blooper." I laughed as I put my arms in the air. We both laugh.

"You remind me of someone." He said. I looked at him.

"I get that a lot." I smiled. I heard everybody gasped as a crowd happens. I walked over and heard Jeremy scream Vicki's name. I walked over with Stefan as more people crowded over the dead lifeless body.

Next Day

At the Grill Outside

"What's with the blodge?" Caroline said. "Boy likes girl, girl likes boy Sex!" She said.

I sat down and saw Elena said. "Caroline right!" I saw her get up. I didn't like where this was going.

"Um! NO!" I got up and pushed her back in her seat." I don't think so. I'm happy and all but I'm not going to let you just have sex after seeing each other for 2 days and going out for 1 day!"

"I agree with karin. It's too fast." Bonnie said. Elena re-thought it and said okay. I sighed in relief. Caroline gave me stacks of paper to me.

"Here take these!" She said. I looked down to see it was football and cheerleading tryout for tomorrow. "I need you to put some around town!"

"What? Why can't you?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Tell your boyfriend to help you because I have to set up for the comet night tonight!" She smiled. I forgot about Tyler... I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What?" Elena and bonnie said at the same time.

"Um.. me and Tyler are actually on a break." I said.

"What? What happened?"Bonnie said as I was still standing holding the papers.

"He was trying to have sex with me in the woods. I pushed him away but luckly Jeremy saved me." I said.

"What an ass!" Bonnie said. I nodded and sighed but got over the issue.

"An ass he is. I'm going to set up these fliers now. See you at the Comets!" I walked over to the car and dumped them in the passenger side. I grabbed one and thought of Stefan when I saw Football tryouts. I smiled and drove to Stefan's house to hand it to him. I came up to a huge mansion that's supposed to be Stefan's house. I walked up with the flyer in my hand and knocked on the large door. The door was open "Stefan?" I said. I slowly walked in the empty ancient house. I felt the wind gush as I looked at the big mansion and I turned to see a crow fly by and turned and found a man stand close to me I was startled.  "I'm sorry for comming in but the door was open..." I looked and the door was closed. I took a step back as he was inches from my face. His blue grey eyes stared into mines.

"You must be Elena, I'm Stefan's brother Damon." He said.

"No, I'm actually Karin Elena's twin sister. " I took his hand. "Stefan didn't say he had a brother."

"Stefan isn't one to brag." He said. "Please come!" he showed me to the living room. I saw the bar and how large the room was. I saw they had a large fire place with a bar on the side.

"Wow... this is your living room... and your very own bar. I'm impressed." I smirked at him. He smirked back.

"It's a kitchy for my taste but my brother is so smitten." He said I looked at him confused. "It's nice to know that he has your sister. It's about time I thought he will never get over the last one.Nearly destroyed him."

"The last one?" I asked in question as I looked at the pretty ancient stuff. Touching it really.

"Stefan's girlfriend...Katherine." He smirked.

"You make it sound like every relationship is doomed to end." I looked at him with a smirk.

"I'm a failest." He said.

I walked over to the bar and thought about Tyler as I took a look at the flyer.

"Want to play shots?" He appeared next to me I just looked at him as he pulled two cups out. "The Rules are--"

"There are no rules in games... if there was it was meant to be broken." I smiled as he poured a shot for me. He smiled back.

"Hello Stefan." I turned and saw Stefan. I walked over.

" I know I should've called---" I said getting interuped.

"Don't be silly you're welcome anytime! Isn't she Stefan?" Damon said.

"Thank-you for stopping by Karin."

"Um, I came to drop off this." I handed him the flyer as he took it. " I should go now." I turned to Damon "It' was nice meeting you Damon." I smiled. He took my hand and kissed it.

That Night

I walked up to matt with my candle and he lit it. "So what's up with you and Tyler?"

I looked at him in suprise  I sighed "Can we not bring that up?" He looked at me and smile I smile back. "Come one, two broken hearted friends tonight maybe we can make a wish hoping to escape reality." I grabbed his arm.

"With beer?" He said. I laugh then he laugh.

"Yes." I smiled.

Later

I grabbed the beer and handed it to Matt. as we sat on the bench with our candles in our hands.
"Tell me." Matt said. I looked at him weither or not if I should. "If we are going to get drunk broken hearted together. You should at least tell me since you know mines." He chuckes a little and I smile rolling my eyes then it gets tense.

"The night during the Bonefire, Tyler tried to have sex with me in the woods. SO I broke it off. Luckly Jeremy saved me." I smiled as it came out of my chest. I took a sip of the beer. Then I felt Matts eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." He said he was about to say something else but I didn't want this to ruin our night.

"Forget it! I'm going to be over it anyways and you should too!" I tried pulling up a huge smile. I felt the pain get to me because I really loved Tyler. I felt the sadness come over my smile and I turned away to wipe one tear that escape. This wasnt me. I put down the candle and beer by my side and breathed in but Matt turned me around and hugged me.

"Hey, cry. I know you've been holding it all this time. Cry." He said and he put his hand over my head as tears overflowed on my eyes. I felt the pain fell. I thought to myself and this wasn't me. I was suppose to be strong. I wipe the tears away and looked at him.

"I'm such a bad friend. We should be --" I felt the crash of the beer fall onto the grass spilling."I'm going to get more beer." I grabbed the candle and walked into a different direction that I had now idea where I was going but I found more beer and grabbed one opening it to take a sip as I was walking back to Matt I saw Elena and Stefan talking. I saw Elena get irritated then walk away and Stefan stare there watching Elena walk away. I walk next to him then took a sip of my drink.

"You should go after her." I said then looked at the sky for comets.

"She's mad." He said. Then the quiet silence came over but I couldn't take it anylonger and broke it.

"You didn't tell Elena you had a brother? Or any of else of that matter?" I looked at him after I took a sip of beer.

"Were not close. It's complicated." He said I looked at him.

"Always." I mentioned. "He told me about you're ex. Katherine." I looked at the sky again.

"What did he say?"

"She broke your heart." I said.

"It was a long time ago." He said.

"Losing someone stays with you and always remind you on how you can get hurt easily." I saw his expression "It's okay Stefan. I get. I totally get it. Complicated Brother Check! Complicated Ex! Check! Elena is going through some the same stuff. She just need someone to be there that will take her away from this reality. Trust me... were twins." I let out a smile and patted him on the shoulder hoping to chase after her then I walked away feeling his eyes on me then dissapeared. I sat by Matt.

 4 more beers Later

"You know I what matt!" I sluttered. He turned to me smiling.

"What?" He said.

"Forget Everybody!!! I'm going to find some new friends who doesn't have problems!" I got up and stumbled my way to this girl who leaned on a tree. "HI!" I said.

"Hi!" She said.

"Do you like unicorns?" I slurred.

"Um... sure." she said.

"OH My God! Me too!!" I almost tripped on a rock but caught myself.  "We have so much in common!!!! We Should have a slumber party!!! AND BRING UNICORNS!!!" I smiled and laughed. I heard Matt laugh I turned around "YOU're not invited!" I turned back around and the girl was gone. I stumbled my way back to Matt.

"Where's your new friend?" Matt said.

"She had to go! This sucks!!" I said. I fell onto the bench.

"You're drunk." Matt said. I laughed and said No. "I'm taking you home." I laughed the whole car ride home and He dropped me in my bed. I grabbed his arm pulling him back he turned to me.

"Thanks Matt." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Night Karin." He patted my head like a kid and walked out the door closing the door. I turned and saw the picture of our family. I whispered to myself. "I need someone too..." I turned out the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.7K 58
Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thought she was all alone, she didn't want to...
955K 19.2K 74
Klaus has a daughter. Her name is Alexia Mikaelson. She's a fighter a survivor, sarcastic, caring, nice and temperamental. She stood by her fathers s...
805K 18.4K 29
Kataline Petrova. The twin of the oh so famous Katherine Pierce, aka Katarina Petrova. 1864 Both Katherine and Kataline are greeted by the handsome...
404K 11.1K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for it👏❜ ❛Thi...