CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By HcaxlHOB

Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!! More

A/N
When You Meet Them
Second Meeting
Realizing Your Feelings (Your POV)
Confessing
A/N
Whats the rate of his jealousy?
Break-Up
They get help (Author's POV)
Getting Back Together
You Get Him.... Excited
If They Tickle You (3rd person)
A/N
When They Catch You Singing
When You Catch Him Singing
A/N
You/He dress(es) up like him/you (3rd person)
A/N (Not)
When You tell Your Friends
A/N
Your Favorite Songs (short)
When They Want To Cuddle (Short)
A/N
You Fight Over Something Stupid
Do They Hide Their Feelings Well?
You Get Hurt/Him Saying Sorry
Their/Your Nicknames
(FINAL CHAPTER) Proposal

Realizing His Feelings (his POV)

9.2K 132 118
By HcaxlHOB

Jeff the Killer:

Ugh... Why do i feel so fucking weird all of a sudden?! Is it because of Y/n!? No.. It can't be..... Could it...? If it is... then... I'll see in two days.

Slenderman:

Y/n is very beautiful... I wonder why I feel so nervous around her... Is... It..? No... It can't be.... Hmm... Maybe I'll ask her out... in two days.. Yeah....

BEN Drowned:

I've been feeling awkward lately. Whenever I........ Wait... WTF OMFG IM IN LOVE Y/N!!!!! (●—●) Welp. Time to ask her out... in two days....

Ticci Toby:

She's very nice.. Hopefully... To be honest... She... likes my tics... others think they're annoying.. But not her... Hmm. Maybe I do like her after all.

Dark Link:

Hmm... Y/n.. she is interesting.. She never wears revealing clothes... She only wears tshirts and ripped jeans.

Hmm.. Maybe... But... I could ask her out??? Maybe in like.. two day at most.

Eyeless Jack:

.....She's... Patient... and... intriguing... I think I have a crush on her if I do admit.. Heh. I'll give it a try..

Sorry again if this is short. I have freaking friend problems...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 7
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ- a cold but beautiful time spent with family and friends. But sometimes girls go missing and they can't be found through the snow. "have fu...
314 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
99.2K 1.3K 21
So, you've got yourself in a situation. You've met the creepypastas and they've fallen for you! Read these short stories and get whisked away to ano...
137K 4.7K 33
what the title says