The Hookup (Book #1)

Bởi LaylaJ2711

***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer and Characters.
1 "Are you seducible?
2 "I want you bent over"
3 "Worried you wont be able to keep your hands to yourself?"
4 "Anytime, squirt"
5 "You're being a drama queen"
7 "New york, New york"
8 "New york, New york part 2"
9 "Are you complaining?"
10 "Where the fuck did your sister go?"
11 "In that case then, you're welcome"
12 "You're being safe, right?"
13 "You're so fucking cute"
14 "I'll fucking kill him"
15 "Maybe Prom"
16 "Sounds familiar"
17 "It's just not the right time"
18 "I've missed you, Em."
19 "Happy Birthday, Emily"
20 "You wanna get out of here?"
21 "Breakfast for dinner?"
22 "Truth or dare"
23 "We're not having sex in this car, Hunter."
24 "Kiss me, Devon!"
25 "I've been dying to do that"
26 "Getting ready for bed."
27 "Man, you're in serious shit"
28 "You can say that again"
29 "You're Hilarious, you ass."
30 "Get rid of him, now."
31 "I much prefer you naked"
32 "I struggle to draw a stick man, Hunter."
33 "Fuck, Emily!"
34 "Why is Emily wrapped up like a burrito?"
35 "I've been waiting for you to wake up"
36 "I'm not made of Glass, Hunter."
37 "May I have this dance?"
38 "The party can finally begin."
39 "I promise."
40 Epilogue - "Everything changed for me that night."
Bonus Chapter - First Paris trip.
Bonus chapter - First night in New York.
Bonus Chapter - Candice visits.
Bonus Chapter - 1st anniversary. (Part 1)
Bonus chapter - Devon's wedding speech.

6 "You've caught my attention"

181K 3.6K 1.4K
Bởi LaylaJ2711

Devon Manning is actually talking to me. Of course, I have no idea what he just said to me because I zoned out five minutes back and my ears have lost the ability to function.

It's odd. He's never willingly come up to me before so at first, I thought he was asking for help with some school project, but then he started babbling about the weather and football practice and a few other things I'm not entirely sure of.

He's actually making... Small talk?

I had a crush on him for years, until I realised he didn't know I existed. I just got on with my boring boyfriendless life and 3 years later and probably 10 words shared between us, he's standing in front of me, asking if I'm looking forward to the winter formal.

He reminds me of Hunter, all tall, dark and handsome. His arms are lined with tattoos and he's got the whole bad boy vibe going on except I know differently. He's actually a really nice guy, with good grades and a sparkling reputation.

He hangs around with the popular crowd, Nick and Tara included while I stay on the outskirts. I'm not popular but I won't say I don't have many friends.

"Um... Yeah. Tara and I are going shopping in New York next week for our dresses." I reply still baffled by this whole situation.

"That's cool," he says with a nod of his head. He leans against the locker and crosses his arms giving me the perfect view of his well-built frame. "Maybe I'll see you there."

"Yeah" I agree awkwardly. I'm unsure if he's flirting or if he's just trying to be polite but whatever it is, it's really weird.

"Maybe you could save her a dance" Tara chimes in out of nowhere. I didn't even know she was near us let alone was listening in on our interaction.

My eyes widen at her suggestion and I feel the heat rise up my cheeks. I'm about to protest and perhaps even give her a quick elbow to the ribs but Devon speaks. "I'd love to." He smiles down at me looking so. fucking. hot.

I smile back as he saunters off toward his next class.

"OH MY GOD!" Tara says cheerily bouncing up and down on her heels. "It's about time my girl got some! You've been single for like 4 weeks or something now, that's more than enough time to get over dick head Tony."

Just then, Tony walks by us frowning. He obviously heard what Tara had said.

"Somebody who actually knows what they're doing, you know?" She continues for Tony and him only. "Yeah, defo need to get some"

I got some a few weeks back when I fucked your brother.

Well, I can't exactly tell her that but I would if she wouldn't stab me with her pen in 0.3 seconds flat.

"Devon totally has a crush!" she says. "Did you see the way he was looking at you. He wants you."

I roll my eyes because one five minute conversation does not mean he likes me. "You're delusional."

"We'll see" she smirks my way, hooking her arm through mine.

*****

I'm home alone again when there's a knock at the door. I've been working on an English assignment since I left Taras house earlier on tonight.

I glance at the large round clock on the kitchen wall and only now realise how late it is.

I've been busy for the past 3 hours, stopping only once for a bathroom break.

My stomach grumbles as I stand to open the door. I swing it open and see Hunter standing there, delicious as ever in a black button down and dark jeans.

Fuck me. This man is beautiful.

He smiles holding up my phone in his right hand. "Cinderella left her phone behind." he cocks his head, waving the piece of technology in front of my face.

To be quite honest, I hadn't even realised my phone was missing and I could have waited until tomorrow to get it back from Tara at school.

"Thanks" I say and before I can take it from him, he pushes his way past me and into the house. "Sure, come on in Hunter. Make yourself at home."

He smirks in my direction as he plonks himself down onto the sofa, his legs stretched out and feet now on the coffee table.

I laugh as I take my phone from his outstretched hand. "You know, Tara could have brought this to school for me tomorrow" I inform him.

He shrugs casually "If you haven't got a phone, who else would I sext tonight?"

I roll my eyes. I am not sexting anybody. Let alone Hunter, Tara could easily snoop through his phone and find the messages. I had him delete the last conversation we had over text. He told me I was being ridiculous and paranoid but I'm not taking any chances.

He knew and I knew the rules to our little hookup.

We both agreed to them.

"Im not sexting you."

"Why not?" he asks with a fake pout and I laugh at him. I wonder where Tara got her theatrics from?

Note the sarcasm.

"I promise I won't send you any dick pics. I know how you girls get creeped out by that sort of thing."

I sit down and laugh, rolling my eyes at him yet again.

"You're going to be my teacher! I'm not sexting with you!"

"Im going to be a teacher. Not your teacher." Hunter argues. He has a good point but still...

Just No.

He really is an idiot but eventually he let's the whole sexting thing go.

"You hungry? I'm hungry, should we order food?" he asks whipping my phone from my hand and pulling up a load of takeaway menus on google.

I swear he's a hundred miles a minute sometimes. Chopping and changing every few seconds. Nothing seems to catch his attention.

"Except you"

Shit!

"What?" I gulp. Please lord, I did not say that out loud.

"I said except you." He repeats. "You asked if anything ever catches my attention." he drops my phone onto the sofa and turns to me, his eyes seeking mine frantically. "You've caught my attention."

Me?

"Dont fucking ask me how or why but I can't stop thinking about our one time thing." He says using the words we had agreed upon.

I lick my lips, unable to form a coherent sentence.

I know Hunter is a flirt by nature so when he's mentioned stuff in the past I've always just assumed he was teasing.

I'm not going to seduce you again, Em. At least not tonight.

Worried you won't be able to keep your hands to yourself?

I won't lie and say I haven't thought about it. That night was the single most amazing night of my life but getting in deeper at this point would be a really stupid move.

I even made that comment about the teachers lounge, but that had been a joke. I didn't think he would take it seriously. I mean, I wouldn't oppose to the idea...

"Hunter," I say taking a deep breath, I'm not sure what I'm going to say but I have to say something. Anything.

"Please just listen to me Em," Hunter pleads running a hand through his hair. "You had a good time right?"

He looks slightly nervous as he's speaking and it completely takes me by surprise. Hes usually so confident and cocky.

I nod despite my mind telling me this is a very very bad Idea.

A small smile lifts the sides of his mouth. "So then let's do it again. I mean, we could be like fuck buddies, friends with benefits, whatever you want to call it."

"Just sex?" I ask because that's as far as I can go with Hunter. Tara is my best friend, and I won't risk losing her for a quick fuck. If she ever found out...

He nods. "Just sex" He confirms.

"We can't" I sigh as I get up and start pacing. "Tara-"

"Doesnt need to know a thing. I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you to have sex with me, Emily." He stands as he says this and holds me still. "You know what I want, now the ball is in your court."

He moves in slowly, his eyes seeking mine for any sign of protest. He's silently asking permission, he's careful and soft as he kisses me once on the lips before pulling away.

"I don't want a relationship Emily, just your body"

Fuck that's hot!

My breath hitches in my throat and I swallow audibly.

"I'll leave you to get back to whatever it was you were doing" he tells me and just like that, my English assignment doesn't seem all that important anymore. "I'll text you later"

"You're leaving?" I hear my shaky voice question.

"Unless you want me to stay?" Hunter raises his eyebrows in question and I take a step back.

There's nothing I want more, but I be sensible and shake my head telling him no.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 29.1K 38
I'm not afraid to get on my knees and bow before you... I'd worship you Tara... let me worship you baby." "We can't." I whisper. The moisture is form...
815K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
400K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...