Marvel One Shots

By Dumbass_Child99

Thank You guys for being so patient... :3 More

Part 2
RIP
You dim sum, you loose some (Ian Sterling)
Hmmmmm VOTE
I always thought that I'd see you again
Heh Heh Heh
PoP TArTs NeD, pOp TaRtS!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmmm VOTE 2
Top 3 VOTE (VOTE AT THE END OR IT DOESN'T COUNT)
VOTE RESULTS
NOT THE CHAP IMPORTANT!!!
He's mine forever
Holy Shit
Heyy
shit
A Christmas Miracle
So um
Im definitely not okay with this: Part 1
I'm definitely not okay with this: Part 2
I'm not okay with this: Part 3
Heh
I can't
I'm not dead unfortunately.
You Didn't See That Coming?
I Larb You The Most
Legit just cat photos for @megannotmeghan
Trans @DidntFinishTheMilk
Honest
Hop, Skip and a Jump
A Sticky Situation
Welp, fuck this shit. Life's too fucking hard
What the actual fuck
BACKSTREETS BACK ALRIGT!!!
You didn't see that coming?
Petey
Jeez It's Been a While
Late Apologies
So uh- hey

Pranks aren't always fun

11.1K 216 368
By Dumbass_Child99

Yo! I love the one shots book by @ItsJustKai ( https://my.w.tt/gUYsrlTzOP ) and since they were saying about needing permission to use one shots, I @Black_Butterfly99 give them permission to use this two shot....

Info: Peter is Tony's son cuz Aunt May died. After Peter is accused of pranking his father, the man decides to get pay back. Stony one shot. And justice being served to Flash.

Note: there will be swearing.

Part 1

Tony's POV

I walked into the kitchen, my only reason being the desire for coffee growing inside me. Mindlessly, i managed to dodge; a puddle of water, a kitchen stool and a knife.

Half awake I pressed the button placing my cup down, only to look up when the machine spluttered, groaning as it carefully dispensed web fluid,

Peter.

Normally, I would beckon my suit, fly towards my loving husband, and complain about my absence of Coffee, due to Peter's 'hilarious' joke, knowing that Steve would give Peter a lecture on 'not pranking your father', but heaven knows that I was in no state to move. I had had no coffee and was seconds away from passing out.

So, I decided to do the one thing that I could to do. In some senses, the the I was born to do-

Avenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was all set. Peter came back from school one night, a look of joy on his face. Oh the poor unsuspecting boy.

Peter's POV

"We're having the first trip this year, Mr Stark!" I practically screamed, earning a raised eyebrow in response.

" Mr Stark? Really? I thought we were past this, kid. I'm literally your father" he said. I sheepishly corrected myself before explaining that the trip is going to be a surprise to the whole class and that it was the next day!

After a long conversation about school trips, I decided to head up to my room.

2 months ago, Aunt May went to the bank , but was held hostage after some burglars came. They shot her for $2,000 and Tony, upon hearing the news, took me in.

After a couple of hours dinner was ready. I had been working on a new formula for my web shooters, when FRIDAY's unmistakable voice started talking. "Peter, boss has asked me to call you down for dinner." She said flatly .

"Thanks, FRIDAY!" I walked out of my room and into the lift . FRIDAY took me up to the common room, and I started walking towards the table.

I was less that surprised to find burn marks on the cooker, some burnt pasta? How do you burn pasta?! A worn out Steve wearing a burnt apron and a Chinese take-away bag in the middle of the island.

"I thought we banned Steve from cooking." I said to no one in particular .

"He asked for one more try... Obviously Stark said yes" came an annoyed grunt. Natasha.

"That's Stark-Rogers to you!" Corrected Tony, cleary pissed.

"Well, at least we get Chinese!" Came Clint, practically bouncing.

After dinner, I slouched back to my room and went to bed, wondering where the school trip was.

The next day.

I slowly opened my eyes, greeted by the small of waffles.

I got ready then headed up to the kitchen.

I was suspicious at first. The sight of Tony and Steve laughing and making waffles. Tony still hadn't retaliated after the coffee prank Clint did on him- Tony thought it was me- and there was no lecture from Steve, so I had every right to be cautious, especially since they are super heroes.

"Hey Pete!" Said my dad rather cheerfully.

"H-hi... Umm... Waffles tasty...look those... ?" I stuttered, watching as my dad and pops' faces went from confusion to amusement. It wasn't long before they burst into laughter, almost crying.

Clint chose that moment to drop down from the vents, looking in confusion to my fathers before taking a waffle and walking away.

After my fathers stopped laughing, I had breakfast then left for school.

I was just sitting down on the bus when a buzzing sound came behind me.

"Hey Penis!" Said a very cheery Flash. Why is everyone so happy today? I thought to myself, before turning around to face the bully.

"Excited for the trip?" He started "rumor has it that we're going to Stark Tower!"

I stopped.

"WHAT?!" I screamed , forgetting that I was in public.

"What's wrong Parker, scared everyone will know your secret?"

I paled. Did Flash know about my alter ego?

"W-what secret?" I stumbled, trying to sound convincing. I failed.

"That you don't have an internship! Duh!"

I face palmed. Is this dude for real?

"Shut the fuck up, Flash!" Challenged MJ.

"Or what? You'll call Pepper Potts and tell her! Oh wait, you don't know her. Such a shame. I thought you would be less of a bitch."

"Says the boy who tries to bring everyone down, just to balance out his ego!" She snapped back.

Flash went red then backed away, cleary scared of the 16 year old girl.

As of on que, the teacher piped up. "Class, we're heere" (I did that on purpose! Tee hee hee)

I immediately went to stare out the window (again, purposeful... NO REGRETS!)

It was then that I knew that I fucked up.(Mwah ha ha)

Why did I have to get dad to sign the permission form? I thought, staring up at my house.

The astound Stark Tower was standing tall, the early morning light shining against the mirrored panels.

"Ha!" Why is Flash always so predictable?! I thought to myself,as we left the bus.

When we went into the tower I texted my dad.

Peter STARKer (Rogers)- DAD! YOU DIDN'T!!!!

STARKle and shine - didn't what?

Peter STARKer (Rogers)- you know exactly what!

STARKle and shine - look. I'm sorry that I made waffles not pancakes, but waffles were quicker!

Peter STARKer (Rogers)- don't play dumb, dad! Or else I'll start calling you Mr. Stark again!

STARKle and shine - NO! YOU WOULDN'T!!

Peter STARKer (Rogers)- I would

STARKle and shine - Ok,ok! I'm sorry that I got you a school trip to your house!I won't get involved! But that doesn't mean the won't.... MWAH HAH HA!

Peter STARKer (Rogers)- NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!\(0-0)/

STARKle and shine is offline

I groaned internally.

Unfortunately for me, Flash heard.

"What's up Parker? Did Mr Stark just deny your offer of pretending to know you? Oh! Can I call him Tony? Since he's your boss and all."

"All right class, come and get your passes!" Interrupted a very happy Emily , one of the other interns.

"Saved by the bell Parker! This is NOT over!"

" Rodgers- Stark " I corrected under my breath.

After suffering an embarrassing talk with FRIDAY, we headed to the elevators- everyone still awestruck by people knowing me: especially the AI!

Again, luck failed me when we had to split into two groups to fit.

The first consisted of Ned, MJ, the teacher and Emily and the half of the class who like me. Which left me with Flash, his friends and half a class of people who tormented me throughout high school.

Yay.

That is the end of part 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 415 34
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
2.9K 42 7
Just some good old Irondad & Spiderson oneshots for my own sake. Probably a lot of Field Trip ones but no promises. I'm completely ignoring Infinity...
86.2K 1.6K 19
Just some one-shots about your innocent cinnamon roll Peter Parker... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!! ALL ONESHOTS ARE MY OWN I DO...
183K 3.6K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...