Bully [Kim Taehyung]

By noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... More

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 9

5.1K 173 17
By noryyl

•••

The sounds of utensils was all making a noise in the almost eerie silence in the dining area.

Some of the housemaid were lined up as the Family Kim have their dinner.

This isn't usually happening, it takes a month - or more than that to have their dinner with a completed family.

Kim Taehyung was used to it - they're all used to it.

His sister, Kim Nana and all maids was used to Mr. And Mrs. Kim not having around.

Their parents were either on their business trip or busy in business; completely forgoten the birthday of the two.

Even celebrating the Christmas Day.

When they're still a child, they have Nanny that always taking care of them.

Yup, they have their fully need; Car, Luxirous things, Money, but not the attention that child always seek - needed.

"Don't be late tomorrow, We're going to have a dinner with Family Sung." their Dad broke the silence.

Kim Taehyung - who's sitting at the left side, take a short glance at his dad before continuing eating.

"Is it necessary to go?" Kim Nana bore her eyes on her dad, silently hoping it wasn't.

Tommorow was the big day for her,
it was the most precious day to her, Kim Nana was been in a relationship secrelty with her boyfriend, it's their 2nd anniversary.

"Yes." Mr.Kim answered sternly.

Kim Nana swallowed hard, how can she celebrate when this dinner happen?

"But I can't go, I have something important to do." Kim Taehyung look at his sister, slightly confused because it was the first time she refused .

"And what's more important than that dinner?" Mr. Kim firmly said. Making Kim Nana tensed on her seat.

Holding the spoon tightly, mustering her courage, she said. "I-im going out with my boyfriend, to celebrate."

Mrs. Kim - her mother halt on what she's eating, no one ever spoke after Kim Nana said those words.

Her mom laugh incredulously, "She's kidding Arthur -"

"No, I'm not." she cut her mom words, "I'm serious." she stared at her dad straight in the eye.

"Then broke up with that who-ever-boys of yours, you're going to engage of the only son of my business partner; Mr. Sung." Mr. Kim said simply.

"N-no Dad, I love him! I can't just engage who ever you wanted!" Mrs. Kim widen her eyes at the high pitch of her daughter voice.

'shit, I'm fucking seeing drama again.' Kim Taehyung sat uncomfortably.

But then, Mr. Kim calmly wipe his mouth. "I don't care about that, Broke up with him and don't be late at the dinner, I know you know what I can do, don't make me do it." with that, he stood up and stormed out of the room, leaving Kim Nana sobbing.

"Dont disobey him Nana, just please....not this time." her mother look sympathetically at her.

"N-no! He can order me around, yes. but not the person who I've choose to be with! Mom, please... I followed all his command and what he ordered me to do but not this one.. I can't." tears flow from her eyes, she look at her mom, pleading.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart.... But I can't, this is very important, Our family will grow and rich more if you marry the son of Mr. Sung, this is business -"

"Business! You are all care about fucking business! How about us - me?How about my only happiness that you can't give?! You care all about business but did you even care about your own child?! Are you my mother?! Because it seems not! -" before she can finish, her head turn left, feel the pain on her cheek as her mother slapped her, Making maids gasped.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry I didn't mean -"

"You know what Mom? I don't know you anymore." she said coldly before hurriedly run upstairs.

'shoot. Done.'

As if it was a cue for Kim Taehyung to stand up.

His face turn blank, putting his both hands inside of his pocket, "I gotta go." he muttered, not having appetite anymore.

Clenching his jaw, he turns his heels back at the sight of his crying mother in totally despair.

When he was a kid, at this kind of situation, he usually hug her tightly and comfort her, saying 'It's okay.' But things has changed.

"Ta-taehyung... Am I not a good mother?" her voice broke, she cried more when Taehyung didn't response, he clench his fist, digging his nails into the skin of his palm; he stride upstairs.

'Sorry Mom, I can't understand you anymore.'

•••

"Aw.... Yah! Can you slow it down?" Kim Jo Hye wince in pain when her best friend pull her hair more harshly; struggling to comb her hair, the paint was already gone, it took an almost our to wipe off the paint.

"Damn that bitch! If I only was there, I'll cut off her neck!" jennie cursed under her breathe as she frustratedly brush Jo Hye's hair, she was trembling in full anger as she imagine her rival since kindergarten ; Sunny fuckin Bae!

"Ah.." Jo Bye wince again as Jennie pulled her hair, struggling to took off the hair brush. Her hairs was almost the version of the witch hair.

They're in Jennie's apartment. Johye refused to go back home after what happened, she didn't want her mother and her dad to know what happend, as long as she can do; she will hide it from her parents.

"Gosh, why you didn't want to reveal that you're Yoon Gi's sister!? They won't bully you and Kim Taehyung wouldn't bully you if he knows you're sister of his friend!" Jennie grunted, lain her back at the couch, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"That's I don't want to happen, I don't want to be surrounded by fake people who's obsessed with my brother, they surely won't get rid of me just for Yoon Gi notice them." Jo Hye frowns.

"And besides, I don't prefer so much attention, I prefer being nobody." Jo Hye explains.

"Yeah right. " Was all jennie can say.

"Min Yoon Gi and I already deal with this, I already told him to keep this as a secret, though at first he refuse, saying I was ridiculous, but he have no choice. " she yawn, feeling sleepy because of what happend.

"Tsk, but still, this happening is not funny, you're going to suffer." Jennie said, starting to comb her hair again.

"Yeah I know, But I'm doing this for your future! No one can flirt with you babyyoongie- Ahh! - I was just kidding!" Jo Bye cringe but chortled when Jennie pulled her hair more.

"Talk again and I will cut your hair!" Jennie groan in embarrassment, a crimson color forming on her cheek as she remember the night she was talking while asleep.

•••

"Ahmmm...." Jo Bye moan when a sudden ring of her phone interrupted her sleep, she lifted the arm of her best friend whose wrapped around her waist and search the phone beside the lampshade; still closing her eyes, she answerd the phone not looking at the caller.

"Hello?" her voice sleepy and hoarse.

"At school rooftop, be here at 15 minutes, Sharp." A cold monotone husky voice demanded that makes Jo Hye woke up her sanity from the sleepiness.

She look at the caller, she blink her eyes rapidly when she saw unknown number was registered onto it but the voice sounds familiar.

"H-how did he get my number?" she mumble more to herself, unaware that the call hasn't needed. She wry when a flashback come through her mind.

'Probably, that hoseok give him my number when I was unconscious in the clinic!'

"Idiot. Hurry up!" he growled on the other line, making her panicked, completely not knowing what to do first.

"B-but it was dark outside! For god sake it was 11 in the evening! Are you crazy?! I was on my bestfriend house! How could I get -" she was panicking, half shouting in a low voice as she didn't want to woke up her friend.

A loud 'toot toot' stop her from ranting, she frowns when she saw he hung up the call, followed by the vibration of her phone as the new message came.

"13 minutes." Was all written on the message.

"That jerk!" she messed her hair in annoyance, biting her lower lip, contemplating what to do.

Finally decided, she look at her friend-who's snoring, sleeping soundly. Good thing the Campus was near at Jennie's apartment, she can jog in just 7 minutes or more...

She sigh, finally made up her mind - she grab the jacket hung on the chair and stormed out of the room.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 511 33
in which Seokjin hates his brother's friend.
27.7K 511 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
111K 7.2K 28
"I'd rather kill him than I saw you in pain..."
11.3K 416 17
"You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and starts kissing you.