Jeff the Killer's Daughter

By loxsyLeeAnn

Hello, my name Is Stella ,and I am a killer. Well, daughter of a killer. You see my dad is the notorious Jeff... More

Jeff the Killer's Daughter
Troubbled
The Stalk
Okay Kids lets KILL!
Banina
It feels good to kill
I am Sorry
Why?
Over 1k reads !!
A day in Hell
Shes Alive

catching up

49 4 1
By loxsyLeeAnn

Jeff's Pov..

 Recap

" Stella . I need to tell you something. " I said .

" What is it dad?"She is pregnant again ! Ahh I will put her husband to sleep.

" It's about your mom ."

KnockKnock.

" I will get it . "

I opened the door to see Addie and teenage James .

" Addie." Was all that left my mouth.

Now she is back My life is much more joyful.

" Hello Jeff."  She said . I was frozen .

"  Mom who is this? " James asked.

" James. This is your real father." She said. He has grown. He looks just like addie . 

Soon enough stella walked in and staired into shock. " Dad who is this ?" She asked.  I couldn't speek.

" I am your mother.  "  She said and then soon enough James and addie started to  talk.

James's pov

I looked in shock I thought Zalgo was my fater. But  I was wrong .  I then saw this beaitiful girl .  She had blue eyes and a smill just like fater .  Who I know is Jeff the Killer. She wore her eye make up to  look like she burnt her eyelids.  I just gazed at her . then I herd her say Dad who is this ?" She asked. Dad . That means she is my sister. I love my sister. I am in love with my sister.

" So you are my brother ? She askeed. I looked at her stomach nd she is pregnant. Oh she already has a boyfriend .

 " Yeah. " I said.

" Come on lets catch up." She said and dragged me to the liveing room. I then saw 3 other pastas.

" These are my children Trista Zeke nd Dasiy. " She said. I am an uncle then.

" Kids this is your uncle James. " She said .

" Hello , " Zeke said and then walked off with some girl .

" Hi Uncle I am Dasiy and this is my bestfriend Mike Drown. "  She smiled and then walked off with mike.

" Hello I am Tristan and this is my feance Brenda. "  He said. man thesee kids.

 " And this is my husband Thomas.  " She said as she broght a tall man with  a fandora and he had bue eyes.  He was about 6 foot tall or more.  He is Gourgus and wonderfull.

:"  Name is Thomas Offender Man  Just call me Thomas. " He said. He is Offendy's son.

"  Now meet Ashlee and Kimberly. "  She said.

" I never got you name . "  I said.

" Stella The Killer-Offenderman but just call me Stella . "  She said. 

**************************************************************************

Addie's Pov

I Have really missed jeff . I Have been gone for over a few years  I  lost count but Stella looks like she is 17.  She and James are both the rare pastas . They age like a human .

" How did you escape?" Jeff asked. 

"We ran away when he wasn't looking.  " I said .

" So Addie how was it . " he asked. 

" I was but as his personal sex   slave." I started to tear up and held me close .

" Your safe now ." Was what he said to me .

I am safe in his arms. He is my love .

Sorry that it's short  . just need to update . I will be gonna for 4 days from Sunday to Thursday :/ I got church camp .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...