KiriBaku Oneshots

By KiriBakuBros

KiriBaku oneshots. There will be mature laguage/profanity. And smut. Also did you know Midori means green in... More

Life and death
Smut
Part Two (smut)
You Shouldn't Have (short story)
Marriage
As long as I can see your smile
Authors Note
Lime
my art (please name them)
You like it don't you? smut
My new art bitchez
Love and Lust
My new new art bitches
pls help

Baby, You look happier

17.9K 207 153
By KiriBakuBros

( Authors Note: There will be profanity and sadness. Also this is in Kirishima's POV.)

The corner of my eyes stung as I held in the tears that threatened to come out. I could believe what I just heard. "Hey Shit Nerds, this is my boyfriend of 3 years, Ishumi" Bakugo said as 'Ishumi' pecked his cheek. I tried to hold back my urge to cry, but negative thoughts kept swirling around my head. 'You never deserved Bakugo anyway' I KNOW THAT! IM JUST SO ANGRY AND SAD AND...jealous. Finally, a hot tear rolled down my cheek, followed by a few more. I couldn't let my classmates see me like this. I couldn't let Bakugo see me like this. I grabbed my ear buds and continued to listen to the last song I played.

"Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new,
But If he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you"

After hearing those lyrics, I pushed through the crowd of my classmates and ran to my dorm room and broke down into tears. My choked sobs echoed throughout the room. I felt weak. I felt useless. I felt unloved, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. So I cried, on the cold, hard floor.

(FIRST PUBLISH! YAAAY!)

All who read this story are bitches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
501K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
324K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
347K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...