One by One

Por DiamondPro480

Alex was invited to a party in a mansion atop a hill. He then realizes that there's more to this mansion and... Más

The Invitation
The Departure
The Arrival
The First Floor
The First Death
The First Morning
Photo of Mansion
The Second Floor

The New Plan

7 0 0
Por DiamondPro480

     First Person P.O.V - Alex

     My old plan was to go down the staircase and see what was down there. Scratch that! I heard a scream and I plan to find out what happened. The scream wasn't in the voice of a female so I knew that it wasn't Anya who screamed. This made me breathe a sigh of relief.

     I ran back up, closed to door, stacked back up the crates replacing the Crackers crate with an Oats crate. I wasn't sure who I'd be fooling by that. The kitchen was still a mess form my blunder earlier. I ran out of the kitchen and in the hallway, I ran straight into Nina and Chloe.

     They said in unison, "Hey, we heard a scream! We think it came from this way!"

     Before they could continue, I said, "Well, I also heard a scream and since I was already here, there's no way that it could have been here."

     Nina said, "Dangit, I was hoping that this would be easy."

     Chloe just simply responded, "I think we all want that, but this is quite hard, isn't it?"

     Along with Nina, I nodded in agreement. I eventually said, "Well, I'll just see what caused it and get back to you guys!" I promptly left after that

     I checked everywhere I've been to so far downstairs and couldn't find anything. All that was left was a door that was behind the piano and a door that was behind Anya's current bed. I approached the door behind the piano and tried the door. It was locked. I tried the skeleton key. It stayed locked. For some reason, I was relieved that this door was locked.

     I walked into Anya's bedroom and saw her sitting on her bed. I asked, "Hey, mind if I check out that door to the left of me?"

     She responded, "Sure, I really don't care anymore, anyway."

     I said "Sweet," as I made my way to the door. I tried the handle to find that it was unlocked. I opened the door and continued with, "Well, this room is quite interesting." 

     It was pretty much a library. All of the walls had bookshelves on each side. On the ceiling hung a high chandelier. Right below the chandelier four seats and four desks. Right under the chandelier was a seat. In front of the seat was a desk. Now, imagine this in the shape of a rhombus. That is exactly what this room looked like. The final thing was a magnificent red carpet beneath the desks and seats.

     Seeing as there was nothing suspicious about this room, I went out and closed the door. I asked Anya if she wanted to help me search the house. She said, "Sure, I don't have anything better to do."

     We went out into the foyer and I saw that the time was now 4:44. How nice. I waited for Anya and when she came close, I trekked up the stairs. She followed suit.

     I said, "How about this, we split up from here. I go left and you go straight. If one of us finds something, then we immediately yell for the other, okay?"

     All Anya did was to nod in understanding. I did the same. So, I went left. I opened the door and went inside of the game room. I tried the door on the left. It was still locked. As I approached the bathroom door (the door straight ahead), I noticed a putrid stench from behind the door.

     I put my hand on the handle and turned it. I looked inside. There was a small hole in the ceiling and a hole in the bathtub. Upon closer inspection, I realized that these were both trapdoors. I looked up the hole and saw a few water droplets. One fell on my face. It was excruciatingly hot water. I looked down the hole in the bathtub. I thought, Well, that explains the stench.

     There was Dale Tucker's lifeless body right next to Bill's down there. His body had started decomposing with the help of a bunch of insects. It also made a putrid stench. To contribute to the horrible smell, someone excreted waste in the pot and didn't make it go down.

     I started to piece together what happened. I assumed that the trapdoor above the bathtub was filled with scaldingly hot water. Someone activated the trapdoor as Dale was taking a bath and Dale got smoldered to death. Then, the trapdoor beneath the bathtub fell through and Dale fell down right next to Bill. I could see a large puddle of water down there as well.

     That settles it. Dale had died.

     (A/N) I will draw a photo of the downstairs rooms and I will draw the second floor once that has been fully introduced.

     List of Characters Now: Alex Wilson, Anya Crim, Laurel Pine, [[Bill Wood]], [[Dale Tucker]], Tyler Green, Chloe Evans, Nina Doyle, [[David Meer]], Rubin Lee, and The Host (Again, who knows who the "Host" is.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.9K 3.4K 56
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
OBSESSED Por thisbejaja

Misterio / Suspenso

103K 4.4K 27
obsessed
22.6K 1K 27
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
172K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...